xxWutzMercyxx SSBU Stages (Zelda Breath of The Wild Stage Concept Preview!!)

Started by xxWutzMercyxx, April 05, 2012, 01:45:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

be back to this thread in a year when stuff is released by than,
also
request:
fight in front of kame house
http://youtu.be/c0GlGGnRKtI

thank you
stuff looks great
specially mario galaxy and sonic lost world

at last... PLAYSTATION STAGES! is shame you dont take requests. i have a request for one that could be easily doable,  you have enough on your plate. nevertheless... PLAYSTATION STAGES!

Switch FC: SW-4190-2933-4524

SO MUCH WAAAANT!

Seriously, I'm pleased you're back man. A lot of epicness as usual. ;D

I'm working on a total of 76 stages so far XD As for the Kame House DSX8 had it imported from Tenkaichi 3 and I believe he's still working on it but I've seen it ingame so I wouldn't worry man. As for the PS All Stars stages, Dojo is actually a collab bewtween me KTH, and Kingskull if I remember. What I'm doing is redoing all the textures to be more high quality and adding animations. Dreamscape is all me XD I have to add more to that and do animations. And thanks Tabuu XD I have a new stage I'm working on that will plz fans. It looks great and plays great and I'll be showing a huge preview of that stage soon so keep looking out, still doing those Super Smash Flash 2 stages as well ;D

I'm dying for the Time Chamber, Returns, 3D Land/Crown, Rainbow Road, Galaxy U and Acorn Plains stages!

The Returns stage really makes me want to make a Tiki Tong PSA in the future. XP

if you are curious about the stage i was king about, this (not asking/telling you to drop anything to prioritize): http://youtu.be/GeJCk5KTZ7g

Switch FC: SW-4190-2933-4524

@Bad Box Art Megaman - seems easy I may consider it. I just need to find some hexagon models then I can make it. Until then, here's my new secret stage preview/reveal. Kamiki Village from Okami. There's been Okami stages imported into Brawl before but none of them ever seemed built for Smash just imported so I decided to make my own. The layout is custom and works beautifully. The water is swimmable and the lilipad is a platform. I took the wind effect from the Pirates Ship stage and added it, so it has a more faithful representation. Even the flowers animate to the wind XD I still need to import the rest of Kamiki but damn the person who made the level, cuz Kamiki Village is broken into different parts and I have to manually place them in the right places -_- On the bright side in 4 player matches it's still 60fps. Will also make the Kamiki Festival version as well. Enjoy ;D





Very interesting. That definitely WAS a surprise. As the proud owner of both Okami titles, I'm kinda excited to tell you the truth. ;D

I recently got Okami again and I've been playing through it again so I wanted to make a stage cuz I've been meaning to but never found a way to better represent it, I'm pleased with it thus far. I'll get Okamiden later on XD

Dude. That Catherine stage you got goin' on there? I will pay. I will pay money to have that in my game. And the Mirror's Edge stage. And the Portal one.
Quote from: WarioMANX on May 02, 2014, 07:33:43 PM
Best color, most stars, and least amount of power. The good life.

The City and Aperture Laboratories are farther along as seen. I want to spend more time with Aperture to add vines and foliage like Portal 2 and some sunlight through the roof. The City has come along great. I want to spend more time with the Catherine stage, add some sheep falling to their death. LOVE IS OVER XD

looking forward to using these stages. I need more stages

Nintendo ID: Iwantgames
Twitter: https://twitter.com/IWantGames_IWG
Facebook: Iwantgames Iwg
Skype: Iwantgames
Discord: Iwantgames

Quote from: xxWutzMercyxx on April 25, 2014, 03:50:49 AM
The City and Aperture Laboratories are farther along as seen. I want to spend more time with Aperture to add vines and foliage like Portal 2 and some sunlight through the roof. The City has come along great. I want to spend more time with the Catherine stage, add some sheep falling to their death. LOVE IS OVER XD
Aw, sweet. I was hoping we would have sheep in the Catherine stage. I can't wait to play it. I WANT IT NOW.
Quote from: WarioMANX on May 02, 2014, 07:33:43 PM
Best color, most stars, and least amount of power. The good life.

Welp you gonna have to wait XD It depends if I'm motivated to get back to work on the stage :P But it'll get done ;D

Take all the time you need, mate. That stage will look amazing once you're done, I'm sure.
Quote from: WarioMANX on May 02, 2014, 07:33:43 PM
Best color, most stars, and least amount of power. The good life.