StupidMarioFan1's Stupendous Imports: Not as Active as I Used to Be

Started by StupidMarioFan1, April 09, 2012, 02:34:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Hey, man. Just asking about Lord Fredrik's new textures. :)

Because I have a new model, complete with the game's intact UV's. :)

Quote from: StupidMarioFan1 on October 01, 2015, 10:51:38 PM
Well I got an email saying they got a complaint from the DMCA (Digital Millennium Copyright Act) regarding my Super Mario Choir 64 zip folder and requested me to remove it off Dropbox. :P
They also have a "Terms of Service and Copyright Policy", so they deal with copyright now, though it's probably only when sharing the file with other people as apposed to just having the file on dropbox, either way, SM64, OoT & SMW are the only games I've ever shared links with and they're over 15 years old as apposed to links to a full Wii game or something. :/
dafuk thats weird... Anyway I will always recomend storing stuff in dA or Sta.sh (even though they are both the same thing) because they don't deal with copyright stuff as long as you dont sell the attached file
btw I know that feel when you fear to import characters from a fandom other people don't like (tfw I'm one of the only 2 people around the forums who k now about Nanoha)

Quote from: Tabuu Forte Akugun on October 05, 2015, 12:05:51 AM
Hey, man. Just asking about Lord Fredrik's new textures. :)

Because I have a new model, complete with the game's intact UV's. :)
Send him to me, procrastinating might've worked out in the end as I was having to remap the textures and edit them, and so I only had this much done:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

Since writing that reply, I made brand new ones after having Packed the UV's to fit 1024x1024 templates (the original UVs' wouldn't render) Got him looking like this:

I think he looks much better than I had him looking before. I have GOT to learn how to lower poly counts properly...


Quote from: Tabuu Forte Akugun on October 07, 2015, 11:48:43 PM
Since writing that reply, I made brand new ones after having Packed the UV's to fit 1024x1024 templates (the original UVs' wouldn't render) Got him looking like this:

I think he looks much better than I had him looking before. I have GOT to learn how to lower poly counts properly...

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
A lot better but he could still use some work, want to send him to me after you've done the rig? I'm assuming you're having to re-rig him right?
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.


Two versions?
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

Hey, I just wanted to follow up on the Project M Fierce Deity Link. :)

Hey StupidMarioFan1, all of your Dropbox links have been receiving too much traffic...do you have any mirror download links to your N64 skins?

Quote from: davidvkimball on October 27, 2015, 02:52:00 AM
Hey StupidMarioFan1, all of your Dropbox links have been receiving too much traffic...do you have any mirror download links to your N64 skins?
You're not the only one, though, I'm here for Adult Malon.
<- I Support MM8BDM!

Quote from: davidvkimball on October 27, 2015, 02:52:00 AM
Hey StupidMarioFan1, all of your Dropbox links have been receiving too much traffic...do you have any mirror download links to your N64 skins?
The N64 links have been fixed (if the ones you're looking for haven't been fixed then check back in a little bit, finally have time to go and fix everything)
Quote from: GameAndWatcher on December 06, 2015, 11:23:14 PM
You're not the only one, though, I'm here for Adult Malon.
Adult Malon and Child Malon's links have been fixed.
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

Loving your SM64 imports, dude. I made myself from my videos on youtube. It's my most downloaded upload.
Hai, I'm a casual gamer and I wanna make some good imports, lol


Could I make a psa for golden freddy.

Quote from: SpringSonic on January 08, 2016, 04:59:16 AM
Could I make a psa for golden freddy.
Sure since I'm not going to be making one, just make sure to collaborate me if you include the model in the download. :)
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

Alright thank you.
Plus can I make custom Pallets for it.