Home Gallery Resources The Team Rules chat Login Register
Pages:  1 ... 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 ... 67
Author Topic: StupidMarioFan1's Stupendous Imports: Not as Active as I Used to Be  (Read 509197 times)
Anivernage
Heroic Kitten

• Awards Ninja Super Saiyan Topic Starstormer Renowned Hacker

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #255 on: October 05, 2012, 03:16:30 PM »

You really need to make it SMF1 he even has the hair and moveable mouth!

StupidMarioFan1
    Angel Kitten

Not as active as I used to be.

• Awards Star Hacker RAGE!! Super Saiyan Topic >9000

• View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #256 on: October 05, 2012, 03:22:21 PM »

A funny thing:
    Nintendo probably expected someone to use that model for a hack or something, because why make the rest of his hair if it wouldn't show up in the two animations? He is pretty much the best Mario model ever made, Melee Mario only has better texture quality. I'm going to rig him after I work my ass off for SMG Bowser. If I could, I would just use his bones to keep the awsome rigging, but...well see for youself. Sad

It's not sure the transitions, but the bone structure it self, the bone that would be the HipN doesn't effect the upper part of Mario's body, and the bones are supposed to be rotated differently as well, so hopefully I can get him to fit Brawl mario's bones perfectly without much work.
    « Last Edit: October 05, 2012, 05:11:56 PM by StupidMarioFan1 » Logged

I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

SwingSet
    Holy Kitten

taunt

• Awards Dedicated Hacker Pin Collector Fiery Topic Famous Hacker

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #257 on: October 05, 2012, 03:26:43 PM »

A funny thing: Nintendo probably expected someone to use that model for a hack or something, because why make the rest of his hair if it wouldn't show up in the two animations? He is pretty much the best Mario model ever made, Melee Mario only has better texture quality. I'm going to rig him after I work my ass off for SMG Bowser.[/color]
    Epic.  Im srs here

StupidMarioFan1
    Angel Kitten

« Reply #258 on: October 05, 2012, 03:35:39 PM »

Epic.  Im srs here
    Yep, so anyway in a little bit like twenty or so minutes, I'll get to work on resizing SMG Bowser's head to fit Brawl Bowser's eyes.

Post Merge: October 05, 2012, 04:26:30 PM
    So I was wrong, SMG Bowser's head is about the same size as Brawl Bowser's.

It's just the shape of Brawl Bowser's eyes that threw me off, which I'll edit Bowser's head and eyebrows to fit with them, and I'll fix the horns while I'm at it. This shouldn't take long, but then I got to see if I get the same problem that SMG2 Mario is getting, where it only loads another FitMario_EyeWhite texture, not the one I gave him. I did forget to mention that I took Mario's model from Super Mario Galaxy 2 this time, instead of just using the one from Galaxy 1. The only difference I know of is his right overall strap, and a different eye iris texture, not sure what else was changed.

Post Merge: October 05, 2012, 06:31:23 PM

SO.....just need to mess around with the eye textures to get them to my liking...and I think I'll finially be done with his model, and then I can make Dark Bowser and then the CSPs!!!!

Post Merge: October 05, 2012, 07:10:05 PM
    After playing a full match, Bowser's eyewhite have a little problem, their mapping messes up at some point during a fight.....I honestly don't feel like working on him right now, so I'll work on Mario from Mario Party 9, and then when I don't feel like working on him, I'll (try) to work on Bowser.
    « Last Edit: October 05, 2012, 07:10:05 PM by StupidMarioFan1 » Logged

I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

LuigiBoi
    Mega Kitten

I will love you forever, STMF1.

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #259 on: October 05, 2012, 11:58:03 PM »

Yep, so anyway in a little bit like twenty or so minutes, I'll get to work on resizing SMG Bowser's head to fit Brawl Bowser's eyes.

