StupidMarioFan1's Stupendous Imports: Not as Active as I Used to Be

Started by StupidMarioFan1, April 09, 2012, 02:34:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Quote from: SpringSonic on January 12, 2016, 11:05:55 PM
Alright thank you.
Plus can I make custom Pallets for it.
Yes
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

What's next?
Hai, I'm a casual gamer and I wanna make some good imports, lol


Surprise Upload because I made this in less than 5 hours!

FNaFW Scott Cawthon:

http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=211174

Only FNaF World character I'm going to make, and I only did this because I saw what Scott looked like in the game and had to import him over DK. xD
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

i was wondering if you could make an import of chandelure from pokepark 2 over charizard

i have a CSP if you want to see it too

http://www.models-resource.com/wii/pokepark2wondersbeyond/model/1958/

When are all the "Mario Bros" ones done? The ones with the suits and stuff, I'm excited for those!

Quote from: StupidMarioFan1 on March 14, 2016, 10:31:17 PM
Surprise Upload because I made this in less than 5 hours!

FNaFW Scott Cawthon:

http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=211174

Only FNaF World character I'm going to make, and I only did this because I saw what Scott looked like in the game and had to import him over DK. xD

Ah... The best FNAF character in the whole series. XD
Probably the best FNAF character you've made so far. Even though it's just a bunch of blocks.
Now all it needs is Names, CSS, & maybe a logo symbol. Also a victory theme if possible... Yeah, the most important ones are the Names & CSS, so don't try the logo symbol, or the victory theme, unless you want to.

I don't know what i'm saying... 030
  :>.>palm:

Here's what I made... (Placeholders?) Update - More professional work! (Includes... vBrawl, Project M, Legacy, & Original AKA Updated version of the old version.)
(Mediafire) http://www.mediafire.com/download/3oh3a9e09y4ye5f/CSS_%28Update%29_%26_names.rar
:kdance: Just a gamer that wants to make stuff.

how about 3DS Phantom Ganon

Post Merge: July 01, 2016, 06:02:20 AM

How About Phantom Ganon 3DS

the link is broken can you fix it?

Post Merge: August 05, 2016, 02:14:12 AM

can you import MM N64 Young Link? Please

Haven't posted anything in like 6 months, and I'm uploading something FNaF related. yay! Can't help that FNaF is controversial, but I choose not to focus too much on it. Just find it funny how despite working on multiple things, this is the first thing to get uploaded to Brawl Vault. :P

Anyways it's an update that is long overdo, instead of (poorly) optimized Gmod models, these are custom made models by me and are 100% compatible with Project M 3.6
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Vault Entry: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=213951
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

The only one I don't exactly like is Foxy, he looks off when you look at the face.
Hai, I'm a casual gamer and I wanna make some good imports, lol


It's been a while since I uploaded anything to the vault....almost a year to be exact. :srs:

Wallace (The Grand Adventures):

http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=215291

Gromit (The Grand Adventures):

http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=215292

Wanted to import these models for years and finally found a download link online.

Not sure when or what I'll be uploading next, not only am I busy with college, but I've got so many things to work on now thanks to NSMBW. Please note: I didn't cancel anything, still going to finish the updates to the SM64 characters as well as the 2016 Luigi model. Also will finish the SM64DS Models, just not sure when because I have a short attention span and my motivation just loves to switch to different things.
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.


Since I never posted any previews on the forums, this is kind of out of a nowhere.
I'm more active on Twitter these days and usually post previews on there.

Bowser's Wedding Suit {Super Mario Odyssey}:

http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=217173
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

October 29, 2019, 04:06:18 AM #988 Last Edit: October 29, 2019, 04:13:00 AM by StupidMarioFan1
I kept this a secret for several months so it's out of nowhere for everyone.

Daisy as a Peach Clone:

http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=218328
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

Wow, very impressive! Great job! The idle animation seems a bit odd to me, and Mario flies by way too fast in the Final Smash, but otherwise the new animations look great! I like all the subtle differences in how she compares to Peach.
Click for my stuff: