xxWutzMercyxx SSBU Stages (Zelda Breath of The Wild Stage Concept Preview!!)

Started by xxWutzMercyxx, April 05, 2012, 01:45:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Well here's two new previews people of Smash. Me and good ol Pervy are working on our Smash Ultimate Goku, model from Raging Blast 2, and I'll give him textures from J Stars. For now our Goku will not be released to the public until we perfect him, than everyone can have some of that Goku ass, and no moe blocky fingers XD
Also new preview of Special 8 Crown!! After seeing my old preview I posted yesterday I decided to get back to work on it. Now has better base, background and finally has animated fireworks and falling stars, still more to add but a major improvement.



That's a lot of stages, yo. I wish I was as productive as that.

I like the how these are looking so far.

These stages are gonna take awhile XD Anyway new preview of Special 8 Crown. Old preview on top, new one on the bottom. Can you see the changes  r)



S8-Crown  will be the next stage released and I'm proud to say that it'll be released soon. After that I'll work on getting the Mirror's Edge stage done. I'll also reveal a new stage I started after S8-Crown is released and it's a fitting preview I should say ;D

S8 Crown is looking fantastic. I'm definitely going to to try it. ;D

is the flag animated?

also, i'd hate to be that guy, but how high in priority are either the Dojo or Dreamscape?

Switch FC: SW-4190-2933-4524

Quote from: Tabuu Forte Akugun on April 26, 2014, 11:11:56 PM
S8 Crown is looking fantastic. I'm definitely going to to try it. ;D
My opinion
"Atone for my sins? I don't have any sins to atone for nor have I forced such a meaningless concept on anyone." -Archer
[spoiler]
Quote from: WarioMANX on May 02, 2014, 07:33:43 PM
Best color, most stars, and least amount of power. The good life.
Quote from: LC the Immolator on November 07, 2014, 03:57:35 PMLearning sucks, yeah, but it's from learning that you can eventually create masterpieces.

April 27, 2014, 01:35:17 AM #1628 Last Edit: April 27, 2014, 03:16:08 AM by xxWutzMercyxx
I would like to have S8 Crown released this Monday, I think I can make that deadline. The flag isn't animated and there's a reason why, but I won't say cuz it's too technical but it's something I'm gonna do later on when I update it again, also Toads will not be animated or added cuz of some weird effect they have (The stage uses Poke Stadium Melee effect for fireworks) so the Toads look like Bowser beat them with the Fugly Stick, but what will be release is no half ass attempt. I'm now polishing up textures fixing models and fine tuning other shizz, but you'll love it when it's released and will come in 3 flavors. In terms of priority I'm gonna say Dreamscape cuz I love LBP more than Game & Watch Rap Dog XD

*Edit* Small preview. Added the screws on the blocks and added a 3D Wall model for the stairs so no more naked stair parts showing.
Snake: "I use to be a great mercenary, until I took an arrow to the....OHHHHHHHHHHHH GAWWWWWWWWWD!!!"

Quote from: xxWutzMercyxx on April 27, 2014, 01:35:17 AM
I'm gonna say Dreamscape cuz I love LBP more than Game & Watch Rap Dog XD
no i meant when you would work on them, but that's good to know. a tip: cut the top half of the left and right walls. having a stage with only up boundaries would be a little annoying.

Switch FC: SW-4190-2933-4524

I hate to be that guy too, especially considering I've talked about it before, but how high in priority is the Catherine stage? That's my most hyped one by far.
Quote from: WarioMANX on May 02, 2014, 07:33:43 PM
Best color, most stars, and least amount of power. The good life.

I'll work on Catherine after Mirror's Edge stage. There's alot I have to do for the Catherine stage. If people request that more than it'll be high priority, I'm funny that way XD

I have a feeling I'll be the only one trying to push along its progress, but it's nice to know that it's high up on the list. XD
Quote from: WarioMANX on May 02, 2014, 07:33:43 PM
Best color, most stars, and least amount of power. The good life.

April 28, 2014, 01:08:21 PM #1633 Last Edit: April 28, 2014, 01:09:35 PM by xxWutzMercyxx
S8-Crown is now released!! Get it while it's hot XD
Now that it's complete (for now), I can now devote my time to getting the Mirror's Edge stage: The City, ready for release in the coming weeks. Enjoy  ;D

This pleases me. :srs: I absolutely love it.