StupidMarioFan1's Stupendous Imports: Not as Active as I Used to Be

Started by StupidMarioFan1, April 09, 2012, 02:34:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 5 Guests are viewing this topic.


Awesome job on SMG Bowser! While there are still a few kinks here and there, it's still good!

*gives SMF1 a slap on his back*

Well done, Sir, well done. Bowser is gorgeous and will become my main character. :)

When you're finish will all your projects, could you make DKCR Donkey? Almost every character already has its own real textures but Donkey still has his realistic coat.

Also has a little bit a shine effect so he could be quite interesting:

Quote from: Syeo on November 01, 2012, 06:47:39 PM*gives SMF1 a slap on his back* Well done, Sir, well done. Bowser is gorgeous and will become my main character. :) When you're finish will all your projects, could you make DKCR Donkey? Almost every character already has its own real textures but Donkey still has his realistic coat. Also has a little bit a shine effect so he could be quite interesting:
*opens up Google and hopes to not have to use a torrent*

Post Merge: November 01, 2012, 10:18:15 PM

Quote from: SMFan on November 01, 2012, 03:35:10 PMAwesome job on SMG Bowser! While there are still a few kinks here and there, it's still good!
Are those kinks were his legs and tail connect to his hip? That area gave Nano and I quite some trouble, but yah, Bowser has some weird animations, most people won't realize just how weird those aniamtions are until they use SMG Bowser. lol
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.


I find it funny how you mention that Donkey doesn't have his normal look and like just ignore Diddy completely. xD
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

Now, now, there's no need to be too hard on yourself, your Bowser rig is most excellent.

Quote from: the_randomizer on November 01, 2012, 11:02:28 PMNow, now, there's no need to be too hard on yourself, your Bowser rig is most excellent.
Oh I wasn't, I was just pointing out that that area has some issues, plus Nintendo made Bowser very weirdly....I hsould probabl add that to the submission.
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

Gonna download SMG Bowser once my power comes back on. ;D Damn hurricane! D:<
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509

Quote from: StupidMarioFan1 on November 01, 2012, 10:32:06 PM
I find it funny how you mention that Donkey doesn't have his normal look and like just ignore Diddy completely. xD
I wouldn't say I forgot Diddy, I just didn't want to ask you to make both of them because you already have some projects. :D
First things first. ^-^

Bowser turned out great. Oh, look, SMG Bowser is on the first place in the "Most Popular Hacks" section right now. :3
Edit: Now Bowser isn't on the first place anymore.
:oshi:

Quote from: Syeo on November 02, 2012, 05:58:01 AMI wouldn't say I forgot Diddy, I just didn't want to ask you to make both of them because you already have some projects. :D First things first. ^-^ Bowser turned out great. Oh, look, SMG Bowser is on the first place in the "Most Popular Hacks" section right now. :3 Edit: Now Bowser isn't on the first place anymore. :oshi:
Is it possible that you already have the ISO? I'm not sure how I would get ISO with a torrent and yet somehow keep others from downloading from my computer.....
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

Quote from: StupidMarioFan1 on November 02, 2012, 09:49:08 PM
Is it possible that you already have the ISO? I'm not sure how I would get ISO with a torrent and yet somehow keep others from downloading from my computer.....
Its impossible to rip models from DKCR i tried to rip Tiki Kong and i searched, and searched, i think unless you have 3dripper(not my case) you cant rip by searching the models on hex or Noesis or any program :-\

That reminds me why i never finished DKCR PSA *looks at SmashClash* <.<

November 03, 2012, 04:25:33 AM #462 Last Edit: November 03, 2012, 04:38:36 AM by StupidMarioFan1
Okay so Wallace is finished, so I'm working on NPC Luigi since he's the closest to being finished...not sure if you guys want alternate costumes for him or not.



Those metals look familar...oh I know!

I'm going to see if I have to detach the body's faces from it's polygon (which will end up with another polygon just like it) and see if the metals will work on it, my concern is that the Body has the most rigging, and I need to find a way to keep the rigging, I'm thinking that if I copy the Skin modifier and Paste it on the new polygon that it'll keep the same rigging....cross your fingers that it'll work.

Post Merge: November 03, 2012, 04:38:33 AM

lol The body's metals now work, but the capless hair metals need fixing as well.
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

any chance for  luigi to have fire suit for FS eyes? XD it would be nice
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Carnage on November 03, 2012, 11:10:46 AMany chance for  luigi to have fire suit for FS eyes? XD it would be nice
I'll make a version of the Bros being avaiable for SMBZ v3, I'm not really sure about NPC Luigi having the Fire PowerUp for FS, since his isn't even fire-related, Mario's makes sense though.
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.