DoE Model Shop Shygal Released

Started by Demon_of_Elru, April 08, 2012, 04:58:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

I am interested in a good many of these things.

Glad to see you've been busy, Elru!



Sure, I'll send you the model when I'm done.

awesome!
i thought about making her on wolf, for the slashing and stuff, what do you think?


Miyu V.2, Sol Badguy, I-No, Krom and Nicole preview doesn't appear, at leat for me. It's ironicaly those i'm most interested in seeing :'( !
お前はもう死んでいる。

Just released Geninja and will update the progress of my WIP including adding a few new one.

This is just a suggestion but could you make greninjas head a bit bigger?And if you want and can,could you make a psa for him?thanks in advance
Pm if you want to add me on 3ds
My fc is 0018 2359 9048

I can only make models and rig them but no good at animation yet so I can't make a PSA but I will make his head bigger along a couple of other changes to the model to make it resemble Smash 4's model.

I see that Lilac in the WIP section there. Glad to see another fan, eh?

Anyways, nice to see you doing stuff again. Nice work, eh? How long did it take you to make that Greninja?


Greninja didn't take too long about 5-6 days for modeling/texturing/rigging. I tend to work on multiple things at a time and test out ways to make texturing and rigging models easier.

April 17, 2014, 06:00:05 PM #146 Last Edit: April 17, 2014, 06:01:36 PM by SonicUnderground316
Miyu's Hover Bike is AWESOME ! You can't let it go to waste but yeah how to use it ? The only thing  i can see it be use for is for her entry to the field !
お前はもう死んでいる。

I've been having ideas for a PSA for Miyu that makes her use various weapons from Starfox Assault, similar to Chris Redfield from MVC3. Using the bike for an Intro is a good use of it , I might try my hand at making an animation for that in the future.

another model thread? o joyous days! followed

Switch FC: SW-4190-2933-4524