StupidMarioFan1's Stupendous Imports: Not as Active as I Used to Be

Started by StupidMarioFan1, April 09, 2012, 02:34:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Keep making what you want. Besides I like and have some of your hacks. Like MP9 Mario and SMG Bowser. I still wait for SMG Mario and powerups though.
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509

Quote from: chaos_knight9000 on November 06, 2012, 04:11:44 AMKeep making what you want. Besides I like and have some of your hacks. Like MP9 Mario and SMG Bowser. I still wait for SMG Mario and powerups though.
Oh don't worry, this pretty much my passion, plus teh #1 reason I make these hacks is because I want them and no has made them yet or I believe I can do a better job at making them. I just wish I could do this for a living. xD
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

Bee Mario and cloud Mario is looking great! :D

I frigging love you. <3 :srs:

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

I´ve no words  :srs:

I love that baggy pants of cloud mario!!
And I can´t wait for bee mario :)


Good luck with the skirt;
after making hakurei reimu, patchouli and cirno over peach, ive suffered alot rigging that skirt

Quote from: Kyouma on November 06, 2012, 09:56:49 PMGood luck with the skirt; after making hakurei reimu, patchouli and cirno over peach, ive suffered alot rigging that skirt
I've got the long part of her dress, but those dark pink parts that kinda look like a bom part of a flower is just rigged to the HipN because I didn't like how crappy it looked in most animations. lol
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

SM3DL and NSMB actually uses the same models as NSMBWii for the characters, so i guess it's more aprepriate to use them instead of using SMG/SMG2 models for SM3DL and NSMB2 "imports".

Quote from: LuigiBoiPlus on November 07, 2012, 12:33:59 AMSM3DL and NSMB actually uses the same models as NSMBWii for the characters, so i guess it's more aprepriate to use them instead of using SMG/SMG2 models for SM3DL and NSMB2 "imports".
3D Land  has , quote "the same graphics as teh Galaxy games", aka using the same models and shaders, New Super Mario Bros 2 actually doesn't use the same models from NSMBW, I just played the sequel and noticed that Mario and Luigi's sideburns have the same detail as they did in Mario Kart 7, which I haven't seen that detail in any other Mario game except the Hi Res Textre Packs for Super Mario 64. :patrick: The reason why I'm putting the Gold Block on SMG2 Mario is because someone put it on the (not-really-poorly-but-is-no-where-as-good-as-mine) SMG Mario on the Vault.
If anything, I'd just have to rip the textures from the 3DS games using the 3DS emulator already on the web, and put them one SMG2 Mario/NPC Luigi, or import the NSMBW fists....once I find free downloads for those files. -_-
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

Quote from: StupidMarioFan1 on November 07, 2012, 01:24:00 AM
3D Land  has , quote "the same graphics as teh Galaxy games", aka using the same models and shaders, New Super Mario Bros 2 actually doesn't use the same models from NSMBW, I just played the sequel and noticed that Mario and Luigi's sideburns have the same detail as they did in Mario Kart 7, which I haven't seen that detail in any other Mario game except the Hi Res Textre Packs for Super Mario 64. :patrick: The reason why I'm putting the Gold Block on SMG2 Mario is because someone put it on the (not-really-poorly-but-is-no-where-as-good-as-mine) SMG Mario on the Vault.
If anything, I'd just have to rip the textures from the 3DS games using the 3DS emulator already on the web, and put them one SMG2 Mario/NPC Luigi, or import the NSMBW fists....once I find free downloads for those files. -_-
I found out that the 3D models are the same from NSMBWii, but the textures are different and better, the 3D models are inferios to SMG, so it's the same from NSMBWii (and the same from the AR Games lol).


Quote from: Lee on November 09, 2012, 03:04:44 AM
FIRST!

http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=29611

Do I win again?  :happy:

Dude check the first post to see if the released hack's picture is in it, I had posted the link a minute before you did. xD Again you win a copy of the hack. XD
Peach:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Recolors:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Toad:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Shadow Queen:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

Personally, I despise Peach, so this release doesn't excite me NEAR as much as SMG Bowser. Still, it's a pretty good-looking model.

And it's ok if you want to take a break. Everyone needs one once in a while.

Quote from: Tabuu Forte Akugun on November 09, 2012, 03:22:35 AMPersonally, I despise Peach, so this release doesn't excite me NEAR as much as SMG Bowser. Still, it's a pretty good-looking model. And it's ok if you want to take a break. Everyone needs one once in a while.
Yah, but hear's my idea of a break: Hack a different game for a while. xD Been 4 months since my last preview of my Major SM64 hack....and I haven't finished atleast one level completely for me to want to post another vid about it...of course being ADHD doesn't help, since I get bored easily and start on something else. lol It's why I have like 40 WIPs for Brawl, including updating or redoing old hacks. >.<
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

For you guyus top stare at while I work on SM64 2 BR. ;D
[spoiler]If you've seen (and hopefully downloaded and played as) my one-slot version on the vault, you'll notice that Mario's face and cap are now smooth, also this is a version to be used for vid making, which is why he has a peace sign in his left hand (which is a mirror or the right hand since Mario never does a peace sign with his left in SM64), Wario sign hands, and is flipping you off. He is gonna have more hand signs like thumbs up, high fives, and high fours. ;D I will be using SM64 Mario and Luigi as the default models for my SM64 Moveset, so expect more epicness later on.
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

Quote from: StupidMarioFan1 on November 06, 2012, 04:19:48 AM
Oh don't worry, this pretty much my passion, plus teh #1 reason I make these hacks is because I want them and no has made them yet or I believe I can do a better job at making them. I just wish I could do this for a living. xD
thechnically speaking you can, provided that you work for Nintendo in the future. :P I plan to do the same :happy: Although it is a hard road out there.