StupidMarioFan1's Stupendous Imports: Not as Active as I Used to Be

Started by StupidMarioFan1, April 09, 2012, 02:34:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Quote from: Lee on October 24, 2012, 04:04:43 AM
I've seen that guy somewhere.... Is he from Shawn the Sheep?
No, from Wallace & Gromit, Shawn the Sheep is actually from W&G. xD I think the guy in that show is just a regular farmer.
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.


Quote from: the_randomizer on October 26, 2012, 03:25:39 PMI guess SMG Bowser was killed off.  Dang.
You guessed wrong!!



If someone could port Bowser over someone else and then give him Giga Bowser's voice, we'd have a perfect Dark Bowser option. :af2:
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

Super Sayain Dark Bowser....... :srs:

Do want. :happy:
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509

I did plan on editing SMG Bowser to look and go over Giga Bowser, but considering the differences in Bowser and Giga Bowser's dimensions, I probably won't do it. Giga Bowser is more muscular than Bowser, plus it would require redoing the rig. I'll just port SMG Bowser over Giga Bowser. lol
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

I want that Bowser in the worst way. D: I can hardly wait! :D That Dark Bowser is looking sexy too!

YES. Can't wait! :D
This'll go great with the Dry Bowser import we've got here.
Bowser in Brawl seems a bit too monstrous compared to the real deal.

epic dark bowser bro

this hack will give me a reason to actualy play as bowser

EDIT: BAWSer
QuoteSSJ - The guy that can, but won't.

Here's the easy part of the CSPs:
They're links because the images kept getting cut in half when using the *img* feature, and they're really big.
http://imgur.com/7Gja2.png
http://imgur.com/ZPs83.png
http://imgur.com/mZN92.png
http://imgur.com/sAnAT.png
http://imgur.com/E49G9.png
http://imgur.com/slJCh.png
http://imgur.com/voUgF.png
http://imgur.com/3v6uf.png
The hard and time-consuming part is making them transparent and resizing them. :>.>palm:
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

Quote from: StupidMarioFan1 on October 27, 2012, 05:06:54 AM
Here's the easy part of the CSPs:
They're links because the images kept getting cut in half when using the *img* feature, and they're really big.
Are you using these pictures to make CSPs etc? Wouldn't it be easier to make the background completely white so it's much easier to get rid of the white background in your program?



But I actually prefer something like this:



Quote from: StupidMarioFan1 on October 27, 2012, 05:06:54 AM
The hard and time-consuming part is making them transparent and resizing them. :>.>palm:
Yeah, that's getting really annoying. I actually made ca 200 CSPs for all the characters I included in Brawl and also uploaded some of them here. Took over 2-3 hours or something like that.  :(

Can't wait for Bowser. =D

Quote from: Syeo on October 27, 2012, 08:34:43 AM

The last one is the mirror of this one ^ just need the head looking to the front and mirrored the pose. lol true, needs that pose <.<


Buuuut, SMF1 i dont see the point to take them via brawl pic, time deleting stage part,time resize,etc, i suggest take the BB pic, and add an effect in Photoshop its the same as the shiny effect you have, then you just apply to all, resize and less time consuming....

Btw, i like how the model is, i know this will have tons of downloads and im glad to use this model, to animate and make a moveset for it  :af2:, but a little suggestion, making it less shiny, like mario's effect, he(mario) looks badass with that effect. ;D

Quote from: Anivernage on October 27, 2012, 08:55:28 AM
The last one is the mirror of this one ^ just need the head looking to the front and mirrored the pose. lol true, needs that pose <.<

I meant prefering these artworks for CSPs, not ingame pictures. But you're right. :D

Quote from: Anivernage on October 27, 2012, 08:55:28 AMbut a little suggestion, making it less shiny, like mario's effect, he(mario) looks badass with that effect. ;D

Jip, making him a bit less shiny would be better. The original Bowser looks fine but the black for example reminds me of a wax figure. But definately one of the best things I've seen in the vault. =D