Post Merge: October 05, 2012, 04:26:30 PM
    So I was wrong, SMG Bowser's head is about the same size as Brawl Bowser's.

It's just the shape of Brawl Bowser's eyes that threw me off, which I'll edit Bowser's head and eyebrows to fit with them, and I'll fix the horns while I'm at it. This shouldn't take long, but then I got to see if I get the same problem that SMG2 Mario is getting, where it only loads another FitMario_EyeWhite texture, not the one I gave him. I did forget to mention that I took Mario's model from Super Mario Galaxy 2 this time, instead of just using the one from Galaxy 1. The only difference I know of is his right overall strap, and a different eye iris texture, not sure what else was changed.

Post Merge: October 05, 2012, 06:31:23 PM

SO.....just need to mess around with the eye textures to get them to my liking...and I think I'll finially be done with his model, and then I can make Dark Bowser and then the CSPs!!!!

Post Merge: October 05, 2012, 07:10:05 PM
    After playing a full match, Bowser's eyewhite have a little problem, their mapping messes up at some point during a fight.....I honestly don't feel like working on him right now, so I'll work on Mario from Mario Party 9, and then when I don't feel like working on him, I'll (try) to work on Bowser.
    Glad you liked It. when i saw that his hair was screwed in the animations, i lol at it, cause Nintendo could make two hair models like Brawl Mario (With and without the cap), or only make the "with cap hair" model. So, good luck at importing it to Brawl! Bowser is getting amazing, but his eyes are too big in that images, but im sure you can fix it and finish him! Good luck MarioFan! Laugh
    « Last Edit: October 05, 2012, 11:59:59 PM by MahBoiPlus » Logged

StupidMarioFan1
    Angel Kitten

« Reply #260 on: October 06, 2012, 12:14:38 AM »

Glad you liked It. when i saw that his hair was screwed in the animations, i lol at it, cause Nintendo could make two hair models like Brawl Mario (With and without the cap), or only make the "with cap hair" model. So, good luck at importing it to Brawl! Bowser is getting amazing, but his eyes are too big in that images, but im sure you can fix it and finish him! Good luck MarioFan! Laugh

Just need to rig the last part of the face, give him Brawl Mario's eyes, add metals, and then test him ingame, and then he should be done. Hopefully his metals will be like Melee Mario's, where the hat, shoes, and so one look like a single polygon instead of the three or four that make up each part. Cheesy I'm thinking about giving him Melee Mario's detail since his textures are so similar, I think Nintendo might've used Melee Mario as a base for this Mario.

LuigiBoi
    Mega Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #261 on: October 06, 2012, 01:05:13 AM »

Just need to rig the last part of the face, give him Brawl Mario's eyes, add metals, and then test him ingame, and then he should be done. Hopefully his metals will be like Melee Mario's, where the hat, shoes, and so one look like a single polygon instead of the three or four that make up each part. Cheesy I'm thinking about giving him Melee Mario's detail since his textures are so similar, I think Nintendo might've used Melee Mario as a base for this Mario.
    Wait, you can't get his own eyes to work instead of brawl mario's eyes? cause his eyes have better texures than brawl. maybe you can pick his moving eye texture and separate his eyelid from his iris/pupil and use his normal (no moving texure of the eyelid) eyelid texture without his iris/pupil and use his moving iris/pupil texture to his moving eyes since his no moving eye texture have shaders around it. Anoter thing, have you noticed that his left eye is different from his right one, its darker, maybe you swap his darker eye by an copy of the brighter one (the normal eye), i wonder why nintendo did that... Oh, you keep his spec/ref textures? it may do a nice touch ingame, maybe you should do that for your SMG2 imports too (Mario, Bowser, Luigi, etc. if they have that textures too).
    « Last Edit: October 06, 2012, 01:16:38 AM by MahBoiPlus » Logged

StupidMarioFan1
    Angel Kitten

« Reply #262 on: October 06, 2012, 01:25:30 AM »

Wait, you can't get his own eyes to work instead of brawl mario's eyes? cause his eyes have better texures than brawl. maybe you can pick his moving eye texture and separate his eyelid from his iris/pupil and use his normal (no moving texure of the eyelid) eyelid texture without his iris/pupil and use his moving iris/pupil texture to his moving eyes since his no moving eye texture have shaders around it. Anoter thing, have you noticed that his left eye is different from his right one, its darker, maybe you swap his darker eye by an copy of the brighter one (the normal eye), i wonder why nintendo did that... Oh, you keep his spec/ref textures? it may do a nice touch ingame, maybe you should do that for your SMG2 imports too (Mario, Bowser, Luigi, etc. if they have that textures too).

I'm not done with the eyes, infact he currently has no iris. lol

I'm done rigging him, there is barely anything that I can improve, some things looks bad in aniamtions, mainly where his butt and legs connect, and the way parts of his body turns sometimes. I tried giving Bowser and Mario their Galaxy shadings since it's jsut a texture, but I didnt get them to work, I might look at some tutorials after some sleep. Should I make recolors or just attempt to make a HD version?

LuigiBoi
    Mega Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #263 on: October 06, 2012, 07:39:23 AM »

I'm not done with the eyes, infact he currently has no iris. lol

I'm done rigging him, there is barely anything that I can improve, some things looks bad in aniamtions, mainly where his butt and legs connect, and the way parts of his body turns sometimes. I tried giving Bowser and Mario their Galaxy shadings since it's jsut a texture, but I didnt get them to work, I might look at some tutorials after some sleep. Should I make recolors or just attempt to make a HD version?
    yeah so, i wanted you to take a bit of your time and import him as good and complete with portraits, recolors and HD recolors like you're doing with your SMG2 imports, not like you did with M&SLondon Mario Bros. cause his graphics are way great, so you shoud did that too with the M&S Mario Bros. As for the eye you separated the texture of iris/pupil from his moving eyes texture like i said before? And you put his spec/ref textures to work? And maybe you can edit Brawl Mario's Hurt Eye texture colors to fit him and put on him instead of his closed eye texture. You can edit his eyebrows too for hurt face? why not you make them exactly like you did on SMG2 Mario hurt face? It's way better than what you did. I really appreciate your hard work on your hacks (sorry for many requests but i want more hard-working good imports from you). Laugh
    « Last Edit: October 06, 2012, 07:49:58 AM by MahBoiPlus » Logged

StupidMarioFan1
    Angel Kitten

« Reply #264 on: October 06, 2012, 09:53:00 AM »

yeah so, i wanted you to take a bit of your time and import him as good and complete with portraits, recolors and HD recolors like you're doing with your SMG2 imports, not like you did with M&SLondon Mario Bros. cause his graphics are way great, so you shoud did that too with the M&S Mario Bros. As for the eye you separated the texture of iris/pupil from his moving eyes texture like i said before? And you put his spec/ref textures to work? And maybe you can edit Brawl Mario's Hurt Eye texture colors to fit him and put on him instead of his closed eye texture. You can edit his eyebrows too for hurt face? why not you make them exactly like you did on SMG2 Mario hurt face? It's way better than what you did. I really appreciate your hard work on your hacks (sorry for many requests but i want more hard-working good imports from you). Laugh
    So far I haven't tried to get the shading to work, if I can get it to work on this guy, then hopefully I can get it to work on SMG2 Mario (who for some reason, his body has a jacked up metal texture) and on SMG Bowser. I'll make recolors for the other pair of bros, I actually need to see if Boygos ever got to remapping Mario's teeth and Luigi's buttons, since they had some errors in those parts of the texture. I'll try to make a hurt eyes that still has the same detail has Mario's other eyelids. He has Luigi's eye iris because it's pretty much the same, but is a little bit more detailed. The eye upper is from the "Luigi of Super Mario Galaxy 2" texture hack on the vault, since it looks really good. And the eyebrows are edited, for some reason Brawl Mario's hurt eyebrows are more noticable due to Mario already looking a little angry, so I'll make the mess witht hte eyebrows a liitle, it's a good thing that each eyebrow is a polygon....then again I haven't tested him in brawl yet or looked at his file size, it should be fine since Melee Mario didn't have file size issues. I am happy that the people who do love my hack want more that are just as good or slightly better than the last one. If I can get permission from KnightMario, I'm going to do the Frog and Hammer powerups for Mario & Luigi.

