xxWutzMercyxx SSBU Stages (Zelda Breath of The Wild Stage Concept Preview!!)

Started by xxWutzMercyxx, April 05, 2012, 01:45:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.



I'll be making a no block version as well as the new Final Destination model as well. I'll be making a Final D version for all my stages now for competitive play. So I'm going back to some of my recent releases to make Final D versions, so like Lineland Road, Mercy Hospital, and such.

i already added the proper spawn points on my download. i also have hardly any lag. if you wanna save yerself some work, i can just send you my modified copy of mercy hospital

Switch FC: SW-4190-2933-4524

Yea man just send it over XD I am tempted to start my next Left 4 Dead stage but I'll wait. Looking at E3 today, damn R.I.P wallet XD

I am absolutely loving the Mushroom Kingdom U stage! Excellent work!

Honestly I'm not keen on doing the Rock Candy/Sparkling water version, cuz I really like the Acorn Plains variant, but tomorrow Nintendo will have Smash playable and all so I'll get a good idea of how the stage works. If anything I could make it over Castle Siege for the most obvious reason, but we'll see. As long as you guys love it then hey, I'm happy too XD

June 13, 2014, 01:04:19 PM #1672 Last Edit: June 13, 2014, 01:57:47 PM by CyanAmazing
Oh, man. This stage (SSB4 Mario) is just what I wanted!
You're doing a great job :D
Please keep it up! :D

Edit: Will the Mario stage be useable in ProjectM?

Oh man I've been gone for ages. Been working and all and traveling, but what's more important is new content for you guys. As an update I got a Wii U back in late June, and I got a PS4 a week ago, so this means I have a new motivation to make new and exciting stages. I can't provide a preview right now but I got The Last Of Us Remastered and I'm working on a stage based on the game with detailed textures and still maintain 60fps on the Wii. I'm working on polishing up The City from Mirror's Edge to give you guys something, along with the new Final Destination (Omega) form from Smash 3DS/Wii U. So all of my new stages and old ones will get a Omega version. I look forward to playing against all of you in Smash 3DS :)

so ur back eh? then y arnt u on skype!?!? >:c
https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady

Oh my PC is crapping out. It's been doing it since early July. I've just been using my Wii U and PS4 for internet stuff. I'm gonna buy a new laptop soon, and get my current one repaired and use it soley for modding. I'm actually typing all this on my Wii U. Can't wait to murder you in Smash 3DS XD

Quote from: xxWutzMercyxx on September 17, 2014, 07:23:00 AM
Oh my PC is crapping out. It's been doing it since early July. I've just been using my Wii U and PS4 for internet stuff. I'm gonna buy a new laptop soon, and get my current one repaired and use it soley for modding. I'm actually typing all this on my Wii U. Can't wait to murder you in Smash 3DS XD
hahaha i see i see... well then, bring it on!! u'll be facing against my deadly GRENINJA skills~
https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady

Nice! (if you're still planning to come back)

I also want to play you in Smash 3DS.

Quote from: xxWutzMercyxx on September 17, 2014, 07:23:00 AM
Oh my PC is crapping out. It's been doing it since early July. I've just been using my Wii U and PS4 for internet stuff. I'm gonna buy a new laptop soon, and get my current one repaired and use it soley for modding. I'm actually typing all this on my Wii U. Can't wait to murder you in Smash 3DS XD
Quote from: D 3 /\/\ 0 |\| on September 17, 2014, 07:24:48 AM
hahaha i see i see... well then, bring it on!! u'll be facing against my deadly GRENINJA skills~
Quote from: Tabuu Forte Akugun on September 22, 2014, 08:32:03 PM
Nice! (if you're still planning to come back)

I also want to play you in Smash 3DS.
I wan't your fc's now! you must face me and ike, and also robin!! i will crush you all along with my 3rd new main shulk!!! >:) lol
             
I'll smash you!!!

link: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=67633.0
come check out our Project Sm4sh brawl!!!!!

link: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=67091.0
come check out my psa page!

Quote from: powerofthe17 on September 24, 2014, 02:00:49 AM
I wan't your fc's now! you must face me and ike, and also robin!! i will crush you all along with my 3rd new main shulk!!! >:) lol

Nice! My Bowser and Little Mac accept that challenge. ;)

Anyway, to get back on topic, I wonder what stage(s) he's gonna come back with?