xxWutzMercyxx SSBU Stages (Zelda Breath of The Wild Stage Concept Preview!!)

Started by xxWutzMercyxx, April 05, 2012, 01:45:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Soundz gud. I know many have wanted Bowser Jr. as a playable character since Sunshine, and we'll deliever with Ultimate ;D

i cant wait. what character will he be over? any idea?
Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

If possible Jiggz. Hate character, really don't want to bring her or it back, but all the characters from 64, Melee, and Brawl will be returning with updated appearances and moves.

hmm. jiggz uses no artciles, so i dont think it would work

plus, jiggz is great. >:(
Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

XD I always hated Jiggz since 64, a pink balloon. Kirby is the original pink balloon XD Anyway a preview of a new stage I just started today, got some ways to go but I wanted to set the foundation for the stage. Anyone know where this is from  r)

I don't know why but I kinda wanna say urban chaos from re6

^  :notimp:

*Edit* Started this too. It's DK's official home stage for Ultimate. I call it Jungle Beat, got some ways to go but it's a nice start ;D
Also  :af:
I started another poster inspired by The Avengers, it's not finish yet, I have to take better photos of the characters ingame, what you're seeing is BrawlBox renders so they're not pretty as my first promo ;D

Quote from: xxWutzMercyxx on May 24, 2013, 03:43:43 AM
^  :notimp:

Is That model directly from the movie cause it sure looks like it or is from the game
personas: [Nathan Drake Cole Mcgrath(Street  Fighter X tekken version  Jonah Hex Johnny storm Cilf Hudson Sonic Chuck Greene Frank West batman wolverine the Flash Green Lantern  Superman  Marty Mcfly  The atom(Dc universe comics)  Mimic (The Exlies  comics version) Alan Wake  Rambo  Indiana Jones and others

Quote from: xxWutzMercyxx on May 24, 2013, 03:43:43 AM
^  :notimp:

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


oh haha sorry it looked like one of the background buildings to me and I haven't seen wreck it ralph yet  r)


Thnx, the DK stage has more progress now and I'm making the Sunset version as an alt. Regarding the Wreck It Ralph stage it's called Niceland from the movie, and no it's a custom model with custom textures by me. Also Urban Chaos from RE6 is too much to make for the Wii to handle, tho honestly I can tinker with it to make it fit Smash like I did with Public Assembly V2 :P


Here's a quick teaser of our Official trailer for Super Smash Bros. Ultimate. I haven't finalized everything, and need to polish it up but I need some one to record HD gameplay footage so I can add it to the trailer and make it more complete. If you have a nice capture device that can capture great HD footage then plz PM me, I'll send you special stages to showcase in the footage that aren't released to the public. Anyway enjoy this little teaser ;D


Quote from: xxWutzMercyxx on May 23, 2013, 10:36:05 PM
All the Pokemon will be back, including Mewtwo. However I can confirm that Zoroark, Blaziken, and Deoxys will be playable characters, maybe Scizor but we'll see :P
if you ever do deoxys, you will need to make the 2 extra forms speed and defence from scratch since they are nowhere ripped and then you could change forms by model changers if all of them are rigged on the same bones xD
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Deoxys should be interesting, and I'll take to mind what you said about the other 2 forms.