Project Chaos 0 water embodiment

Started by Leon Exodio, April 08, 2012, 07:20:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

April 08, 2012, 07:20:28 AM Last Edit: April 18, 2012, 10:03:01 PM by Leon Exodio
im starting a chaos project,  im gonna make a psa for him and i need help
look up what are chaos attacks. so if any body is interested in helping me with this project thankes

Quote from: Leon Exodio on April 08, 2012, 07:20:28 AM
im starting a chaos project,  im gonna make a psa for him and i need help
look up what are chaos attacks. so if any body is interested in helping me with this project thankes
Use the attacks from sonic battle

i was thinking about that and sonic  adventure 2 battle

April 11, 2012, 01:51:14 PM #3 Last Edit: April 11, 2012, 01:56:13 PM by Vamayro
What character is chaos over? Most of chaoses attacks would be stretchy but slow.
I would be the second to recommend playing Sonic battle for the gba
Med/Medhigh weight. Medlow Speed
Wouldn't be to difficult to animate chaos

well i have the sadx model over lucario and it works good

If you port it over another character I might be able to help -
Don't really want to replace Kid buu

or we can get somebody to put him over somebody else  and just modify the psa to work over another character other than that idk over who

It seems Lucario would fit his body shape the best -
But I might suggest luigi.

I'll probably try to animate some of his attacks regardless next week but i'm busy this weekend.
Do you have a link to the model?

yeah i would want him over luigi  scene i never him but im also planning on doing a crash bandicoot move set over luigi but yeah if you need the model download just download the one over lucario i have

Quote from: Leon Exodio on April 12, 2012, 05:19:26 PM
yeah i would want him over luigi  scene i never him but im also planning on doing a crash bandicoot move set over luigi but yeah if you need the model download just download the one over lucario i have
The thing is the new crash bandicoot games have ruined any respect I had for the old ones.

- Back on topic
I had considered working on a chaos project myself after finishing my first psa.
So this is a good lead into it. I'm fairly eager to try the new brawlbox as well.
To my knowledge hit boxes are visible in this one, and it has moveset editing.
So I'll definitely create some animations for him next week.

ok cool is he still going over luigi or what



off topic  i was going to do a old school crash psa

If I can find someone willing to rig him over another character. If not, again we can always have someone port it.

Nextly, are you any good at PSA? Can you create specials and Fs?
I prefer to stick to the regular attacks part of PSA; and animation.

April 13, 2012, 12:07:36 AM #12 Last Edit: April 13, 2012, 12:53:49 AM by Leon Exodio
i can only .rel port for now but i cant psa but i can find some people

I have read none of this, but if u want me to port the model and animations to another chractr, i can do that
Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

sure that would be awsome