xxWutzMercyxx SSBU Stages (Zelda Breath of The Wild Stage Concept Preview!!)

Started by xxWutzMercyxx, April 05, 2012, 01:45:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.


now these type of stages are what im lookin for. after yer done with yer current projects, you should totally do 2Fort from TF2. fighting on the bridge as well as the roof above it. now that would be cool. also, you earned a sub on youtube today.

Switch FC: SW-4190-2933-4524

Ah thanks for the Youtube sub, but honestly I haven't even put more into that channel until more ground work is done, once it is, that channel is gonna be hot! I love TF2. Hell I love Valve, they make some incredible work, I already have a Portal 2 and Left 4 Dead 2 stage, I'll think about it. But I love the art style of that game. But from the looks of it I feel someone could just import it, I may be mistaken. If nobody bothers to then I'll put on ma to do list  :P
Also the Gears of War stage is coming along nicely. Gonna take some real elbow grease to make it high quality withouht making lag  :P

sweet. still dont know why anyone hasnt made it, let alone a GMan vertex yet. if i knew how to id do so myself.

Switch FC: SW-4190-2933-4524

November 15, 2013, 08:51:16 AM #1519 Last Edit: November 15, 2013, 12:00:45 PM by xxWutzMercyxx
Holy [censored]!!!!!!!!!! Mario's new home stage in the Wii U version is beautiful. I'm tempted to start this since I have some of those models  :happy:

*Edit*
What can I say, I just had to start it right. Spent 2 hours thus far on this baby, had to get the size and collisions right. Plays fine ingame  ;D I have the actual Starship Mario file but adding the models causes great lag and freezes so I just made a 2D model instead, will keep you guys updated on this stage. Now I must finally go to sleep  ;D

*Edit Again XD* Here's a BrawlBox preview cuz I'm too tired to get a ingame shot right now. Fixed the sky a little bit and added a Placeholder House for BG stuffz.


Dude it took me like an hour to even find a smooth round object to use as a base. That was the hardest thing. Like I said I'm tired so tomorrow when I have moe energy I'll add more to it and fix those textures. I can send you a beta of it later if you're cool with that. Also to everyone whose still interested the Gears of War stage is coming along great so expect a ingame preview of that soon. See yall later  ;)

You know there's a model for the planet the stage is based on at Model's Resource, right? Anyway, stages look good thus far, though I will say that the stage's background might be a moving background, based on the second picture of the stage.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

impressive progress for only a few hours of work. need that seem to be covered up with the path and grass.
Quote from: Angelglory on November 15, 2013, 02:02:39 PM
though I will say that the stage's background might be a moving background
all we need is the background to slowly spin in a clockwise/counterclockwise direction. then maybe have the bowser ship chase the starship Mario, only to have it later chased by a bigger version of the starship Mario for lolz.

Switch FC: SW-4190-2933-4524

... how did you get that much done before I even woke up? lol I am so pumped for this, and the Mega Man stage.

Are these all just being released when your project is completed, or individually on the Vault as well?

Yea I've just seen that 2nd pic, as for those animations I'll do those later, I want the file size to remain somewhat small for better gameplay and no lag, also I don't have much to go on since I haven't seen the stage in action but hey whatever, that's not gonna stop me from making it ;D

@dmick- Yep I bet this preview was like a early Christmas present, wake up and BAMM!! Something you actually wanted. These stages will be released individually on the Vault when I feel I did as much as I can with them, though some stages is only Smash Ultimate exclusive and will not be released on the Vault :P

Wow, I figured someone would make this stage, but not this fast! Looks great so far. :)

Should look better now, anyway new ingame preview added a few things, fixed some textures but more work is needed :P

Quote from: xxWutzMercyxx on November 15, 2013, 07:35:07 PM
Should look better now, anyway new ingame preview added a few things, fixed some textures but more work is needed :P

This was the best update for SSB4 in a while. IMPO. I'm glad you're making this. :) Looks great so far.

I'm really glad you guys are liking this despite it's very low and unfinished state, but I won't be making a bunch of SSB4 3DS/Wii U stages as I fell I'll be losing hype for the game when I'm just creating all the stages, I made this cuz I love Mario Galaxy. Also texturing the sphere is f@#king hell!! I am however tempted to make the Battlefield 3DS version. Also I found these new 3DS screenshots for those who haven't seen them  :af2: