StupidMarioFan1's Stupendous Imports: Not as Active as I Used to Be

Started by StupidMarioFan1, April 09, 2012, 02:34:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 4 Guests are viewing this topic.

including me
the only thing i do much is play minecraft and ... something else i really rather not mention =/
Quote from: Miacis on February 19, 2014, 01:06:26 AM
I know for a fact that the vast majority of the public here cares more about free products than actual quality.
I mean, we're kinda modding an old Wii game after like 6 years, instead of buying new stuff. That's pretty telling. :P

Quote from: KnightMario on September 21, 2012, 11:29:34 PMincluding me the only thing i do much is play minecraft and ... something else i really rather not mention =/
Porn? Since most of the teens at my school are kinda perverted, and pervert jokes are whats funny, it was the first thing that came to mind that you'd rather not mention.
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.


Anyway, what do you guys think of this:

I think its coming along nicely for my first stage, but then again, I used Google Sketchup to make the actual model, but since its expired, and its possible that the trial doesnt export as a dae anyway, I'm having to import it into 3ds max as a obj file. I have to figure out what is and what isnt right for a stage hack.
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

Awesome!
I'm loving how SMG1 Bowser so far! Can't wait for him! :D
The BIS Final Battle arena looks great, too.

Always got to like triple-check when copying a level.

Now I think I'm done with the actual model, time for collision editing, and texture editing. I plan on keeping the background like it is and just recoloring for atleast two reasons, 1. I dont feel like changing it that much and finding out how exactly to get the lightning effects, 2. it'll look cool when I'm done with it. >:D
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

The stage looks very good! Why no SMG Bowser on the stage? xD

When I see this stage this music appears in my mind: Mario and Luigi: Partners in Time - Final Boss Remix
Mario and Luigi: Bowser's Inside Story (Final Boss Theme Remixed and Remastered)
If you like it and you're busy, I could make brstm.

Quote from: Syeo on September 22, 2012, 09:21:38 PMThe stage looks very good! Why no SMG Bowser on the stage? xD When I see this stage this music comes appears in my mind: http://www.youtube.com/embed/P6IMC1Sh2Zg If you like it and you're busy, I could make brstm.
Some one already made that one into a brstm, someone else made a cool remix of it into a brstm, and I made the what I call the Brawl version, and then the Orcastra version into a brstm. ANY Dark Bowser brstm should play when using this stage. Also I was going to show HD Bowser and what is currently a retexture HD Dark Bowser, but Dark Bowser's eyes were messed up, so I'm going with my True Dark Bowser for now.
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

Quote from: StupidMarioFan1 on September 22, 2012, 09:26:30 PM
ANY Dark Bowser brstm should play when using this stage

It's not a Dark Bowser theme but it's a nice rock remix of the SM64 Bowser, you should check it out. Maybe it would fit to your stage as well: http://www.file-upload.net/download-4814296/SM64---Bowsers-Theme-Rock-Remix.mp3.html

The stage will be over Final Destination?

I freaking love how dat stage is turning out!  :o
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Syeo on September 22, 2012, 09:43:44 PMIt's not a Dark Bowser theme but it's a nice rock remix of the SM64 Bowser, you should check it out. Maybe it would fit to your stage as well: http://www.file-upload.net/download-4814296/SM64---Bowsers-Theme-Rock-Remix.mp3.html The stage will be over Final Destination?
Yah, since it uses the STGFINAL.pac, you'll have to use a rel to use it over anyother stage, but since Final Destination is the main stage I use, I wont be needing a rel for my Brawl. lol
Quote from: Lee on September 22, 2012, 09:52:32 PMI freaking love how dat stage is turning out!  :o
I hope you love this:





Just need to edit the collision, and it should be ready for release.
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.


Quote from: the_randomizer on September 23, 2012, 08:21:55 PMAny updates on the Super Mario Galaxy Bowser?
Anivernage has no idea when he'll work on it. So once I finish SMG2 Yoshi, here's a few pics:



I'll make Dark Bowser, and make the CSPs, and then I'll decide on weither or not to release Bowser and just re-release him when Avi finally fixes the FS eyes, of course that is if what he does actually works.
I think its a good thing that I never released what I've gotten done with SMG2 Mario, I've been getting better with imports, so I can make the rig better, and the Mario model I used was from the Model's Resource, so it wouldn't let me smooth out the model, however if I use the model from the actual ISO, it lets me smooth it. At some point I'll start over with SMG2 Mario, and hopefully I can stick with him long enough to complete him and Playable Luigi.
New Poll!

Post Merge: September 23, 2012, 11:42:59 PM

Yoshi has just been released:
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=28970&Moderated=All
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.