StupidMarioFan1's Stupendous Imports: Not as Active as I Used to Be

Started by StupidMarioFan1, April 09, 2012, 02:34:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

:( nope, I use blender or brawlbox when making models [/supersadness]
(I'm probably the only one who does. my sword kirby hat (in wip workshop) is made using pure brawlbox)
I'm trying to edit the hat in brawlbox (I most likely can)
or maybe another method I'm thinking about, importing luigi's hat (if it's okay with you) and editing it for size.

Post Merge: April 15, 2012, 04:09:05 PM

the shield I can fix, but the metal O.o
I could, be you said you used single binds and pure colors so...
Quote from: Miacis on February 19, 2014, 01:06:26 AM
I know for a fact that the vast majority of the public here cares more about free products than actual quality.
I mean, we're kinda modding an old Wii game after like 6 years, instead of buying new stuff. That's pretty telling. :P

Quote from: KnightMario on April 15, 2012, 03:11:52 PM
:( nope, I use blender or brawlbox when making models [/supersadness]
(I'm probably the only one who does. my sword kirby hat (in wip workshop) is made using pure brawlbox)
I'm trying to edit the hat in brawlbox (I most likely can)
or maybe another method I'm thinking about, importing luigi's hat (if it's okay with you) and editing it for size.

Post Merge: April 15, 2012, 04:09:05 PM

the shield I can fix, but the metal O.o
I could, be you said you used single binds and pure colors so...
Well Luigi wasn't in SMS, so the model would kinda noticable that it is diffreent, now for sheild and metal ,are you talking about SMS Mario or SM64 Mario? So have made in vertexs? If so were those made in blender, or BrawlBox, its supposed to be able to edit the model completely, but we can't edit vertices. :P
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

true about luigi (done with fixing the L!)
shield and metal on the second post are for the sm64
and I quote:
So have made in vertexs? If so were those made in blender, or BrawlBox, its supposed to be able to edit the model completely, but we can't edit vertices.
huh?
Quote from: Miacis on February 19, 2014, 01:06:26 AM
I know for a fact that the vast majority of the public here cares more about free products than actual quality.
I mean, we're kinda modding an old Wii game after like 6 years, instead of buying new stuff. That's pretty telling. :P

Quote from: KnightMario on April 15, 2012, 06:29:00 PM
true about luigi (done with fixing the L!)
shield and metal on the second post are for the sm64
and I quote:
So have made in vertexs? If so were those made in blender, or BrawlBox, its supposed to be able to edit the model completely, but we can't edit vertices.
huh?

Sorry about that, should've double checked that part, I was asking how you make vertexs since you don't use 3ds Max 2010, and what you done with BrawlBox, because you said that you used that with models, and sounded like you some how used BrawlBox to make vertexs. Thats what I was asking.
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

oh, sorry.
would you like the L fix?
Quote from: Miacis on February 19, 2014, 01:06:26 AM
I know for a fact that the vast majority of the public here cares more about free products than actual quality.
I mean, we're kinda modding an old Wii game after like 6 years, instead of buying new stuff. That's pretty telling. :P


Remember what I said about size mods?
no motion, I make one-slot.
Quote from: Miacis on February 19, 2014, 01:06:26 AM
I know for a fact that the vast majority of the public here cares more about free products than actual quality.
I mean, we're kinda modding an old Wii game after like 6 years, instead of buying new stuff. That's pretty telling. :P

Quote from: SouthCraft on April 15, 2012, 08:41:27 PM
HYPE! Im sooooo including a Resize mod for my PSA to this!
Well here's the thing, since both Mario and Luigi have extra hands, you'll need to scale them if you don't want them all shwoing at the same time.
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

luigi needs a fix on the middle of the body he just looks wierd other than that its a shame you couldnt get the ssb luigi model
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

I think he can rip it since he ripped sm64 mario.
Quote from: Miacis on February 19, 2014, 01:06:26 AM
I know for a fact that the vast majority of the public here cares more about free products than actual quality.
I mean, we're kinda modding an old Wii game after like 6 years, instead of buying new stuff. That's pretty telling. :P

It snot that I can't use SSB Luigi, its that I like SM64 Mario and the Luigi model hack better. Super Smash Bros for N64 is only one in the series that doesn't really have better looking characters, Mario, Link, and a few otehrs look better in the other N64 games, plus I wanted to make a better SM64 Mario import since Camaster used the one if the Model's Resource.
@Carnage The reason why Luigi looks that way is because his arms are really lower than the bones if I didn't move his arms, upper torso, and head a bit upward, I can make it better, but it would pretty much either have the arm glitch that Camster's SM64 Mario import had, or would need a renamed Waist bone, which would take a while to make it having the same rotations and stuff in the animations. :P One way to think of it is that he's built up his upper body, if you could picture that in a SM64 way. XD
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

Quote from: StupidMarioFan1 on April 17, 2012, 09:59:29 PM
It snot that I can't use SSB Luigi, its that I like SM64 Mario and the Luigi model hack better. Super Smash Bros for N64 is only one in the series that doesn't really have better looking characters, Mario, Link, and a few otehrs look better in the other N64 games, plus I wanted to make a better SM64 Mario import since Camaster used the one if the Model's Resource.
@Carnage The reason why Luigi looks that way is because his arms are really lower than the bones if I didn't move his arms, upper torso, and head a bit upward, I can make it better, but it would pretty much either have the arm glitch that Camster's SM64 Mario import had, or would need a renamed Waist bone, which would take a while to make it having the same rotations and stuff in the animations. :P One way to think of it is that he's built up his upper body, if you could picture that in a SM64 way. XD
still looks like hes missing something you could  try closing the gap he looks to wierd cant you make the upper body lower part have the same width of the waist?
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Which looks better?

or

Don't pay attention to his whiteness, it doesn't effect the actual game, BrawlBox (any version) renders him and SM64 Mario this way for some reason, probably because of them origianlly having polygon colors. :P

Post Merge: April 18, 2012, 12:00:41 AM

Quote from: KnightMario on April 15, 2012, 08:08:47 PM
oh, sorry.
would you like the L fix?
Yes please.
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

okay.
I'll get it ready.
and I have something about sms import...
Quote from: Miacis on February 19, 2014, 01:06:26 AM
I know for a fact that the vast majority of the public here cares more about free products than actual quality.
I mean, we're kinda modding an old Wii game after like 6 years, instead of buying new stuff. That's pretty telling. :P

Quote from: KnightMario on April 18, 2012, 12:51:14 AM
okay.
I'll get it ready.
and I have something about sms import...
What is it? Or are you not going to tell me?
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.