xxWutzMercyxx SSBU Stages (Zelda Breath of The Wild Stage Concept Preview!!)

Started by xxWutzMercyxx, April 05, 2012, 01:45:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

May 03, 2014, 12:54:48 AM #1650 Last Edit: May 03, 2014, 01:03:17 AM by xxWutzMercyxx
Yep. I haven't touched it since August 2011, it needs to be revamped and all smexy and stuff. Can't wait to work on a Mirror's Edge 2 stage, whenever EA wants to show more on that,...actually I look on what I can do with a Mirror's Edge 2 stage, (goes to secret lab to make new stage idea)  r)

*Edit* With this pic alone I can start on a stage. But don't expect me to release it this year and expect ingame previews later on in the year, or whenever EA shows more at E3 this year. Gonna be interesting making next gen textures on Wii XD

New preview. Old preview on top, new on bottom. Taking a small break but a majority of the ground work is done, just adding touch ups now. Release not that far off :P

Wow! The brightness of this stage is awesome! Looking forward for its release!
"Atone for my sins? I don't have any sins to atone for nor have I forced such a meaningless concept on anyone." -Archer
[spoiler]
Quote from: WarioMANX on May 02, 2014, 07:33:43 PM
Best color, most stars, and least amount of power. The good life.
Quote from: LC the Immolator on November 07, 2014, 03:57:35 PMLearning sucks, yeah, but it's from learning that you can eventually create masterpieces.

Dat cardboard city. XD
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509

i need sunglasses. B)

Switch FC: SW-4190-2933-4524

Here's the pic I based the background from. As you can see they're remarkably similar, though my version will be a low res version to compensate files size and prevent 4 player lag, but nonetheless will look extraordinary. And for those whose actually played and beaten Mirror's Edge will recognize this place from the beginning of the game, thought it would be a fitting background.
Also saw the Amazing Spider Man 2. Great movie, has a few flaws. *SPOILERS* (a certain someone dies, though it is sad  :'( )

can't you get the very obvious parts of the stage use higher resolution textures?
specially the two main buildings are severely hurting my sight... xD

Sorry to keep you guys and gals waiting. Been real busy transitioning to a new job so my mod time has been down, but things are looking good so far. With E3 coming up the hype is building naturally XD Regarding The City (Mirror's Edge) it's near completion and I'll work on having that released soon. Normally now is the time I would show a preview but since the stage is almost complete I feel it's necessary to complete it and let you "Aw" at the final product. Also I finally got the Metroid Prime Trilogy, heard many great things about it, haven't really been a Metroid fan but I heard a game like this a great way to start getting into the franchise. So excited XD and for those who've played it don't spoil it for me XD Later

Without spoiling you, all I can say is that the Prime trilogy is AWESOME. That's all I'll say.

Yea just owned the Parasite Queen and ran into Meta Ridley and now I feel naked XD Ugh I feel like anything can kick my ass without trying XD I want my armor back!!!

I should had subcribed here before... being  a fan of custom stages.

Well yeah, *subs*

Love your work.

Only 45 mins of work tops, so yeah I'm aware it's very low res, but I make my stage layout first then background details. I was already making a NSMBU stage (Acorn Plains) so I said "F it" why not XD Of course works fine ingame will add more stuff to it soon. Now I sleep XD

NICE WORK! ;D
             
I'll smash you!!!

link: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=67633.0
come check out our Project Sm4sh brawl!!!!!

link: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=67091.0
come check out my psa page!

Quote from: xxWutzMercyxx on June 03, 2014, 09:58:19 AM
Only 45 mins of work tops, so yeah I'm aware it's very low res, but I make my stage layout first then background details. I was already making a NSMBU stage (Acorn Plains) so I said "F it" why not XD Of course works fine ingame will add more stuff to it soon. Now I sleep XD

Oh HELL yeah!

Ah much has been done as all of you can see. Still more progress must be made, so excited for E3 tomorrow XD