Home Gallery Resources The Team Rules chat Login Register
Pages:  1 ... 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 ... 67
Author Topic: StupidMarioFan1's Stupendous Imports: Not as Active as I Used to Be  (Read 509220 times)
Tabuu Forte Akugun
Boss Kitten

Smash 4 Main: Bowser

• Awards Heart Container Famous Hacker Starstormer Super Saiyan Topic

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #180 on: September 05, 2012, 04:48:07 PM »

I'm so hyped for SMG Bowser it's not funny. Tongue Bowser needs a good model: Brawl's looks like ass. Ass, I say!

And he also needs a good PSA.

StupidMarioFan1
    Angel Kitten

Not as active as I used to be.

• Awards Star Hacker RAGE!! Super Saiyan Topic >9000

• View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #181 on: September 05, 2012, 08:02:27 PM »

I'm so hyped for SMG Bowser it's not funny. Tongue Bowser needs a good model: Brawl's looks like ass. Ass, I say!

And he also needs a good PSA.
    Well Brawl Bowser looks more like Bowser than he did in Melee, and Brawl's texture is actually what what makes up for Bowser's model. I personally don't see what's the wrong with Brawl Bowser, majority of the reasons I made True Dark Bowser, Bowletta, Rookie, and King Koopa with a Brawl Bowser base was because of the texture and because Bowser doesn't actually have his own import from another game besides SM64, which is from the Model's resource, and I personally don't like that version. I tried making a version of the SM64 Peach and Bowser imports have blinking eyes, and it never worked. That is the real reason I'm ripping and importing them myself, that and because I don't like the rigging. I also don't know what happened to Peke's Melee Bowser.

I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

Syeo
    Extreme Kitten

Dude Kitten

• Awards Active Contributor

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #182 on: September 05, 2012, 11:07:21 PM »

So to recap, I have 224 images to do before releasing SMG Bowser, 112 CSPs & 112 Battle Portraits, 8 different poses, 7 Bowser for each pose, and 2 sets of textures: SMG & HD.

Whoa, Bowser really gets treated very nobly.
    He truly is the King of Koopas.
    Awesome Face

When you going to scotland?

Tomorrow. We'll drive by bus to the Netherlands, then go by a ferry boat to England over night, then drive by bus to Scotland Edinburgh aaaaaaall daaaay...
    However, I'll take my netbook, too. So I'll be able to look what's going on here.
     Im srs here

Bowser seems to be delayed, but I can wait.  Smiley

Lol its strange how a L-l cant make it work Im srs here
    It's even worse that the wrong order makes everything not working, too. ._.
    « Last Edit: September 05, 2012, 11:08:53 PM by Syeo » Logged

StupidMarioFan1
    Angel Kitten

« Reply #183 on: September 06, 2012, 03:08:35 PM »

Well because this computer has some pretty [censored]ed up internet connection, I'm going to wait until tomorrow to make a copy, or find a working download for Dolphin, and just move it to this computer on sunday. Today I'll make the poses, and then work on my SM64 hack, since I had an installation program fro PJ64, I can work on N64 hacks. Tomorrow I'll work on Bowser after school (I'll be at my other computer at about 4:00 p.m. central time in USA).
    Whoa, Bowser really gets treated very nobly.
    He truly is the King of Koopas. Tomorrow. We'll drive by bus to the Netherlands, then go by a ferry boat to England over night, then drive by bus to Scotland Edinburgh aaaaaaall daaaay...
    However, I'll take my netbook, too. So I'll be able to look what's going on here.
     Im srs here
    True to that about Bowser being the King of the Koopas, I hope he's treated the same in the upcoming Disney movie called Wreck-it Ralph, in the teaser trailer, we see Bowser, Dr. Eggman, Blinky (Orange ghosts acoring to the Pac-Man Wolrd series, which is what I go by), and other famous & wellknown video game characters. Lots of us hope that Mario, Sonic, and others make an appearence, and that they use the characters' real voice actors, and that it'll be good. Too many copyrighted things for them to make a [censored]ty movie with.
    Also sorry that Bowser won't be released before you leave. But atleast you'll know he'll be when you come back. How long you going to be there again?

I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

Syeo
    Extreme Kitten

Dude Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #184 on: September 06, 2012, 10:49:28 PM »

True to that about Bowser being the King of the Koopas, I hope he's treated the same in the upcoming Disney movie called Wreck-it Ralph, in the teaser trailer, we see Bowser, Dr. Eggman, Blinky (Orange ghosts acoring to the Pac-Man Wolrd series, which is what I go by), and other famous & wellknown video game characters.