StupidMarioFan1
    Angel Kitten

« Reply #265 on: October 06, 2012, 11:01:53 AM »

Looks pretty smiliar to me. lol It would actually help the quality.
    Also:

Afterwords his eyes turn into this, and his eyes looks like these depending on the Mario/Luigi texture in the same match.

I had the same problem when I tried to make Cosmic Luigi, except that I made the problem while editing the matierals themselves, this is happening with Mario with just importing the polygons from a normal Mario model. :- I don't know how to fix it yet, but hopefully if I import the eyes while using BB v0.67b, which for some reason this computer won't let me make that version the defualt program for .pac and .pcs files

Post Merge: October 06, 2012, 11:52:39 AM
    So MahBoiPlus, where did you get the ISO for Mario Party 9? I'd love a working link to it...I'm not sure if I'd have a problem using a PAL one though.

Post Merge: October 06, 2012, 12:09:18 PM
    Does this look better?

Also I was able to get BrawlBox v0.67b as the default for the brawl files....for some reason I had to rename the program BrawlBox v0.67d for windows to make it default. Tongue
    « Last Edit: October 06, 2012, 12:09:18 PM by StupidMarioFan1 » Logged

LuigiBoi
    Mega Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #266 on: October 06, 2012, 12:23:12 PM »

Looks pretty smiliar to me. lol It would actually help the quality.
    Also:

Afterwords his eyes turn into this, and his eyes looks like these depending on the Mario/Luigi texture in the same match.

I had the same problem when I tried to make Cosmic Luigi, except that I made the problem while editing the matierals themselves, this is happening with Mario with just importing the polygons from a normal Mario model. :- I don't know how to fix it yet, but hopefully if I import the eyes while using BB v0.67b, which for some reason this computer won't let me make that version the defualt program for .pac and .pcs files

Post Merge: October 06, 2012, 11:52:39 AM
    So MahBoiPlus, where did you get the ISO for Mario Party 9? I'd love a working link to it...I'm not sure if I'd have a problem using a PAL one though.

Post Merge: October 06, 2012, 12:09:18 PM
    Does this look better?

Also I was able to get BrawlBox v0.67b as the default for the brawl files....for some reason I had to rename the program BrawlBox v0.67d for windows to make it default. Tongue
    So far I haven't tried to get the shading to work, if I can get it to work on this guy, then hopefully I can get it to work on SMG2 Mario (who for some reason, his body has a jacked up metal texture) and on SMG Bowser. I'll make recolors for the other pair of bros, I actually need to see if Boygos ever got to remapping Mario's teeth and Luigi's buttons, since they had some errors in those parts of the texture. I'll try to make a hurt eyes that still has the same detail has Mario's other eyelids. He has Luigi's eye iris because it's pretty much the same, but is a little bit more detailed. The eye upper is from the "Luigi of Super Mario Galaxy 2" texture hack on the vault, since it looks really good. And the eyebrows are edited, for some reason Brawl Mario's hurt eyebrows are more noticable due to Mario already looking a little angry, so I'll make the mess witht hte eyebrows a liitle, it's a good thing that each eyebrow is a polygon....then again I haven't tested him in brawl yet or looked at his file size, it should be fine since Melee Mario didn't have file size issues. I am happy that the people who do love my hack want more that are just as good or slightly better than the last one. If I can get permission from KnightMario, I'm going to do the Frog and Hammer powerups for Mario & Luigi.
    Why you'll use Luigi's eye iris if you can pick Mp9 mario eye iris from his moveable eye? i found that luigi's eye iris are larger and a bit different from mario's eye iris, and this happens in every model from every game. I think these eye upper, dmg eye, eye lower, eye white and left and right eye iris textures that i made are better for MP9 Mario: http://www.mediafire.com/?i50kapih4we08dh Please use all of them, i spent a bit of my time making then, and i made then all HQ right off MP9 and brawl Marios' textures to fit MP9 Mario. Please use all then! I really hope you like and use all of then! Oh, and please don't resize or modify them, i make bigger textures for HQ and they're all good that you won't need to modify and/or resize them lol. Wink
    « Last Edit: October 06, 2012, 12:33:11 PM by MahBoiPlus » Logged

