xxWutzMercyxx SSBU Stages (Zelda Breath of The Wild Stage Concept Preview!!)

Started by xxWutzMercyxx, April 05, 2012, 01:45:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

That Jiggz and Ness pic is pretty old now. It's fake.
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509

That I cannot answer about the pic of Jiggs and Ness, cause:

1. We already know that they will be in the next Smash

2. I'm not sure if that is what they will look like in the game.

It was announced fake

As for goku, looks good
Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Yea a little late on the whole Ness and Jiggz thing, like real late XD Anyway Kid Goku's animations are coming out great especially with the Power Pole extend, but since this a stage modding thread primarily I should let you guys know what I'm cooking up. The Galaxy stage is coming along better, I'm working on putting the rim lighting on the planet to give it the legit look and changing some textures too look better. I'll still show the Gears stage now that's it farther along. When I plan showing these previews hopefully before the week is up. I've also been in a "Next Gen" console debacle with friends and have decided to get the new Steam console over the XBONE and PS4, cuz Microsoft and Sony are getting on my nerves with their "Our console makes you pancakes and goes down on you!" I know it seems weird bringing this up here but this is why I've been out of hacking lately, trying to make the best choice to throw $500 dollars somewhere :P

Quote from: xxWutzMercyxx on December 18, 2013, 09:15:11 AM
Yea a little late on the whole Ness and Jiggz thing, like real late XD Anyway Kid Goku's animations are coming out great especially with the Power Pole extend, but since this a stage modding thread primarily I should let you guys know what I'm cooking up. The Galaxy stage is coming along better, I'm working on putting the rim lighting on the planet to give it the legit look and changing some textures too look better. I'll still show the Gears stage now that's it farther along. When I plan showing these previews hopefully before the week is up. I've also been in a "Next Gen" console debacle with friends and have decided to get the new Steam console over the XBONE and PS4, cuz Microsoft and Sony are getting on my nerves with their "Our console makes you pancakes and goes down on you!" I know it seems weird bringing this up here but this is why I've been out of hacking lately, trying to make the best choice to throw $500 dollars somewhere :P
why would you buy the steam console ever? lol it makes no sence if you have a pc, steam console is  just a pc nothing more... if you have a decent computer you can play all steam games without problems, steam box wont have anything worth buying since its just a computer really.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Yeah but its a decent price. Good luck trying to find a good gaming computer for that price.
Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

I'd rather have a dedicated Steam gaming console to play my games, cuz my primary PC is nearing the end and I can barely play Left 4 Dead 2. Plus I need my own PC to mod and do other shizz. Basically I need to Stark out my tech :P Regarding the Galaxy stage I',m trying to make some animations based off the footage shown but that damn file size :P

Your Lineland Road stage was removed from mediafire by Nintendo of America :(

Is there a back up somewhere?

Quote from: KayRule on January 07, 2014, 06:17:47 AM
Your Lineland Road stage was removed from mediafire by Nintendo of America :(

Is there a back up somewhere?

I think this is the right version: https://www.mediafire.com/?w5gy43muig1rx72

Huge kudos to ToadKart, the Lineland Road link is now back up so thanks bro. Well I'm finally ready to release a new epic stage, but since I'm tired and lazy and can't find it, can one of you good chaps or chapettes redirect me to the place I can get the Trisstripper (did I say that right?). I really wanna get ma grubby little mitts on it to start reducing my stage file size or whatever to start maintaining high quality stages without lag. Once I have that I can actually release something epic for 2014 and get back to work on my other stages. Much appreciated ;D


January 10, 2014, 05:42:32 AM #1571 Last Edit: January 25, 2014, 04:34:28 AM by xxWutzMercyxx
Well Mercy Hospital V2 is released. Will polish it up more in the future but now there's something unique for Smash Bros. Stage enthusiast  ;D
Hope you guys enjoy, and let me know what you think, but keep in mind it's still not the final version, and enjoy!


Quote from: xxWutzMercyxx on January 10, 2014, 05:42:32 AM
Well Mercy Hospital V2 is released. Will polish it up more in the future but now there's something unique for Smash Bros. Stage enthusiast  ;D
Hope you guys enjoy, and let me know what you think, but keep in mind it's still not the final version, and enjoy!
using the tristripper will fix some of the lag issues

Switch FC: SW-4190-2933-4524

Quote from: xxWutzMercyxx on January 10, 2014, 05:42:32 AM
Well Mercy Hospital V2 is released. Will polish it up more in the future but now there's something unique for Smash Bros. Stage enthusiast  ;D
Hope you guys enjoy, and let me know what you think, but keep in mind it's still not the final version, and enjoy!
Awesome... Just... Awesome! Gonna play with it very soon!
"Atone for my sins? I don't have any sins to atone for nor have I forced such a meaningless concept on anyone." -Archer
[spoiler]
Quote from: WarioMANX on May 02, 2014, 07:33:43 PM
Best color, most stars, and least amount of power. The good life.
Quote from: LC the Immolator on November 07, 2014, 03:57:35 PMLearning sucks, yeah, but it's from learning that you can eventually create masterpieces.