DoE Model Shop Shygal Released

Started by Demon_of_Elru, April 08, 2012, 04:58:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

*sees Mecha Sonic pic* YES!!!!!  :happy:
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509

Okay. Your models are awesome. I had to come and say that personally.

And hey, Krom! Go FE!!!
I'm no longer around. If you really need to get my attention, send a PM

July 29, 2012, 08:24:14 PM #47 Last Edit: August 01, 2012, 12:21:06 AM by SonicUnderground316
-Chono: LOOK FREAKING PERFECT !!!

-Juri: Already i think she look great ! Can't wait to see her after you did the adjustment that we talk about :happy: . The proportions already look better than in SFIV . The face is the most crucial part to make it look like MvC3 model.

-Korra : It look so spot on already, it look like the model is from one of the WII games.

You work look so professional, its almost scary LOL! I mean you get me hype for some caracters that i don't even know XD Thats how great you are ! Keep up the epic work ;) .
お前はもう死んでいる。

Thanks,I wouldn't say professional but I went to school for this stuff just using the little bit of that and a few good tutorials on the internet.

F*** ya for Mecha Sonic, hopefully Mariodk can make a SMBZ PSA for him afterwards, pretty soon we can recreate the  SMBZ episodes in Brawl. :happy:
Quote from: Demon_of_Elru on July 29, 2012, 08:41:17 PM
Thanks,I wouldn't say professional but I went to school for this stuff just using the little bit of that and a few good tutorials on the internet.
Well I guess school CAN actually be helpful for Brawl hacking. Who'd a thunk it? xD
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

PEA[censored]!! :happy:

No seriously, she's awesome.  Can't imagine how she'll look with Mario's moveset but it's not like anyone in Brawl fights like her.  Can't wait to see how she looks when the model and texture are done.

Quote from: StupidMarioFan1 on July 29, 2012, 08:42:32 PM
F*** ya for Mecha Sonic, hopefully Mariodk can make a SMBZ PSA for him afterwards, pretty soon we can recreate the  SMBZ episodes in Brawl. :happy:Well I guess school CAN actually be helpful for Brawl hacking. Who'd a thunk it? xD
A SMBZ PSA would be awesome and a machinima recreation of the series is something I would definitely want to do.

Quote from: Victory Badguy on July 29, 2012, 08:46:51 PM
PEA[censored]!! :happy:

No seriously, she's awesome.  Can't imagine how she'll look with Mario's moveset but it's not like anyone in Brawl fights like her.  Can't wait to see how she looks when the model and texture are done.

I was going to originally use Fox or Falco due to the gun, I thought about the SMBZ moveset and decided on  Mario because all the Items he uses bombs, hammer, etc.

July 30, 2012, 02:16:44 AM #52 Last Edit: July 30, 2012, 02:20:14 AM by SonicUnderground316
Quote from: Demon_of_Elru on July 29, 2012, 08:41:17 PM
Thanks,I wouldn't say professional but I went to school for this stuff just using the little bit of that and a few good tutorials on the internet.

To me, it look quite professtional cause in some cases (korra for instance), your model look just as good as the model game companie make (i this case, from the game avatar into the inferno)! I not saying that just to be kind, i mean it LOL
お前はもう死んでいる。

Demon of elru
the preview of your juri is awesooome  :af2:
wonderfull preview  :af:
you are incredible in creating model dude  :kdance:
i am impatient to can see her in brawl   :happy:
good continuation :)
and incredible too for all the others preview wich seems directly from games

As always, fantastic model work, definitely hyped for Krom and Crono.

This kitty has a new toy to play with =3
Kit's Youtube of Combos and Randomness
Also featuring a Deviantart page full of random images I make
Official FaceBook Page to get a hold of me, catch up with what I'm doing, or just like me!



No rush here or anything but do you have an aproximative release date for some of these awesome models ? Like i said, i'm not being impatient here. I understand that making 3D modeling is a rather long process and that you might be busy with other things as well, but some models seems to be ready for rigging (or almost) so i was wonderig if any of them will be release soon. Thank you very much ;)
お前はもう死んでいる。

August 02, 2012, 10:30:39 PM #57 Last Edit: August 02, 2012, 10:32:05 PM by chaos_knight9000
Quote from: SonicUnderground316 on August 02, 2012, 10:26:18 PMNo rush here or anything but do you have an aproximative release date for some of these awesome models ? Like i said, i'm not being impatient here. I understand that making 3D modeling is a rather long process and that you might be busy with other things as well, but some models seems to be ready for rigging (or almost) so i was wonderig if any of them will be release soon. Thank you very much ;)
I've noticed you keep on asking for release dates.... :>.>:  THEY WILL BE DONE WHEN THEY ARE DONE! :srs:
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509

CHRONO LOOKS EPIC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

CANNOT WAIT!!!!!!!!!!!!! SOOOO AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!

August 03, 2012, 03:33:30 PM #59 Last Edit: August 07, 2012, 06:34:18 PM by SonicUnderground316
Quote from: chaos_knight9000 on August 02, 2012, 10:30:39 PM
I've noticed you keep on asking for release dates.... :>.>:  THEY WILL BE DONE WHEN THEY ARE DONE! :srs:

Are you specifically talking to me or to people who ask for release dates in general ? If you talking to me, i never ask for release dates on this thread before (unless i missed it) and maybe i'm wrong when i say that, but i'm not usualy asking for release dates in other thread either (I'm sure i did it, but it is really rare cause i know it's annoying). When i said "can't wait" that  just mean i'm hype and not that i can't literally wait cause like i said i know it's a long process and that he make these for fun not for me in particular. Beside, I ask if he had an idea of when he will release some models out of pure curiosity/iinformarive purposes ! I don't really know much about Chrono for instance (the model look great but i probably won't use it), but he seems pretty much ready to be rig to me so i was just curious to know if he planned to realese him soon. Is that wrong?

You right when saying to be patient, that they will comes when they'll comes but like is stated in my previous post, i didn't ask that  because i was impatient, i was just a bit curious. Sorry if that annoyed you or anyone :-[
お前はもう死んでいる。