StupidMarioFan1's Stupendous Imports: Not as Active as I Used to Be

Started by StupidMarioFan1, April 09, 2012, 02:34:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.


Quote from: StupidMarioFan1 on November 04, 2012, 10:50:00 PM

For the ones without shading, just make the "shine" and "ref" textures solid black. And KTH, it might just be some iris, but it really fuking annoying and stuburn, and it sometimes tries to manipulate your decision...just like my four-year old sister. :>.>:

I agree with KTH, well, not me but,at least some(many) people like the models look *dark or unsaturated* this one is too bright and more on bright stages. <_>
you should add a version for the people who like those and dont have BB or paint to make the texture solid black.

i didnt understand the 4 year old sister commentary :P

Quote from: Gamma Ridley on November 05, 2012, 04:15:22 AM
What the heck is going on with her dress.
Quote from: StupidMarioFan1 on November 04, 2012, 10:50:00 PM

So I have the mouth, and fingers left to rig, and please go easy on me, it's my first time importing over Peach, so I don't have that much experience with her dress. :srs:
i think this is the reason Gamma. <.<

Quote from: NanobudsLovesAC3 on November 05, 2012, 04:15:02 AM
Her tits get bigger with FS eyes??? :srs:

*leaves*
*Sweeet!*
I like it SMF1

I know someone who will like this hack, specially Peach FS's :P




Quote from: StupidMarioFan1 on November 05, 2012, 10:22:27 PMNo you can't, what you're seeing is that the background is solid white at the momment so it looks like her dress is transparent at parts, she has legs so if you'd be able to see them if you could see through her dress. I'm not completely sure why the shader is that way on her dress. :>.>palm:
@Anivernage Well there's three things wrong with that: I don't feel like going and making a third set of the Shell & Spike Ball versions. It'll slow the download. I might be promoting the BrawlBox v0.67b submission. lol Also I didn't expect anyone to really understand my coment about for sis. Plus those who can't get BB, or some image editor probably wouldn't be able to download the hack in the first place. :srs:
@Gamma Ridley This look better to you?

And yes that is without any special shaders applied to the dress, I can't do anything about the lighting that teh game itself produces.
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

Dat Peach model is so attractive in so many ways.... :srs:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Rock Mario & Cloud mario done:




I know that there are rigging issues, not my fault do to the way the models were made, like how Rock Mario is not-exactly-low vertexed (I say that because he still has a good amount of vertices), and how Cloud Mario has huge legs. :srs:
Quote from: -Hero Of Time- on November 03, 2012, 08:52:29 PMmy goodness those ppl are lazy, make a luigi model the right size and they troll us by making us play as luigi's head :facepalm:
Lazy, or smart? That is the question, because they do save file size this way, but then again they could've made NPC Luigi use the same bone structure or something, because in New Super Mario Bros Wii, you can literally take the Mario and Luigi models and swap them and have no errors what so ever ingame....and I'm speaking from experience. ;D
What I have no doubt in is that Nintendo got lazy with Brawl Luigi, since over half of his animations has Mario's bone translations. :notimp:
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

Rock Mario looks pretty damned awesome. I love it. ;D And Cloud Mario too. ;D

Dat metal Rock Mario. :srs:
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509

He is here to fuk with Brawl's physics. xD


I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.


Yes every one, so you can have someone as each different PowerUp. ;)
Also here is Bee Mario, with his wings. ;D



Dat ass. xD

One PowerUp I know I can't do without needin a one-slot FitMarioMotionEct.pac is Rainbow Mario/Luigi, because of a their models using a shine, and the Galaxy games making their color change rapidally. :>.>palm:
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

I remember that Queen Bee calling Mario, "new bee" whch made me think of "newbie". xD
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509

I remember back a year ago when I was a newbie and how no one really noticed my hacks....wait most people still don't notice my hack. :srs: And SMG Bowser isn't that popular despite him being on the Infinant Smash Team website. :oshi:
So I believe I now have all of Mario's Galaxy PowerUps, now to do a few 3D Land PowerUps, like Boomerang, and Tanooki (with luigi being his stupid Fox costume :notimp:) and to give Mario/Luigi a Gold Block from NSMB2. xD
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.