StupidMarioFan1's Stupendous Imports: Not as Active as I Used to Be

Started by StupidMarioFan1, April 09, 2012, 02:34:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.


Quote from: pikazz on October 10, 2012, 12:31:13 AM
sorry, I meant cosmic mario xD
No worries ;D .

Hey SMF1 i have an idea to lower filesize of MP9 Mario, give him Mario Face/Hat
Lowers filesize, textures, and increases chances to give him power-ups. >.>

Anyone else having hacks being deleted from their Mediafire accounts? MP9TS Mario has been phucking removed, I better not get my account terminated by re-uploading him, my Pac-Man Wolrd 3 recolors and any other hack they remove.
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

Quote from: StupidMarioFan1 on October 12, 2012, 09:45:26 PM
Anyone else having hacks being deleted from their Mediafire accounts? MP9TS Mario has been phucking removed, I better not get my account terminated by re-uploading him, my Pac-Man Wolrd 3 recolors and any other hack they remove.
mnsg too get dropbox or box accounts both have no problems atm.

Quote from: Anivernage on October 12, 2012, 09:49:07 PMmnsg too get dropbox or box accounts both have no problems atm.
But hasn't Nanobuds, or Boygos gotten a problem that they ran out of something when using that website and switched to MediaFire?
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

Quote from: StupidMarioFan1 on October 12, 2012, 10:00:14 PM
But hasn't Nanobuds, or Boygos gotten a problem that they ran out of something when using that website and switched to MediaFire?
I have box and have no problems, but alot of people says dropbox is better, ill make a dropbox account if i have problems on box or mediafire.

I offically hate SMG Bowser's eyes, over 4 hours of my life I won't get back, pretty much the only progress I've gotten is that he has his glow effect from SMG, but the eyewhite is still having probs. If I remember correctly, Cloud Mario is first right?
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

Quote from: StupidMarioFan1 on October 13, 2012, 01:04:47 AM
I offically hate SMG Bowser's eyes, over 4 hours of my life I won't get back, pretty much the only progress I've gotten is that he has his glow effect from SMG, but the eyewhite is still having probs. If I remember correctly, Cloud Mario is first right?
That really sucks, i dont understand the cloud mario part o.0

Quote from: Anivernage on October 13, 2012, 01:09:36 AMThat really sucks, i dont understand the cloud mario part o.0
I asked two weeks ago what PowerUp I should do first, I mean which PowerUp that requires importing, because Ice, Fire, Flying, Cosmic, ect only need BB...well I did work on Cosmic Mario in 3ds Max, but it didn't require re-rigging anything.
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

Quote from: StupidMarioFan1 on October 13, 2012, 01:16:11 AM
I asked two weeks ago what PowerUp I should do first, I mean which PowerUp that requires importing, because Ice, Fire, Flying, Cosmic, ect only need BB...well I did work on Cosmic Mario in 3ds Max, but it didn't require re-rigging anything.
Cloud and rock mario (SMG2 version)
Also ill send you a PM in a bit. ;D

Quote from: Anivernage on October 13, 2012, 01:18:12 AMCloud and rock mario (SMG2 version) Also ill send you a PM in a bit. ;D
So....would you like Rock Mario to be in the same mdl0? Or do you still just want Normal and Cloud Mario in one mdl0?
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

Quote from: StupidMarioFan1 on October 13, 2012, 01:26:01 AM
So....would you like Rock Mario to be in the same mdl0? Or do you still just want Normal and Cloud Mario in one mdl0?
The models in separate mdl0´s ;D

October 13, 2012, 03:25:05 AM #342 Last Edit: October 13, 2012, 03:49:52 PM by StupidMarioFan1
Here's my progress, I might or might not finish him tonight, going try to get this mod called Goldeneye Source to work on my computer, looks fun as hell.



Incase you can't tell, I haven't rigged the actual body yet, took forever to figure out what faces were causing the body to not smooth out....actually I didn't completely figure it out, which is why the Cluod Body has a hole for where part of his shirt should be, gonna use the normal body for that.

Post Merge: October 13, 2012, 03:49:51 PM

So I'm probably won't be able to get on the computer today, on my phone right now, so don't expect any progress on anything.
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

Looks pretty damn sexy to me.  :srs:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Lee on October 13, 2012, 06:44:23 PM
Looks pretty damn sexy to me.  :srs:
This^
Quote
That shoes i never seen them in SMG2 before :happy: