StupidMarioFan1's Stupendous Imports: Not as Active as I Used to Be

Started by StupidMarioFan1, April 09, 2012, 02:34:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 5 Guests are viewing this topic.

I know I sent it to you at least twice, I'm just gonna go through my pms XD
Quote from: Miacis on February 19, 2014, 01:06:26 AM
I know for a fact that the vast majority of the public here cares more about free products than actual quality.
I mean, we're kinda modding an old Wii game after like 6 years, instead of buying new stuff. That's pretty telling. :P

Quote from: KnightMario on December 18, 2012, 12:56:42 AMI know I sent it to you at least twice, I'm just gonna go through my pms XD
It's Gold Block Mario that you sent me, not Hammer Mario. xD
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

no, I sent it you you once and marioDK once (don't ask XD)
CRAP
65 pages of pms...
I'll do it tommorow
Quote from: Miacis on February 19, 2014, 01:06:26 AM
I know for a fact that the vast majority of the public here cares more about free products than actual quality.
I mean, we're kinda modding an old Wii game after like 6 years, instead of buying new stuff. That's pretty telling. :P

Quote from: KnightMario on December 18, 2012, 01:06:54 AMno, I sent it you you once and marioDK once (don't ask XD) CRAP 65 pages of pms... I'll do it tommorow
just reupload him, or send a new PM, besides I remember you mentioning that you were going to do teh Hammer Bros, but I never saw a PM with a link to them, of course that doesn't mean you didn't send them, but I don't have them.
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

ok, I'll do it soon.
still waiting for the mc stuff, i just need it asap lol
Quote from: Miacis on February 19, 2014, 01:06:26 AM
I know for a fact that the vast majority of the public here cares more about free products than actual quality.
I mean, we're kinda modding an old Wii game after like 6 years, instead of buying new stuff. That's pretty telling. :P

I wonder if I should wait for 5 or 10 votes before starting on the voted PowerUp...
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

10
Quote from: Miacis on February 19, 2014, 01:06:26 AM
I know for a fact that the vast majority of the public here cares more about free products than actual quality.
I mean, we're kinda modding an old Wii game after like 6 years, instead of buying new stuff. That's pretty telling. :P

meh I got tired of Waiting, and since I already had made Boomerang Mario, I'm making Hammer Mario right now, I'll wait until the suit gets ten votes before I do Hammer Luigi.
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

omg
i'll send you the files tommorow
Quote from: Miacis on February 19, 2014, 01:06:26 AM
I know for a fact that the vast majority of the public here cares more about free products than actual quality.
I mean, we're kinda modding an old Wii game after like 6 years, instead of buying new stuff. That's pretty telling. :P

So here's the progress on Hammer Mario, which really this is a few votes early, but I got bored as always, and I wanted to start on this.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

It'll have five different versions, I'll make the NES SMB3 recolor, but that'll be the only one I do, anyone else can make the other recolors if they want.
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

Get ready for awesomeness, with a side of majority of polygons are white in BrawlBox not in-game! :af2:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

For those wondering about these new hands, this is a version that is to be used with Machinima making...and PSAs that might have Mario making those hands. I'll do SM64 Luigi (remember that he is a model hack of Mario by Staraxxon, not in the original game) as well, and that I'll edit both to have just the original five hands (two closed, two open, right peace sign) to work with my SM64 Moveset.
I am toying with weither or not to make a Brawl Mario/Luigi and True Mario/Luigi model that works with this moveset, like actually give them mulitple hands or just have the finger bones' animation data so any Mario model will work. I'd save memory if I get rid of the finger bones and other bones that won't be animated, but I don't know if everyone would mind only using the SM64 Bros with this.
I'm aiming to uploading a couple of YouTube vids over my Christmas Break, and I hope to maybe get views with them. I plan on remaking famous Movie scenes and Internet Memes with SM64 Mario Bros, like for example I already have the "ITS-A OVER 9000!!!" vid planned out, but I also plan on doing the "THIS IS-A SPARTA!!!!", and many more. :happy:
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

Luigi: "This is-a madness!"

Mario: "No! It's ova 9000!!!!"

Luigi: "Wrong line you idiot!"

Lol, I also planned out a parody of that famous scene where Darth Vader tells Luke that he is his father; I AM Your Brother!!! Which will have a funny trist at the end. Also these vids will be all made with my update of SM64 Mario Bros, for those wondering what the hell would youTube vids do with a Brawl Hacking forums. lol
Also I did get a good amount of more progress on SM64 Mario, now his clothes and skin textures have a shadow color on it and are normalized, to try to get a closer shading effect to SM64. Also since I couldn't get the shadow model to use a real texture, the shadow model is now just a circle rigged to the TopN bone, but it still gives the effect I wanted.[color] :happy:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

I have even figured out how to get a 2D texture to be BillBoarded thanks to myself for noticing the BillBoarding option for a bone and remembering that tons of SM64 textures are BillBoarded, ex: Bom-omb's body, Goomba's Body, Coin, 1-Up Mushroom, Trees, Mr I's Eyeball (body),  Recovry Heart,  Bowser Bomb's body, Bubbles, ect. xD So expect an update to SM64 Yoshi to have a slight change in his rigging and will have his Beta Shell Sprite. :happy: Also I'll add another PowerUp once I get enough progress on the Hammer Suit to take it off the poll, there's not enough room for me to add another PowerUp & pic. XD

Post Merge: December 29, 2012, 10:36:53 PM

Got Metal Cap texture, a couple of alternate characters, and between a third and a half done with that one-slot motion for the original Mario moveset.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Animating the hands gets so boring after a while, so I'm not exactly sure what I'm going to do, maybe work on the Machinima version of SM64 Luigi, who I think I'll rig over Mario to save time on making a one-slot motion file, and because he'll need to be rigged over Mario for the SM64 Moveset.
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

Lol I should've put previews of them, oh well Bob the Tomato and Larry the Cucumber have been released!!
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.