Home Gallery Resources The Team Rules chat Login Register
Pages:  1 ... 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 ... 67
Author Topic: StupidMarioFan1's Stupendous Imports: Not as Active as I Used to Be  (Read 509212 times)
StupidMarioFan1
Angel Kitten

Not as active as I used to be.

• Awards Star Hacker RAGE!! Super Saiyan Topic >9000

• View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #345 on: October 13, 2012, 02:53:22 PM »

That shoes i never seen them in SMG2 before Happy Face
    I always knew they were there when I saw the artwork of the Cloud Suit before getting the game, Luigi has green shoelaces....ironic. xD

I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

Anivernage
    Heroic Kitten

• Awards Ninja Super Saiyan Topic Starstormer Renowned Hacker

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #346 on: October 13, 2012, 02:55:55 PM »

I always knew they were there when I saw the artwork of the Cloud Suit before getting the game, Luigi has green shoelaces....ironic. xD
    xD Lol

rax189
    Holy Kitten

Thugs 4 Life

• Awards Dedicated Hacker Heart Container Favorite'd Tutorial Writer

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #347 on: October 13, 2012, 04:54:42 PM »

lol we are doing the same stuff, i have old mario made in my folder i plan on releasing with my teams universal mario psa but i plan on making my mario jr.s nose a bit better no offense, cuz i want it to look normal like peach

StupidMarioFan1
    Angel Kitten

« Reply #348 on: October 14, 2012, 09:21:06 AM »

Damnit my MediaFire acount has been locked, Box is only free for 14 days, and DropBox only allows 2 gb of space for free. Gonna have to go with Dropbox for now.

I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

LuigiBoi
    Mega Kitten

I will love you forever, STMF1.

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #349 on: October 16, 2012, 08:16:36 PM »

You are/were grounded again?

StupidMarioFan1
    Angel Kitten

« Reply #350 on: October 16, 2012, 09:04:32 PM »

You are/were grounded again?
    No but on Sunday the internet stopped working, and on this computer the connection is unreilable. Tongue And I need to fix the dae prob on this computer...and I'm into Goldeneye Source, fun as hell. If I figure out how to get the models, I'd do some imports over Snake. Awesome Face

Anivernage
    Heroic Kitten

• Awards Ninja Super Saiyan Topic Starstormer Renowned Hacker

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #351 on: October 16, 2012, 09:53:15 PM »

Goldeneye?! over Snake?!! Snake will suicide!!
    Metal Gear Solid 3 codec: Snake hates James Bond?

StupidMarioFan1
    Angel Kitten

« Reply #352 on: October 16, 2012, 10:09:36 PM »

Goldeneye?! over Snake?!! Snake will suicide!! Metal Gear Solid 3 codec: Snake hates James Bond?
    lmfao! I actually ripped Bond from the N64 game, but it came out blocky...so does every other N64 model I rip, I remember me importing SM64 Mario Bros into 3ds Max 9 first and then get them into 3ds Max 10...maybe it's just the way 3M9 was that allowed me to smooth out the vrml files while 3M10 doesn't....

KnightMario
    Holy Kitten

Nobody Important

• Awards Super Saiyan Topic Good Citizen Warm Welcomer Pin Collector

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #353 on: October 17, 2012, 06:47:52 AM »

i see u r doing awesome as always.

I know for a fact that the vast majority of the public here cares more about free products than actual quality.
    I mean, we're kinda modding an old Wii game after like 6 years, instead of buying new stuff. That's pretty telling. Tongue

StupidMarioFan1
    Angel Kitten

« Reply #354 on: October 17, 2012, 02:58:28 PM »

i see u r doing awesome as always.
    yep, only ting I really need is for more people to see how awesome my hacks really are, I though I will admit I've made bad hacks, but I do plan on updating them at some point.
    Also are you back into Brawl Hacking? Or are you just hanging around the forums?

Syeo
    Extreme Kitten

Dude Kitten

• Awards Active Contributor

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #355 on: October 17, 2012, 03:09:10 PM »

yep, only ting I really need is for more people to see how awesome my hacks really are, I though I will admit I've made bad hacks, but I do plan on updating them at some point.
    Bowser will change it. :3

StupidMarioFan1
    Angel Kitten

« Reply #356 on: October 17, 2012, 03:17:40 PM »

Bowser will change it. :3
    if his eyes ever work completely First the eye iris moves strangley, then his FS eyes don't show, and now his EyeWhite doesn't work correctly, if there is another character, a random texture is used. I have no f[censored]ing idea what the prob is, the textures are named correctly, he has the right shaders and material files, but they still won't work.

Syeo
    Extreme Kitten

Dude Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #357 on: October 17, 2012, 03:31:45 PM »

if his eyes ever work completely First the eye iris moves strangley, then his FS eyes don't show, and now his EyeWhite doesn't work correctly, if there is another character, a random texture is used. I have no f[censored]ing idea what the prob is, the textures are named correctly, he has the right shaders and material files, but they still won't work.
    Even if the FS eyes won't work correctly, I don't think people wouldn't download him just because the eyes aren't correct. Samus for example hasn't FS eyes either.
    Of course, she doesn't have those eyes due to her helmet but the people won't say "Oh, look, it's SMF, he can't make Bowser's eyes correct because he makes bad hacks."

They'll say "Oh, look, it's SMF  Happy Face".

StupidMarioFan1
    Angel Kitten

« Reply #358 on: October 17, 2012, 03:39:04 PM »

Even if the FS eyes won't work correctly, I don't think people wouldn't download him just because the eyes aren't correct. Samus for example hasn't FS eyes either. Of course, she doesn't have those eyes due to her helmet but the people won't say "Oh, look, it's SMF, he can't make Bowser's eyes correct because he makes bad hacks." They'll say "Oh, look, it's SMF  Happy Face".
    But since Bowser has final smash eyes, and it is one of those final touches that make an import better, he needs them. Besides they work now, but both the normal and the yellow eyes have messed up eyewhites, I even made the texture a small solid white, still doesn't load it.

Syeo
    Extreme Kitten

Dude Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #359 on: October 17, 2012, 03:52:06 PM »

But since Bowser has final smash eyes, and it is one of those final touches that make an import better, he needs them. Besides they work now, but both the normal and the yellow eyes have messed up eyewhites, I even made the texture a small solid white, still doesn't load it.

Hmmm... as I said before.. Bowser is a nasty dude.. v.v

Do you know this topic? http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=22202.0
    I wonder if they had the same problems. If not and they are still active, they could give you some tips or something.

Pages:  1 ... 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 ... 67
    Print
    Jump to: