xxWutzMercyxx SSBU Stages (Zelda Breath of The Wild Stage Concept Preview!!)

Started by xxWutzMercyxx, April 05, 2012, 01:45:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Nice to see you coming back lol! And my Peach and Rosalina accept your challenge!
Oh, and I can't wait to see more of that Mario Galaxy stage~

Seems like I haven't been on here in a minute, but basically my laptop will not run any browser cuz its stupid. Firefox, Chrome, even Internet Explorer will not work on my laptop so I can't access content like my Mediafire account and so on. However I have been modding behind the scenes, and when I get my laptop looked at I can share a load of previews, but right now I use my Wii U and PS4 for internet. Also Smash Bros. Wii U didn't meet my expectations so I'm glad we have this modding community where we can create our own content for a franchise we love. Hope to bring you guys something meaningful soon.

how could u be disappointed in smash u? tsk tsk tsk... shame on u man..
https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady

There's enough complaints to fill a book. Nearly 7 years of waiting and we got that >:(

Quote from: xxWutzMercyxx on January 19, 2015, 02:24:43 AM
There's enough complaints to fill a book. Nearly 7 years of waiting and we got that >:(
i have no complaints... ur no fan of the smash series then!!!
https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady

smash bros, no matter what game, is a masterpiece. i am disappoint.

Switch FC: SW-4190-2933-4524

Lol. I love the way you two are butthutt about this guy being disappointed with Smash Wii U. For the record, I was too. I prefer the 3DS version. And it's not just K. Rool's absence from the roster. Brawl is my least favourite game in the series, and Smash Wii U to me just felt like Brawl 2.0 with a cooler Bowser.

Anyway, back to the topic: WutzMercy, did you cancel your WIPs, or are you still working on 'em?

Oh man genius just stuck again. I've had an epiphany folks! A P.T (Playable Teaser) stage in Smash Bros. it'll be claustrophobic in creepy, with sections fading into darkness. I'm currently making the layout I'll try to give a preview soon, it'll be a BB preview but best I can do right now :P

2spooky4me...
"Atone for my sins? I don't have any sins to atone for nor have I forced such a meaningless concept on anyone." -Archer
[spoiler]
Quote from: WarioMANX on May 02, 2014, 07:33:43 PM
Best color, most stars, and least amount of power. The good life.
Quote from: LC the Immolator on November 07, 2014, 03:57:35 PMLearning sucks, yeah, but it's from learning that you can eventually create masterpieces.


i like the mirrors edge City stage when is it gonna be released?

I have many stages in the making, and some ready for the public to play test. Unfortunately my primary computer I use for Brawl modding is currently decommissioned and all my mods are on that computer :( But not all hope is lost, I'm planning on getting it fixed in the coming months so as the late great Iwata would say: "Please Understand" :)


As for the Mirror's Edge stage I'm very proud of it and can't wait to release it for everyone. Its my personal favorite stage I've made, next to my P.T. (Silent Hills) stage which the public hasn't seen yet ;)

well... at least you aren't dead. i wanna see that P.T. stage alive and well.

Switch FC: SW-4190-2933-4524