I watched a 5 minutes preview trailer in the cinema and it definately looks good. It's funny to see video game characters in a cinema. ._.

Also sorry that Bowser won't be released before you leave. But atleast you'll know he'll be when you come back. How long you going to be there again?

Naah, not a problem! We're staying a week in Scotland, so I'm back at friday again. :]

StupidMarioFan1
    Angel Kitten

« Reply #185 on: September 07, 2012, 10:00:07 PM »

Please read the top part of the first post for info about what I've been doing today. not impressed

Anivernage
    Heroic Kitten

• Awards Ninja Super Saiyan Topic Starstormer Renowned Hacker

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #186 on: September 07, 2012, 10:05:03 PM »

Please read the top part of the first post for info about what I've been doing today. not impressed
    try sending it to me again Grin i found the reason of the normal eyes i think i can fix eye yellow too Cheesy

StupidMarioFan1
    Angel Kitten

« Reply #187 on: September 07, 2012, 11:39:56 PM »

try sending it to me again Grin i found the reason of the normal eyes i think i can fix eye yellow too Cheesy
    I don't know, if BlackJax didn't fix it, I'm not sure if you can. Plus we've tried having the same exact names, and in the same extra order as Brawl Bowser.

Post Merge: September 09, 2012, 05:45:47 PM
    A new record at importing for me, 7 or 8 hours for a Mario, and 6 or 7 hours for a Luigi import. Yippie! AWESOME 2.0!
    « Last Edit: September 09, 2012, 05:45:47 PM by StupidMarioFan1 » Logged

Kyouma
    Heroic Kitten

• Awards Star Hacker Renowned Hacker Super Saiyan Topic Heart Container

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #188 on: September 13, 2012, 01:41:28 PM »

I import in about 4 hours

Boygos
    srs kitten

If you remember me, you've been at this too long

• Awards Infinite Smash Team Starstormer Super Saiyan Topic Star Hacker

« Reply #189 on: September 13, 2012, 01:44:52 PM »

I don't know, if BlackJax didn't fix it, I'm not sure if you can. Plus we've tried having the same exact names, and in the same extra order as Brawl Bowser.

Post Merge: September 09, 2012, 05:45:47 PM
    A new record at importing for me, 7 or 8 hours for a Mario, and 6 or 7 hours for a Luigi import. Yippie! AWESOME 2.0!

Remember to send me to them so I can fix the UV mapping!

StupidMarioFan1
    Angel Kitten

« Reply #190 on: September 13, 2012, 10:01:20 PM »

Remember to send me to them so I can fix the UV mapping!
    I'll send them to you tomorrow after school. I don't even have the bros on this computer, otherwise I would've sent it to you while I was on the forums earlier, despite I was supposed to be doing homework. lol

Syeo
    Extreme Kitten

Dude Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #191 on: September 14, 2012, 01:20:08 PM »

Finally back from Scotland. :3

*looking for Bowser*

Bowser still won't come out to play? Shocked
    Bowser is such a mean guy. Now I understand why nobody in Mushroom Kingdom except his own children likes him. :c

StupidMarioFan1
    Angel Kitten

« Reply #192 on: September 14, 2012, 02:34:05 PM »

Finally back from Scotland. :3 *looking for Bowser* Bowser still won't come out to play? Shocked Bowser is such a mean guy. Now I understand why nobody in Mushroom Kingdom except his own children likes him. :c
    Well Anivernage has been busy with School so he hasn't made much progress on him, but he thinks he knows how to fix the problem. I hope he's right. Im srs here

Syeo
    Extreme Kitten

Dude Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #193 on: September 15, 2012, 09:09:07 AM »

Hmm.. I wonder if the developers had the same problem with Bowser. Ôo
    Next time, they should make everything much easier. :/

Bowser has to be perfect to be released.
    A "preview test version" that will be updated later is not an option, right?

StupidMarioFan1
    Angel Kitten

« Reply #194 on: September 15, 2012, 10:00:27 AM »

Hmm.. I wonder if the developers had the same problem with Bowser. Ôo Next time, they should make everything much easier. :/ Bowser has to be perfect to be released. A "preview test version" that will be updated later is not an option, right?
    Nanobuds doesn't want me to do that, I'd be willing to by now, and I am but since Anivernage says he thinks he knows what wrong, I'm going to wait a bit longer.

Pages:  1 ... 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 ... 67
    Print
    Jump to: