xxWutzMercyxx SSBU Stages (Zelda Breath of The Wild Stage Concept Preview!!)

Started by xxWutzMercyxx, April 05, 2012, 01:45:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

u know what i'd love?
same amount of heroes as of villains, have you ever taken a look at the hero/villain balance? it's crazy...

Quote from: joke king on May 17, 2013, 10:46:00 AM
u know what i'd love?
same amount of heroes as of villains, have you ever taken a look at the hero/villain balance? it's crazy...
the same ammount no, a villain per series is already preety damn good if they do it.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Mario's wait 1 looks different..
Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

i made a list, replacing some characters for villains...

here are my changes:
peach -> bowser Jr.
ness -> masked man
diddy kong -> king K rool
ike -> random evil FE dude
sheik -> ghirahim
toon link -> zant
zss -> ridley
olimar -> Hades

giving the following distribution:

good: 15
neutral: 5
evil: 12

Oh it's a custom wait animation I made for Mario, I want our fighters for this game to be brutal fighters. So no cute cuddly Mario from Galaxy but a robust fighter. Much how I made Samus' custom wait animation, now she looks ready to fight rather then sit and stand up dosing off into space XD

if you want help with some random animations, i could try some stuff, i have my epic days and my awefull days at animating... xD

Whatever helps bro XD My main focus on the game is getting a solid build done with the new revamped characters and stages. I've been following on how Sakurai makes Smash games to make a more robust and legit fighting game, tho he has a legion of devs at his fingertips XD


May 17, 2013, 11:18:23 PM #1358 Last Edit: May 17, 2013, 11:19:28 PM by xxWutzMercyxx
Well Lineland if finally complete. My first real stage is out now. It's good ya know. Got them nice textures, good gameplay, and custom animations. I'm working on a Sticker Star version I'll release sometime next week tho here's a preview. Plz enjoy and now I can make moe stages XD


May 17, 2013, 11:21:24 PM #1360 Last Edit: May 18, 2013, 12:11:37 AM by xxWutzMercyxx
Thanks. Feels good to release something actually finished XD Now that I can loop animations perfectly now, I can attempt to finish more stages. No telling which stage next is ready for a release cuz I previewed so many, but I have more time now. I hope you guys enjoy this stage, I like how it turned out, the Sticker Star version will be loaded with more stuff and some custom things added ;D


Looks nice, like it's straight from SPM.

Congrats on turning this thread into a hot topic! Damn, it's just full of hype here...


May 18, 2013, 12:52:39 AM #1363 Last Edit: May 19, 2013, 08:46:46 PM by xxWutzMercyxx
Hope you guys liking Lineland Road. Anyway important question for you guys. I want our roster to be the most impressive in any fighting game, and I wanted to know would you guys be fine with Jin being a playable character? The Tekken series has been around for almost 20 years and Tekken has appeared on Nintendo consoles like the 3DS and Wii U thus earning him a spot in the roster. But I wanted to see if those are interested and seeing him get in the ring alongside Ryu and Goku :P

I've never played any Tekken game(besides SF X Tekken), but I'd say he's probably deserving enough to make it on your roster.