StupidMarioFan1's Stupendous Imports: Not as Active as I Used to Be

Started by StupidMarioFan1, April 09, 2012, 02:34:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 3 Guests are viewing this topic.


Same, a part of me is curious to know if Cremia will use Adult Malon's model from OoT3D, or if they'll make her breasts bigger since that's what she's known for...in all seriousness though, I want to know if saving will work the same as it did in the original. It felt more for a console as apposed to a handheld since the game is pretty much boring if you aren't playing it in long sessions due to how you either have to constantly reset time or find an owl statue. I feel like that isn't suitable for the 3ds, could just be used to how convenient it was in OoT3D.
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

Hopefully they will change it. I'm so excited for it honestly! Majora's Mask was my favorite game next Ocarina. This makes me want to learn model hacking and import Young Link.

SMF im here to let you know i love your work!
Im a Mario fan too and well perhaps i have something interesting for you

SMF, how did you manage to import a GMOD model into Brawl Box (EX Foxy)

Quote from: pokemoner2500 on December 23, 2014, 05:40:59 AM
SMF, how did you manage to import a GMOD model into Brawl Box (EX Foxy)
I used a program called the mdldecompiler, then got a smd import plug in for 3ds max because the program converts source mdl files into smd. It'll take a little trial and error since it likes to be stuborn, but almost all common errors with the program are explained through google. Steam with a source game is required for it to work.
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

I edited Brawl Peach to recreate the Defective Legless Peach Amiibo.
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=207422
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

Ummm.... question: was it you who was working on importing a really accurate Meowser?


Quote from: Pichi-Hime on January 10, 2015, 11:47:45 PM
It was either him or ShadowLuigi. I know that much lol.


I think Shadow Luigi was working on it, or is him working on cat Mario? .--.

Post Merge: January 11, 2015, 12:01:59 AM

Quote from: Ashley and Red on January 10, 2015, 11:59:16 PM

I think Shadow Luigi was working on it, or is him working on cat Mario? .--.

Yes, it is ShadowLuigi, Meowser is in his sig

Maybe, but I saw someone post a pic of an even better one than SLNG's

Yes I started a Meowser import because I was given a custom model that was based off the Galaxy model and had better claws, ears and tail. I stopped shortly after because I lost interest in it quickly, I don't plan on finishing him though. Does someone else want the model?
Also I am taking a break from the forums for a while to focus on GoldenMushroom, and I'm only going to be releasing a few hacks in the next few days because they were close to being done, but for the next few months I'll be "Offline" for long periods of time, with maybe a hack every once in a while.
I AM NOT LEAVING FOR GOOD!!!
It'd actually be impossible for me to leave Brawl Hacking since I make my animated videos via Stage Hacks. lmao
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.


I would really love to see Bonnie over Captain Falcon or someone from FNAF because i love your hacks and i love Bonnie and FNAF.

My post i made about it: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=73750.0

Quote from: Emmeryn on January 29, 2015, 10:14:19 PM
I'd love to have Meowser, if it's not too bothersome.

You're in luck. I have the actual model on me.