StupidMarioFan1's Stupendous Imports: Not as Active as I Used to Be

Started by StupidMarioFan1, April 09, 2012, 02:34:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 4 Guests are viewing this topic.

Years later, I've finally updated my Dark Bowser mod to be way, way better.

Dark Bowser v2 {Bowser's Inside Story}:

http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=218446
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

this mod is really good!
i have a question, however
in the description of the mod, you said:
"PSA Coding redone to make it easier to assign the GFX to new costumes."
How would you assign the GFX to different costumes for the Project+ version? In case I wanted to use it for a different costume set or just one costume.

Knew I forgot something in the video, made a small thread on Twitter explaining how to edit the PSA:

https://www.twitter.com/StupidMarioFan1/status/1324115634960146435
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

Is there by any chance you can re upload the Kokiri Female skin mod for zelda? because well i wanted to try out that mod and sadly the file is missing on dropbox lmao.

July 29, 2023, 06:56:37 PM #994 Last Edit: January 31, 2025, 02:33:36 AM by StupidMarioFan1
After over 3 years of on-and-off progress, Daisy as a Peach Clone has finally been added to Project+Ex along with tons of changes & improvements.

Daisy as a Peach Clone v2:

http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=221624
(Edit: Fixed the link)


Link to the 30+ Minute Release Video which goes over everything:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R4mF4JvpALY
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

Quote from: StupidMarioFan1 on July 29, 2023, 06:56:37 PM
After over 3 years of on-and-off progress, Daisy as a Peach Clone has finally been added to Project+Ex along with tons of changes & improvements.

Daisy as a Peach Clone v2:

http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=221624


Link to the 30+ Minute Release Video which goes over everything:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R4mF4JvpALY
Awesome job. By the way are we allowed to make edits of Daisy?

After over a year, Daisy has been updated with 5 new Outfits, some improved animations and finally utilizing ItemEx for the Down Special (P+Ex version)

Daisy as a Peach Clone v3:

http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=221808


Link to the 30+ Minute Release Video which goes over everything:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X_7I2ATNR_o

Quote from: E-scope12 on September 07, 2023, 03:46:34 AM
Awesome job. By the way are we allowed to make edits of Daisy?
Yes, everyone is free to make edits to Daisy. I just ask that I get Credit, if possible maybe even include the "Credits for Daisy.txt" as I went into detail about my sources and other models/mods that I edited for Daisy.
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.