Home Gallery Resources The Team Rules chat Login Register
Pages:  1 ... 32 33 34 [35] 36 37 38 ... 67
Author Topic: StupidMarioFan1's Stupendous Imports: Not as Active as I Used to Be  (Read 509198 times)
Chaos_Knight
Boss Kitten

I squid you not.

• Awards Fiery Topic Heart Container Starstormer Famous Hacker

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #510 on: November 05, 2012, 09:11:44 PM »

Keep making what you want. Besides I like and have some of your hacks. Like MP9 Mario and SMG Bowser. I still wait for SMG Mario and powerups though.

NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509

StupidMarioFan1
    Angel Kitten

Not as active as I used to be.

• Awards Star Hacker RAGE!! Super Saiyan Topic >9000

• View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #511 on: November 05, 2012, 09:19:48 PM »

Keep making what you want. Besides I like and have some of your hacks. Like MP9 Mario and SMG Bowser. I still wait for SMG Mario and powerups though.
    Oh don't worry, this pretty much my passion, plus teh #1 reason I make these hacks is because I want them and no has made them yet or I believe I can do a better job at making them. I just wish I could do this for a living. xD

I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

SwingSet
    Holy Kitten

taunt

• Awards Pin Collector Dedicated Hacker Fiery Topic Famous Hacker

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #512 on: November 05, 2012, 10:26:52 PM »

Bee Mario and cloud Mario is looking great! Cheesy

I frigging love you. <3 Im srs here

DJ Lowgey
    Extreme Kitten

• Awards Fiery Topic

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #513 on: November 06, 2012, 03:14:53 AM »

I´ve no words  Im srs here

I love that baggy pants of cloud mario!!
    And I can´t wait for bee mario Smiley

Kyouma
    Heroic Kitten

• Awards Star Hacker Renowned Hacker Super Saiyan Topic Heart Container

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #514 on: November 06, 2012, 02:56:49 PM »

Good luck with the skirt;
    after making hakurei reimu, patchouli and cirno over peach, ive suffered alot rigging that skirt

StupidMarioFan1
    Angel Kitten

« Reply #515 on: November 06, 2012, 03:19:01 PM »

Good luck with the skirt; after making hakurei reimu, patchouli and cirno over peach, ive suffered alot rigging that skirt
    I've got the long part of her dress, but those dark pink parts that kinda look like a bom part of a flower is just rigged to the HipN because I didn't like how crappy it looked in most animations. lol

I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

LuigiBoi
    Mega Kitten

I will love you forever, STMF1.

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #516 on: November 06, 2012, 05:33:59 PM »

SM3DL and NSMB actually uses the same models as NSMBWii for the characters, so i guess it's more aprepriate to use them instead of using SMG/SMG2 models for SM3DL and NSMB2 "imports".
    « Last Edit: November 06, 2012, 05:36:15 PM by LuigiBoiPlus » Logged

StupidMarioFan1
    Angel Kitten

« Reply #517 on: November 06, 2012, 06:24:00 PM »

SM3DL and NSMB actually uses the same models as NSMBWii for the characters, so i guess it's more aprepriate to use them instead of using SMG/SMG2 models for SM3DL and NSMB2 "imports".
    3D Land  has , quote "the same graphics as teh Galaxy games", aka using the same models and shaders, New Super Mario Bros 2 actually doesn't use the same models from NSMBW, I just played the sequel and noticed that Mario and Luigi's sideburns have the same detail as they did in Mario Kart 7, which I haven't seen that detail in any other Mario game except the Hi Res Textre Packs for Super Mario 64. The reason why I'm putting the Gold Block on SMG2 Mario is because someone put it on the (not-really-poorly-but-is-no-where-as-good-as-mine) SMG Mario on the Vault.
    If anything, I'd just have to rip the textures from the 3DS games using the 3DS emulator already on the web, and put them one SMG2 Mario/NPC Luigi, or import the NSMBW fists....once I find free downloads for those files. -_-

LuigiBoi
    Mega Kitten

I will love you forever, STMF1.

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #518 on: November 06, 2012, 06:56:03 PM »

3D Land  has , quote "the same graphics as teh Galaxy games", aka using the same models and shaders, New Super Mario Bros 2 actually doesn't use the same models from NSMBW, I just played the sequel and noticed that Mario and Luigi's sideburns have the same detail as they did in Mario Kart 7, which I haven't seen that detail in any other Mario game except the Hi Res Textre Packs for Super Mario 64. The reason why I'm putting the Gold Block on SMG2 Mario is because someone put it on the (not-really-poorly-but-is-no-where-as-good-as-mine) SMG Mario on the Vault.
    If anything, I'd just have to rip the textures from the 3DS games using the 3DS emulator already on the web, and put them one SMG2 Mario/NPC Luigi, or import the NSMBW fists....once I find free downloads for those files. -_-
    I found out that the 3D models are the same from NSMBWii, but the textures are different and better, the 3D models are inferios to SMG, so it's the same from NSMBWii (and the same from the AR Games lol).

SwingSet
    Holy Kitten

taunt

• Awards Pin Collector Dedicated Hacker Fiery Topic Famous Hacker

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #519 on: November 08, 2012, 08:04:44 PM »

FIRST!

http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=29611

Do I win again?  Happy Face

StupidMarioFan1
    Angel Kitten

« Reply #520 on: November 08, 2012, 08:15:20 PM »

Dude check the first post to see if the released hack's picture is in it, I had posted the link a minute before you did. xD Again you win a copy of the hack. XD
    Peach:

Recolors:

Toad:

Shadow Queen:

Because I'm a perv Shadow Queen has better tits. lol

Tabuu Forte Akugun
    Boss Kitten

Smash 4 Main: Bowser

• Awards Heart Container Famous Hacker Starstormer Super Saiyan Topic

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #521 on: November 08, 2012, 08:22:35 PM »

Personally, I despise Peach, so this release doesn't excite me NEAR as much as SMG Bowser. Still, it's a pretty good-looking model.

And it's ok if you want to take a break. Everyone needs one once in a while.

StupidMarioFan1
    Angel Kitten

« Reply #522 on: November 08, 2012, 08:28:08 PM »

Personally, I despise Peach, so this release doesn't excite me NEAR as much as SMG Bowser. Still, it's a pretty good-looking model. And it's ok if you want to take a break. Everyone needs one once in a while.
    Yah, but hear's my idea of a break: Hack a different game for a while. xD Been 4 months since my last preview of my Major SM64 hack....and I haven't finished atleast one level completely for me to want to post another vid about it...of course being ADHD doesn't help, since I get bored easily and start on something else. lol It's why I have like 40 WIPs for Brawl, including updating or redoing old hacks. >.<

StupidMarioFan1
    Angel Kitten

« Reply #523 on: November 11, 2012, 10:28:49 AM »

For you guyus top stare at while I work on SM64 2 BR. Grin
    If you've seen (and hopefully downloaded and played as) my one-slot version on the vault, you'll notice that Mario's face and cap are now smooth, also this is a version to be used for vid making, which is why he has a peace sign in his left hand (which is a mirror or the right hand since Mario never does a peace sign with his left in SM64), Wario sign hands, and is flipping you off. He is gonna have more hand signs like thumbs up, high fives, and high fours. Grin I will be using SM64 Mario and Luigi as the default models for my SM64 Moveset, so expect more epicness later on.
    « Last Edit: November 11, 2012, 10:30:57 AM by StupidMarioFan1 » Logged

Mareeo 64
    Holy Kitten

Welp 0_o

• Awards Heart Container

« Reply #524 on: November 11, 2012, 05:09:45 PM »

Oh don't worry, this pretty much my passion, plus teh #1 reason I make these hacks is because I want them and no has made them yet or I believe I can do a better job at making them. I just wish I could do this for a living. xD
    thechnically speaking you can, provided that you work for Nintendo in the future. Tongue I plan to do the same Happy Face Although it is a hard road out there.

Pages:  1 ... 32 33 34 [35] 36 37 38 ... 67
    Print
    Jump to: