xxWutzMercyxx SSBU Stages (Zelda Breath of The Wild Stage Concept Preview!!)

Started by xxWutzMercyxx, April 05, 2012, 01:45:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.


Quote from: xxWutzMercyxx on April 28, 2014, 01:08:21 PM
S8-Crown is now released!! Get it while it's hot XD
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Now that it's complete (for now), I can now devote my time to getting the Mirror's Edge stage: The City, ready for release in the coming weeks. Enjoy  ;D
[censored] YEA!! Definitely gonna try this!
"Atone for my sins? I don't have any sins to atone for nor have I forced such a meaningless concept on anyone." -Archer
[spoiler]
Quote from: WarioMANX on May 02, 2014, 07:33:43 PM
Best color, most stars, and least amount of power. The good life.
Quote from: LC the Immolator on November 07, 2014, 03:57:35 PMLearning sucks, yeah, but it's from learning that you can eventually create masterpieces.

^Enjoy XD Also came back from watching 300 Rise of An Empire -_- I want my money back. You've been warned people save yourself the cash.


Quote from: xxWutzMercyxx on April 28, 2014, 09:52:09 PM
^Enjoy XD Also came back from watching 300 Rise of An Empire -_- I want my money back. You've been warned people save yourself the cash.
What pisses me off about it is that the protagonist fighter is a girl,
a girl
I mean
come on...


also that stage, congrats
its one of the most popular downloads to this date

Thanks on the Stage. Yep I love Rosalina as well, a hell of lot better than Peach or Daisy. Yea they killed everything what made the first movie so good. waited 7 years for a sequel and we get that slop. Hell I wanted to see more of Xerxes and he's freak!!!! But who cares he was in the first movie, not this bratty Bruce Wayne scenario chick XD

Quote from: xxWutzMercyxx on April 28, 2014, 09:52:09 PM
^Enjoy XD Also came back from watching 300 Rise of An Empire -_- I want my money back. You've been warned people save yourself the cash.
Already seen it... Wasn't THAT bad though... I actually liked it... (that's maybe because I didn't see the 1st one... lol) Oh, and I made a few brstms of the songs...
"Atone for my sins? I don't have any sins to atone for nor have I forced such a meaningless concept on anyone." -Archer
[spoiler]
Quote from: WarioMANX on May 02, 2014, 07:33:43 PM
Best color, most stars, and least amount of power. The good life.
Quote from: LC the Immolator on November 07, 2014, 03:57:35 PMLearning sucks, yeah, but it's from learning that you can eventually create masterpieces.

Gonna try ouy S8 Crown now. I'm excited. ;D

Glad to hear. I made a new version which is in the primary pic I presented above with the logo. I added the Crown flag that's seen on the world menu. Hope you enjoy it. Now to get work on The City (Mirror's Edge) XD

Stage is lots of fun. As I imagined, since I'm usually a fan of your work. ;)

Glad you love it. I'm glad I was motivated to finally get it released XD Though my next stage will be a masterpiece. I hope you and everyone will love the Mirror's Edge stage The City. I'm putting a ton of effort and sleepless nights on this one. It's coming along smooth will provide a new preview sometime soon ;D

Quote from: xxWutzMercyxx on April 29, 2014, 10:18:12 PM
Glad you love it. I'm glad I was motivated to finally get it released XD Though my next stage will be a masterpiece. I hope you and everyone will love the Mirror's Edge stage The City. I'm putting a ton of effort and sleepless nights on this one. It's coming along smooth will provide a new preview sometime soon ;D
You know that you're creating hype when you say that. I wanna see them buildings... :)
"Atone for my sins? I don't have any sins to atone for nor have I forced such a meaningless concept on anyone." -Archer
[spoiler]
Quote from: WarioMANX on May 02, 2014, 07:33:43 PM
Best color, most stars, and least amount of power. The good life.
Quote from: LC the Immolator on November 07, 2014, 03:57:35 PMLearning sucks, yeah, but it's from learning that you can eventually create masterpieces.

Welp here's a new ingame preview of The City from Mirror's Edge. Like I said I was gonna redo the background (still not completed), but with this new background it's truly called the city as you can now see more of the city. New on top, old on bottom. Release in a few weeks ;D


beautiful. not big on mirror's edge, but that stage looks incredible. i believe the prison of despair is next?

Switch FC: SW-4190-2933-4524