Home Gallery Resources The Team Rules chat Login Register
Pages:  1 ... 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 ... 67
Author Topic: StupidMarioFan1's Stupendous Imports: Not as Active as I Used to Be  (Read 509226 times)
StupidMarioFan1
Angel Kitten

Not as active as I used to be.

• Awards Star Hacker RAGE!! Super Saiyan Topic >9000

• View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #360 on: October 17, 2012, 05:39:39 PM »

Hmmm... as I said before.. Bowser is a nasty dude.. v.v

Do you know this topic? http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=22202.0
    I wonder if they had the same problems. If not and they are still active, they could give you some tips or something.
    from my understanding, they use the mdl0 from NSMBW, which doesn't use BRawl Bowsers bones, since otherwise they shouldn't have any gameplay glitches, plus considering that the last post was last year in like August I think it's dead.

I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

the_randomizer
    Holy Kitten

• Awards Super Saiyan Topic Heart Container Dedicated Hacker Ceiling Cat

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #361 on: October 18, 2012, 09:18:13 AM »

Any updates on the SMG2 Bowser?

Syeo
    Extreme Kitten

Dude Kitten

• Awards Active Contributor

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #362 on: October 18, 2012, 09:49:58 AM »

@SMF:
    If the FS eyes won't work but the rest is okay.. why not making FS hair instead of FS eyes? The hair could turn yellow when he grabs the Smash Ball.

« Last Edit: October 18, 2012, 10:16:44 AM by Syeo » Logged

Anivernage
    Heroic Kitten

• Awards Ninja Super Saiyan Topic Starstormer Renowned Hacker

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #363 on: October 18, 2012, 04:04:37 PM »

lmfao! I actually ripped Bond from the N64 game, but it came out blocky...so does every other N64 model I rip, I remember me importing SM64 Mario Bros into 3ds Max 9 first and then get them into 3ds Max 10...maybe it's just the way 3M9 was that allowed me to smooth out the vrml files while 3M10 doesn't....
    Awesome hope you get it work and on snake AWESOME 2.0!

from my understanding, they use the mdl0 from NSMBW, which doesn't use BRawl Bowsers bones, since otherwise they shouldn't have any gameplay glitches, plus considering that the last post was last year in like August I think it's dead.
    Right. ^
    But some of his ideas gonna be in my Bowser moveset >.>

StupidMarioFan1
    Angel Kitten

« Reply #364 on: October 18, 2012, 06:20:16 PM »

Maybe this will help you guys understand my problem with Bowser's eyes:

Thats is not part of Boiwser's EyeWhite texture, it uses a completely different texture that I can't find amoung the ones that I dumped with Dolphin while having Bowser in the match.
    This is what his eyewhite should look like:

Since he uses Brawl Bowser's eye materials, in order to get the eye white to be correct (or should;ve been correct), he uses an edited koopaAll00.png texture for his eyewhites, so that's why they aren't pixalated.
    Also this Bowser doesn't have the shine effect on him, been working on SSB4 Luigi Moveset, and I'm going to make Mario (Mario & Luigi Series) and Luigi (Mario & Luigi Series) have edited models to get a bit more M&L feel, while still keeping the Brawl detail.

I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

the_randomizer
    Holy Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #365 on: October 18, 2012, 07:26:16 PM »

So I take it the mod will never be released?

StupidMarioFan1
    Angel Kitten

« Reply #366 on: October 18, 2012, 07:41:22 PM »

So I take it the mod will never be released?
    Sure looks like it, not what I plan on though, I could always go back to using the version with his real eyes and just make his hair turn yellow, similar to what the Dry Bowser import does...which is probably where Syeo got the idea. Wink

the_randomizer
    Holy Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #367 on: October 18, 2012, 09:20:25 PM »

A rig doesn't have to be 100% perfect; a rig should be released regardless of whether or not one of the textures is uncooperative.  I see nothing wrong with the version you mentioned.

StupidMarioFan1
    Angel Kitten

« Reply #368 on: October 18, 2012, 10:15:14 PM »

A rig doesn't have to be 100% perfect; a rig should be released regardless of whether or not one of the textures is uncooperative.  I see nothing wrong with the version you mentioned.
    if you look closer, might have to copy the image and zoom in an image editor like MS Paint, Photoshop or Gimp, you'll notice that there is like a grey line through middle of his eye. Since this is one of the most attempted hacks, and tons of people will probably download it, might as make him have as little errors as possible....I do not plan in messing with the rig because it is perfect, it's Bowser's animations that are the problem. Tomorrow I'll get Bowser to have his actual eyes and with yellow hair....that will require messing with the textures again but oh well, atleast that'll be easy.

the_randomizer
    Holy Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #369 on: October 18, 2012, 11:22:30 PM »

Glad to hear it! Can't wait to try it out!  Wish I knew how to edit/hack textures...

Syeo
    Extreme Kitten

Dude Kitten

• Awards Active Contributor

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #370 on: October 19, 2012, 12:52:36 AM »

which is probably where Syeo got the idea. Wink
    Correct. Cheesy
    But it's a nice alternative when something else on the character changes. Like Zanto's helmet or Marth's mask (Awakening style). You can see those changes much better and actually, you can't really see the eyes while playing. Only when you pause the game and use the camera.

I'm glad to hear you'll change his hair colour. Even if you have to mess up with the textures again, Bowser turned /will turn out very good. And if he's not perfect, you can still make a second version when you know the issue someday.

Maybe everyone on the Vault knows how hard it's to make this character if they read all your posts here. I'm just happy that SMG Bowser is on the go. As you know, I'm already waiting a few months and before that, I even made a topic where I requested SMG Bowser, and luckily he was already in the works. Cheesy

StupidMarioFan1
    Angel Kitten

« Reply #371 on: October 19, 2012, 04:48:54 PM »

I'm going to make another copy, where Bowser has his shell, instead of the Spike Ball from BIS. I'm gonig to use parts of a Koopa Shell from SMG2. AWESOME 2.0!

Chaos_Knight
    Boss Kitten

I squid you not.

• Awards Fiery Topic Heart Container Starstormer Famous Hacker

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #372 on: October 19, 2012, 04:57:41 PM »

Super Saiyan Bowser to match up with Super Saiyan Mario. Awesome Face
    « Last Edit: October 19, 2012, 05:00:02 PM by chaos_knight9000 » Logged

NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509

SwingSet
    Holy Kitten

taunt

• Awards Dedicated Hacker Pin Collector Fiery Topic Famous Hacker

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #373 on: October 19, 2012, 05:01:47 PM »

Oh my Gawd! SSJ Bowser! Waiting impatiently Grin

StupidMarioFan1
    Angel Kitten

« Reply #374 on: October 19, 2012, 07:17:03 PM »

So after getting the SMG Koopa Shell from the Model's Resource, he is Bowser's Shell:

Unfortantly, it also requires me to add another texture to all the recolors, and recolors the shells based off the recolors, and make a HD version, and recolor that, as well as actually finishing my Dark Bowser version, which I had made the hair and eyes somewhere in the past, so all I really need to do is make the eyelids based off the vertexed eyes and Dark Bowser will be done.
    Also you might've noticed Luigi (Mario & Luigi Series), who isn't just a recolor, his body has been edited to be a bit fatter like in the M&L games, and his mouth isn't as noticable

Pages:  1 ... 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 ... 67
    Print
    Jump to: