Project Chaos 0 water embodiment

Started by Leon Exodio, April 08, 2012, 07:20:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

yeah i no so many sonic characters but crappy psa or none

ok, so i  wasn tpaying attentiona nd messed up on teh port. once i get it (and stop beign lazy) i will elt you guys know
Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

ok cool thanks man also im in no hurry take ur time

Quote from: Metal SonicBrawler on April 18, 2012, 04:01:41 PM
ok, so i  wasn tpaying attentiona nd messed up on teh port. once i get it (and stop beign lazy) i will elt you guys know
What he said^
We can still make the animations up until the point, we need psa.

yeah im still new at animations lol so it will take me some time to get it right lol

I suppose I could start on the PSA if you guys give me a heads up on the move ideas :)

That's not it. It has to be ported over luigi before we start the psa.
I know more about psa than I know about animation. But if you'd like to help that would be awesome. Such as FS, projectiles, Specials (B button moves, you know what I mean) can you do any of those?

Quote from: Vamayro on April 18, 2012, 03:50:42 PM
That's a given.
It just doesn't seem as if anybody's interested.
Probably because of the overload of sonic characters already in the vault.
And the fact that Knuckles, Tails, and Silvers Psa all suck, no matter what anybody says about them; they all still need some serious revamping.

Yeah, that overload of Sonic charas is partly my fault, lol.

Anyway, if you want more interest, might I suggest changing the thread title? I was the one who did that model for LeonEx, and it's taken me this long to find the thread because I auto-assumed Chaos == Shadow and avoided it because, like most of the people here, I'm tired of Shadow and all his PSAs. Differentiate yourself. At least make it Chaos 0 so all the Shadow haters will know you aren't doing another Shadow PSA.

Spiffen things up. Add moveset ideas and pictures to the OP. Stuff like that.


Quote from: Spex130 on April 18, 2012, 08:44:57 PM
Yeah, that overload of Sonic charas is partly my fault, lol.

Anyway, if you want more interest, might I suggest changing the thread title? I was the one who did that model for LeonEx, and it's taken me this long to find the thread because I auto-assumed Chaos == Shadow and avoided it because, like most of the people here, I'm tired of Shadow and all his PSAs. Differentiate yourself. At least make it Chaos 0 so all the Shadow haters will know you aren't doing another Shadow PSA.

Spiffen things up. Add moveset ideas and pictures to the OP. Stuff like that.
lol, true -
Yo Leon change the name to this. (Project Chaos 0 water embodiment)

When I get a few animations done I will upload some here most definitely.
Btw what do you think would be the best to approach turning said animations into gifs?

It might be nice to create a moveset thing set as well  -
Think i'll start on that now.

Yeah, I can help with Final Smashes, "B" moves etc. Whatever you guys need me to do :)


Quote from: Vamayro on April 18, 2012, 08:55:10 PM
lol, true -
Yo Leon change the name to this. (Project Chaos 0 water embodiment)

When I get a few animations done I will upload some here most definitely.
Btw what do you think would be the best to approach turning said animations into gifs?

It might be nice to create a moveset thing set as well  -
Think i'll start on that now.

I use something called Debut recorder. http://www.nchsoftware.com/software/video.html

It's free, and it works well as long as you have a good computer (like any other video recorder.) I don't know if it can record to gif though, and I can't check right now. You can always just create a private video on Youtube with it or something.

Also, having ideas for a moveset would always be good going in. With the new tutorial on how to add extra EGFX, many many more possibilities open up. (You can make an EGFX for that puddle you were talking about earlier. I can make and rig the model of a puddle for you if you need it. I can also set up the materials to the same as Chaos if you want, too.)


yo guys im not going to animate or do hack because my pc is going in to get fixed so it will be about 2 weeks or longer for me to animate again , but i will still check up on the project from time to time

April 19, 2012, 11:57:02 AM #43 Last Edit: April 19, 2012, 02:18:18 PM by Vamayro
Quote from: Leon Exodio on April 19, 2012, 02:48:16 AM
yo guys im not going to animate or do hack because my pc is going in to get fixed so it will be about 2 weeks or longer for me to animate again , but i will still check up on the project from time to time
Meh- that sucks. Might make a seperate topic for it later, but for now we can talk about it here.

Quote from: Spex130 on April 19, 2012, 01:24:56 AM
I use something called Debut recorder. http://www.nchsoftware.com/software/video.html

It's free, and it works well as long as you have a good computer (like any other video recorder.) I don't know if it can record to gif though, and I can't check right now. You can always just create a private video on Youtube with it or something.

Also, having ideas for a moveset would always be good going in. With the new tutorial on how to add extra EGFX, many many more possibilities open up. (You can make an EGFX for that puddle you were talking about earlier. I can make and rig the model of a puddle for you if you need it. I can also set up the materials to the same as Chaos if you want, too.)
alright i'll check that out. -
Nextly that's friggen awesome. Can I maliciously abuse this whole EGFX thing?
Because I have plenty ideas, and yes it would be awesome if you could create that moving puddle

Quote from: Master Phoenix on April 18, 2012, 08:56:38 PM
Yeah, I can help with Final Smashes, "B" moves etc. Whatever you guys need me to do :)
You stick around, cuz im gonna need your help then. o3o

Nextly I compiled a small list of attack ideas (unfinished)
Here it is.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Vamayro on April 19, 2012, 11:57:02 AM
Meh- that sucks. Might make a seperate topic for it later, but for now we can talk about it here.

Nextly that's friggen awesome. Can I maliciously abuse this whole EGFX thing?
Because I have plenty ideas, and yes it would be awesome if you could create that moving puddle


I'm pretty sure the only thing that holds you back is PSA size. I've seen examples of Luigi with at least 3 extra EGFX, and the new Bomberman PSA over Luigi uses 3 as well.

I'll get a completed MDL0 of the puddle to you later. It shouldn't take that long.

Also, that >Smash looks fun. Has anybody called that >Smash? 'Cos I wanna animate that >Smash. Can I animate that >Smash?