StupidMarioFan1's Stupendous Imports: Not as Active as I Used to Be

Started by StupidMarioFan1, April 09, 2012, 02:34:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 3 Guests are viewing this topic.

Damn, the folder that had all the GoldenEye Source imports I had done, aka Bond, and loads of weapons, is gone. :oshi: I know it won't take me as long to redo it (if I worked on it, and didn't work on anything else in between) because I know where to find all those things, plus I had recently found the Watch model, so I was going to put that over Snake's mine detonator, though the fact I lost the folder kinda just destroyed my interest in doing it right now. :'(
I plan on making a parody of that famous scene from Raider's of the Lost Ark where Indy finds the golden stature and is chased by a giant boulder, I'll make it a Chain-Chomp, and have Bowser be Mario's betraying partner. xD
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

Ooooh, Hammer Mario's looking good! ;)
A recolor of Boomerang Mario would also also suffice, but that's too easy...

God I never expecting UVmapping would be this much pain in my ass, since I want to keep the polygons smooth, I had to edit the textures and then remap them. :srs:
But here is a pretty much done Final Boss. :af2:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

You guy will soon meet a Terrible Fate. :happy:
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

Quote from: StupidMarioFan1 on January 12, 2013, 11:52:57 PMGod I never expecting UVmapping would be this much pain in my ass, since I want to keep the polygons smooth, I had to edit the textures and then remap them. :srs: But here is a pretty much done Final Boss. :af2:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
You guy will soon meet a Terrible Fate. :happy:
Pfft......you were many days late. :srs:
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509

Quote from: Chaos_Knight on January 12, 2013, 11:56:06 PMPfft......you were many days late. :srs:
Yah, idk y I didn't think about doing this before. Oh well, just need to test him ingame...wonder how many times I'll have to do Boss Battles. :>.>palm:
So anyone have Boss Battles, or Tabuu unlocked on their copy of the game, or iso? Or do any of you know a cheat code to instantly unlock Boss Battles? :srs:
Got no way to test Ben right now, so I might need to send him to someone and have them tell me if there are any probs, and if not, get some pics for me. :>.>:
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.


Thanks to Nanobuds making his tutorial on combining textures to save file size, and my experince with SM64 Mario, this little ungrateful biitch is getting made. :af2:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.


This might be the second SM64 Peach to be made, but mine is much more complete and rigged better than Camonsters, no offense. :srs: Got all weapons, Crowns on her head and in her hand, near-perfect rigging, since Peach's dress doesn't move that much in SM64, I rigged it to the HipN bone because it looks very decent in most animations, and it fits the SM64-like feel if you ask me, but it still looks weird in a few animations, also has Yellow Eyes and Eyelids, not to mention that unused Smile texture that I bet was in the beta version of SM64, like Yoshi's Egg, a Cracked Ice texture, and !, !!, ?, Z, X, Key Symbol and more 16x16 textures found in the Japanse rom..oh and Mario's other four Eye textures. :af2: Also has the same shadow as SM64 Mario, but with Peach's Shadow bones of course. :af:
*Talking to dem Vegeta Mario 64 Haters* Ignore Mario being in the last pic, focuse on SM64 Peach having her eyes closed, didn't feel it being necassary to open up WiiSchrubber again just to replace Vegeta Mario with Normal Mario to take pics of Peach. :notimp:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.


i can“t find the tutorial of combining textures :(
I know how to do it but perhaps there is an easier way lol

could you give me a link?

http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=55723.0
So progress on SM64 Peach: recolors, CSPs, and Battle Portraits left.
Progress on SM64 Bowser: T-pose arms and fix the body a little, remap some textures, rig Bowser currently, see if I can get away with rigging Bowser's body to one bone to avoid weird stretching due to the animations, recolors, metals, yellow eyes, see if he'll look good with eye movement or if he'll need a one-slot motion file for his other eye textures, CSPs, and Battle Portraits left. Aka all I got done with SM64 Bowser was import the model, scale him to the right size, smooth out the model, apply the original textures, and T-pose most of him.
I should do Hammer Luigi, but I'm in the mood to try and make a Brawl Version of Baby Yoshi from NSMBU. :srs:
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.


Quote from: DJ Lowgey on January 18, 2013, 12:00:10 AMi like you because you are making soo many nice Mario hacks!
Thanks, if only I'd finish all of the ones I started, beng ADHD I keep starting more after getting to a boring part of a hack. lol I did think about updating my first import: SMS Mario, but since he has a low vertex count, the rig might not be that much better, though I could get his arms alinged with Brawl mario's, and have the hands the right size. Not sure if I'll do it or not. :/
EDIT: SM64 Bowser preview, he actually looks pretty good with Bowser's animations due to the way I rigged him and the low vertex count lowers the standards of the rig quality. xD
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Still have to remap some textures to smooth out certain parts like his nose, horns, collars, and his fingers & toes. :af2:
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

dat stare in the first pic ....

otherwise he looks good imo
QuoteSSJ - The guy that can, but won't.