StupidMarioFan1's Stupendous Imports: Not as Active as I Used to Be

Started by StupidMarioFan1, April 09, 2012, 02:34:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 6 Guests are viewing this topic.

Quote from: Nanobuds on October 28, 2012, 04:52:35 AMI can make the perfect CSPs if you want...
Already sent Ani the files....I do want to personally thank you for helping me with Bowser in the first place. I still have the copy before I sent you him, and Bowser has come so far from what I first rigged him. Makes me so happy. Of course I did rig him before I found out weighting the bones differently for certain vertexes, but I personnaly only seeing those few stuburn fire-truckers who just demand a hack to be a certain way not downloading Bowser. I really hope he makes it in the Top Downloaded Hack lists at some point, hopefully before I graduate from HS, since I'm a sophmore.
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

Lol, don't worry. I'm pretty sure he'll make it. I remember seeing this as a request a lot back in the vertexing days.

Quote from: Nanobuds on October 28, 2012, 05:04:11 AMLol, don't worry. I'm pretty sure he'll make it. I remember seeing this as a request a lot back in the vertexing days.
Well in that case I have no doubt that he'll make it if he was requested back before importing was a huge thing, if it even had been avaible at all. :happy:
So A little update on Bowser's shader, I don't think I'll be able to recreate his shading from Galaxy....I need more experience with material editing to get his black and white textures to enhance his normal ones.

He is still shiny, but not as shiny as he used to be...I might include the other shine texture for those who want his first shine effect.
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

Quote from: StupidMarioFan1 on October 30, 2012, 01:53:48 AM
Well in that case I have no doubt that he'll make it if he was requested back before importing was a huge thing, if it even had been avaible at all. :happy:
So A little update on Bowser's shader, I don't think I'll be able to recreate his shading from Galaxy....I need more experience with material editing to get his black and white textures to enhance his normal ones.

He is still shiny, but not as shiny as he used to be...I might include the other shine texture for those who want his first shine effect.
Use wheelie throphy shine effect, has the same texture and B&W Textures and his shine looks cool though ;D
If you dont add the B&W texture, look like this >.>
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Quote from: Nanobuds on October 28, 2012, 05:04:11 AM
Lol, don't worry. I'm pretty sure he'll make it.
Thanks Nano ;D
Im almost done with it SMF1 :D


Can I still get a similar effect if I use the Galaxy shine texture, but still use your material file and a black & white texture?
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

Quote from: StupidMarioFan1 on October 30, 2012, 09:10:16 PM
Can I still get a similar effect if I use the Galaxy shine texture, but still use your material file and a black & white texture?
I think so. Or try cap.falcon shine is the same way as wheelie, try the 2 ways and choose the shine that fits him better. imo


Bowser says it all.
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

Quote from: StupidMarioFan1 on October 30, 2012, 09:40:28 PM

Bowser says it all.
Is this wheelie's shine?
Cuz looks better on Mii :P

Try it without the B&W texture... *flee*

Quote from: Anivernage on October 30, 2012, 09:42:51 PMIs this wheelie's shine? Cuz looks better on Mii :P Try it without the B&W texture... *flee*
Nope with Galaxy shine, this is with Weelie shine:





Still not what I'm looking for...
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

Quote from: StupidMarioFan1 on October 30, 2012, 09:56:22 PM
Nope with Galaxy shine, this is with Weelie shine:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Still not what I'm looking for...
Try it with not B&W texture, i think will increase the shine :P or try falcons the 2 ways.... *flees*

Quote from: Anivernage on October 30, 2012, 09:58:45 PMTry it with not B&W texture, i think will increase the shine :P or try falcons the 2 ways.... *flees*
Well the only reason I'm trying these is to get the B&W to enhance the texture...otherwise I'm going with my two shine effects. lol
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

Quote from: StupidMarioFan1 on October 30, 2012, 10:02:32 PM
Well the only reason I'm trying these is to get the B&W to enhance the texture...otherwise I'm going with my two shine effects. lol
Lol, btw sending you the files :af:

Is it too late to post a pic in the WIP thread?
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

SMF1, do you also plan to release SMG Bowser without any effects or just the 2 shiny versions?

Quote from: Syeo on October 30, 2012, 10:15:46 PMSMF1, do you also plan to release SMG Bowser without any effects or just the 2 shiny versions?
Just with the two, he looks better with a sniy effect, plus I already have Spike Ball and Shell versions...along with 112 CSPs and 112 Battle Portraits...he's gonna be HUGE downlaod....also do you think I should post a pic or two in the WIP thread?
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.