Home Gallery Resources The Team Rules chat Login Register
Pages:  1 ... 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 ... 67
Author Topic: StupidMarioFan1's Stupendous Imports: Not as Active as I Used to Be  (Read 509321 times)
StupidMarioFan1
Angel Kitten

Not as active as I used to be.

• Awards Star Hacker RAGE!! Super Saiyan Topic >9000

• View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #420 on: October 27, 2012, 11:02:15 PM »

I can make the perfect CSPs if you want...
    Already sent Ani the files....I do want to personally thank you for helping me with Bowser in the first place. I still have the copy before I sent you him, and Bowser has come so far from what I first rigged him. Makes me so happy. Of course I did rig him before I found out weighting the bones differently for certain vertexes, but I personnaly only seeing those few stuburn fire-truckers who just demand a hack to be a certain way not downloading Bowser. I really hope he makes it in the Top Downloaded Hack lists at some point, hopefully before I graduate from HS, since I'm a sophmore.

I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

nanobuds
    Overlord Kitten

• Awards Former PMDT Sniper Diamond in the Rough >9000

« Reply #421 on: October 27, 2012, 11:04:11 PM »

Lol, don't worry. I'm pretty sure he'll make it. I remember seeing this as a request a lot back in the vertexing days.

StupidMarioFan1
    Angel Kitten

« Reply #422 on: October 29, 2012, 07:53:48 PM »

Lol, don't worry. I'm pretty sure he'll make it. I remember seeing this as a request a lot back in the vertexing days.
    Well in that case I have no doubt that he'll make it if he was requested back before importing was a huge thing, if it even had been avaible at all. Happy Face
    So A little update on Bowser's shader, I don't think I'll be able to recreate his shading from Galaxy....I need more experience with material editing to get his black and white textures to enhance his normal ones.

He is still shiny, but not as shiny as he used to be...I might include the other shine texture for those who want his first shine effect.

I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

Anivernage
    Heroic Kitten

• Awards Ninja Super Saiyan Topic Starstormer Renowned Hacker

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #423 on: October 29, 2012, 08:16:48 PM »

Well in that case I have no doubt that he'll make it if he was requested back before importing was a huge thing, if it even had been avaible at all. Happy Face
    So A little update on Bowser's shader, I don't think I'll be able to recreate his shading from Galaxy....I need more experience with material editing to get his black and white textures to enhance his normal ones.

He is still shiny, but not as shiny as he used to be...I might include the other shine texture for those who want his first shine effect.

Use wheelie throphy shine effect, has the same texture and B&W Textures and his shine looks cool though Grin
    If you dont add the B&W texture, look like this >.>

Lol, don't worry. I'm pretty sure he'll make it.

Thanks Nano Grin
    Im almost done with it SMF1 Cheesy

StupidMarioFan1
    Angel Kitten

« Reply #424 on: October 30, 2012, 03:10:16 PM »

Can I still get a similar effect if I use the Galaxy shine texture, but still use your material file and a black & white texture?

Anivernage
    Heroic Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #425 on: October 30, 2012, 03:23:16 PM »

Can I still get a similar effect if I use the Galaxy shine texture, but still use your material file and a black & white texture?
    I think so. Or try cap.falcon shine is the same way as wheelie, try the 2 ways and choose the shine that fits him better. imo

StupidMarioFan1
    Angel Kitten

« Reply #426 on: October 30, 2012, 03:40:28 PM »

Bowser says it all.

Anivernage
    Heroic Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #427 on: October 30, 2012, 03:42:51 PM »

Bowser says it all.

Is this wheelie's shine?
    Cuz looks better on Mii Tongue

Try it without the B&W texture... *flee*
    « Last Edit: October 30, 2012, 03:44:36 PM by Anivernage » Logged

StupidMarioFan1
    Angel Kitten

« Reply #428 on: October 30, 2012, 03:56:22 PM »

Is this wheelie's shine? Cuz looks better on Mii Tongue Try it without the B&W texture... *flee*
    Nope with Galaxy shine, this is with Weelie shine:

Still not what I'm looking for...

Anivernage
    Heroic Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #429 on: October 30, 2012, 03:58:45 PM »

Nope with Galaxy shine, this is with Weelie shine:

Still not what I'm looking for...

Try it with not B&W texture, i think will increase the shine Tongue or try falcons the 2 ways.... *flees*

StupidMarioFan1
    Angel Kitten

« Reply #430 on: October 30, 2012, 04:02:32 PM »

Try it with not B&W texture, i think will increase the shine Tongue or try falcons the 2 ways.... *flees*
    Well the only reason I'm trying these is to get the B&W to enhance the texture...otherwise I'm going with my two shine effects. lol

Anivernage
    Heroic Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #431 on: October 30, 2012, 04:05:55 PM »

Well the only reason I'm trying these is to get the B&W to enhance the texture...otherwise I'm going with my two shine effects. lol
    Lol, btw sending you the files Awesome Face

StupidMarioFan1
    Angel Kitten

« Reply #432 on: October 30, 2012, 04:07:06 PM »

Is it too late to post a pic in the WIP thread?

Syeo
    Extreme Kitten

Dude Kitten

• Awards Active Contributor

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #433 on: October 30, 2012, 04:15:46 PM »

SMF1, do you also plan to release SMG Bowser without any effects or just the 2 shiny versions?

StupidMarioFan1
    Angel Kitten

« Reply #434 on: October 30, 2012, 04:19:07 PM »

SMF1, do you also plan to release SMG Bowser without any effects or just the 2 shiny versions?
    Just with the two, he looks better with a sniy effect, plus I already have Spike Ball and Shell versions...along with 112 CSPs and 112 Battle Portraits...he's gonna be HUGE downlaod....also do you think I should post a pic or two in the WIP thread?

Pages:  1 ... 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 ... 67
    Print
    Jump to: