DoE Model Shop Shygal Released

Started by Demon_of_Elru, April 08, 2012, 04:58:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

April 08, 2012, 04:58:22 PM Last Edit: June 22, 2015, 06:03:57 AM by Demon_of_Elru








These are all the projects I'm currently working on.

Custom Models Model Imports

Modified Model Import Released Hacks Update  

Yooka(Yooka-Laylee)  :sonic:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Bayonetta(Bayonetta 2)  :zsuit:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Shygirl(Created by the artist minus8)  :peach:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Sash Lilac(Freedom Planet)  :sonic:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Carol Tea(Freedom Planet)  :wolf:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Yuri Lowell (Tales of Vesperia) :ike:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Demitri (Darkstalkers)  :ganon:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Aguade (Pokemon Sage)  :squirtle:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.



Rawk Hawk (Paper Mario :TTYD)  :dk:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Miyu Version 2 (Starfox 2 cancelled SNES game)  :fox:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Nicole (Sonic,Archie Comic series)  :zelda:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.



Pea[censored] (Skullgirls)  :mario:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.



Prinny (Prinny: Can I be the Hero)  :tlink:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Mecha Sonic (Sonic & Knuckles, SMBZ)  :ganon:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

I'll be bluntly honest Demon, Sally looks nice, but she needs to be smoothed for the sake of the Metal material.

Use TurboSmooth and ProOptimizer.

3DS Friend Code: 2895-6640-9302

Trying to find a solution to that without increase in polycount.

did not know that sally had a model nice import im going to use this

I actually made this myself but if you look around the net enough you can find probably one.

Quote from: Demon_of_Elru on April 08, 2012, 06:12:45 PM
Trying to find a solution to that without increase in polycount.

I don't think there is.

Just try those and see how it works out?

3DS Friend Code: 2895-6640-9302

MeshSmooth may be a better alternative to TurboSmooth, I've used it in place of Turbosmooth and got pretty much the same results without the polycount skyrocketing.

I found a solution to the problem just need to fix the smoothing group I uploaded the hack with the fixes.Thanks for the help though.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Did her tush smooth out too? *SHOT!*

Anyhow, awesome job. You should make a tutorial on how to model.

3DS Friend Code: 2895-6640-9302

I've been thinking of doing that  although I use Maya more than 3ds max.

i cant wait for EarthWorm Jim lol he is going to be awesome

You're making Bunnie Rabbot :happy: ? Way past cool, man :D. Btw, will you make her in a more "classic design" too? You know:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
Also, shouldn't Bunnie be over Samus instead of C.falcon? Don't get me wrong, I think Captain falcon is still a really good  idea but Samus seem to fit her a little more imo (since she's sort of a robot, use a robotic arm as a weapon and the fact that she's a woman).  One last thing, what Sonic game will she be in ? Is that game project still alive?
お前はもう死んでいる。

As of now I'm only doing this version of Bunny cause it ties into a Mugen project I'm working on.

Quote from: Demon_of_Elru on May 14, 2012, 07:09:46 PM
As of now I'm only doing this version of Bunny cause it ties into a Mugen project I'm working on.

OK
お前はもう死んでいる。

Jim look awesome. Great job man ;)
お前はもう死んでいる。