StupidMarioFan1
    Angel Kitten

« Reply #267 on: October 06, 2012, 01:02:26 PM »

Why you'll use Luigi's eye iris if you can pick Mp9 mario eye iris from his moveable eye? i found that luigi's eye iris are larger and a bit different from mario's eye iris, and this happens in every model from every game. I think these eye upper, dmg eye, eye lower, eye white and left and right eye iris textures that i made are better for MP9 Mario: http://www.mediafire.com/?i50kapih4we08dh Please use all of them, i spent a bit of my time making then, and i made then all HQ right off MP9 and brawl Marios' textures to fit MP9 Mario. Please use all then! I really hope you like and use all of then! Oh, and please don't resize or modify them, i make bigger textures for HQ and they're all good that you won't need to modify and/or resize them lol. Wink
    I was using Luigi's because I'm not that good at making a texture larger and keeping the same quality. And I thought the hurt eye was good because it looks like SMG2 Mario's, and I already had the other textures done...and Luigi's eye iris is in just slightly better quality...I'll think about it.

LuigiBoi
    Mega Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #268 on: October 06, 2012, 01:07:27 PM »

I was using Luigi's because I'm not that good at making a texture larger and keeping the same quality. And I thought the hurt eye was good because it looks like SMG2 Mario's, and I already had the other textures done...and Luigi's eye iris is in just slightly better quality...I'll think about it.
    If you look closely, the blue circle is smaller on Luigi's eye, making it very diferent from Mario's. Also My eye textures that i made are better and i made them for you since you say you're not good at making textures, why you don't give a try for my textures? http://www.mediafire.com/?i50kapih4we08dh
    « Last Edit: October 06, 2012, 02:25:57 PM by MahBoiPlus » Logged

StupidMarioFan1
    Angel Kitten

« Reply #269 on: October 06, 2012, 02:22:59 PM »

If you look closely, the blue circle is smaller on Luigi's eye, making it very diferent from Mario's. Also My eye textures that i made are better and i made them for you since you say you're not good at making textures, why you don't give a try for my textures?
    I good at making textures to some extent, but I'll make a copy with your textures and compare the two...just as soon as I finish editing the first post.

Post Merge: October 06, 2012, 04:56:36 PM

I was hoping that the metals would do what I wanted, but as you can see, you can tell how many polygons are in his hair, head, ect.
    Also I know what's wrong with SMG2 Mario's eyewhite texture: There isn't one in the files. As I hope you already know, BrawlBox will look for a texture inside the open file when it is veiwing a model, and if it doesn't find the texture, it'll look in the folder containing the file. So I had forgotten that I didn't import the texture when I made the pac nd pcs for SMG2 Mario. Atleast it's an easy fix. Awesome Face I'm not completely sure about teh body's metals though. As of now, I'm going to make the recolors for MP9TS Mario. Grin
    « Last Edit: October 06, 2012, 04:56:38 PM by StupidMarioFan1 » Logged

Pages:  1 ... 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 ... 67
    Print
    Jump to: