DoE Model Shop Shygal Released

Started by Demon_of_Elru, April 08, 2012, 04:58:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Made a little more progress with Miyu

added eye lashes and boots and made a new torso model, should be able to release her and Rawk soon.

*squeal* i've been looking forward to that Miyu for ages! she's looking so good :3 can't wait to see her in motion <3

i have no idea who she is, but she looks great.

She's a character from Starfox 2, unreleased SNES game.

Demon. I swear your stuff gets better and better.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


all i need is marina and i have all of my DoE wishlist filled out

Switch FC: SW-4190-2933-4524

I might make a different model for Marina's head but should be able to release her and Rawk soon.

Hey.

Just dropping by to say that the new Shantae is awesome.

Ditto on that new Shantae, DoE =)

Is it possible for you to rig her ponytail to Zelda's hair bones so it can move when she moves around? I'm just curious is all.
Hi

Thanks you guys, glad you like it. I'm working on that right now, tried a couple of things before but I think I found something that works.

Can you smell what the rawk is cooking?!?! But seriously when its released someone should make. Glitz pit stage hack that would be so dope paper mario fighting rawk hawk lmao
Wish i can import good like the rest of you ._.

Just out of curiosity, what is the closest model to being done at the moment?
Hi

The character closest to being finished is Rawk Hawk.

Thanks to the people that helped out in the WIP section with Shovel Knight. I wanted to implement some of the details added to the Smashified Render but I decided to add those in after I work on other mods. Rawk is going to be remodeled not too happy with what I have so far. as for Future mods:





that ness is looking pretty interesting, what's it based on?