StupidMarioFan1's Stupendous Imports: Not as Active as I Used to Be

Started by StupidMarioFan1, April 09, 2012, 02:34:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

I can't wait ti'll you release dat SMG2 mario model.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Quote from: Nanobuds on July 20, 2012, 01:18:49 AM

:patrick: Is there anything you have to do before you send me the file? I did notice that the tips of his fingers are a little messed up, but I'm willing to let it slide if you don't think you can fix it.
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

He aint ready yet. Still needs tweaks.

I'll fix the texture problem. I'll try to get him to you tomorrow, but I have work. If not, then satruday for sure

Quote from: Nanobuds on July 20, 2012, 02:41:02 AM
He aint ready yet. Still needs tweaks.

I'll fix the texture problem. I'll try to get him to you tomorrow, but I have work. If not, then satruday for sure
Okay, just wnated to know if he was ready or not, I must say that those eyes are in a much better quality, did you edit the texture, or is it from SMG2 or a different game?
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.


Quote from: Nanobuds on July 20, 2012, 03:15:29 AM
those are Brawl Bowser eyes... lol
I'm guessing that that fixed the eye movement, I'll try that with my SMG2 Mario...unless that means I have to edit him in 3ds Max which I currently don't have on this computer. I did plan to make an HD texture for SMG Bowser, mostly by making his textures less saturated and with a few parts from Bowser Jr like the stomach scales and the horns and shell. But then I thought about how I'd do that for SMG Mario and Luigi. xD
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

the eye movement isnt perfect.... but it'll look fine in-game. Idk why its so odd... maybe it's because Brawl Bowser's face shape is so different.

Quote from: Nanobuds on July 20, 2012, 05:03:01 AM
the eye movement isnt perfect.... but it'll look fine in-game. Idk why its so odd... maybe it's because Brawl Bowser's face shape is so different.
Well atleast he doesn't look cross-eyed in most aimations now. xD Also considering that you had toredo the rigging for the shell and body due to the uvs, I'm guessing that you'd rather be callaborated instead of credited right?:)
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

"demokoopa" was better, more polygons, better texures, better model itself, etc. but all right! :bowser: :af:

Quote from: MahBoiPlus on July 20, 2012, 05:01:19 PM
"demokoopa" was better, more polygons, better texures, better model itself, etc. but all right! :bowser: :af:
Can I have your trophy? >D Unfortantly because of Nanobuds's UVs to save on file, the rigging for almost all of Bowser was destroyed, so there went my hard work on his rigging. xP I am happy that he looks better, I just wish I got more credit for my hacks, not just Bowser, but not many people seem to notice my hacks, despite how good they are. My SM64 Mario still hasn't gotten more downloads than Camonsters despite mine being more complete and a better rigging. *facepalm*
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

Quote from: StupidMarioFan1 on July 20, 2012, 05:11:18 AM
Well atleast he doesn't look cross-eyed in most aimations now. xD Also considering that you had toredo the rigging for the shell and body due to the uvs, I'm guessing that you'd rather be callaborated instead of credited right?:)
Yes. I do want collab.

And can we use the render I made for the middle pic... like I do for most of my imports?

Quote from: Nanobuds on July 20, 2012, 05:55:04 PM
Yes. I do want collab.

And can we use the render I made for the middle pic... like I do for most of my imports?
Sure. :) Are you at work, or are you working on Bowser?
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

I'm working at him, but I'm leaving in 30 minutes.

So the eyes are a bit worse than I thought... but there isnt much I can do about it. They dont go all derpy anymore, however they do Its just the model shape. If you want to completely re-shape the head to fix it... then go ahead lol

Also,  for some reason the exrpessions arent working...

Quote from: Nanobuds on July 20, 2012, 06:15:32 PM
I'm working at him, but I'm leaving in 30 minutes.

So the eyes are a bit worse than I thought... but there isnt much I can do about it. They dont go all derpy anymore, however they do Its just the model shape. If you want to completely re-shape the head to fix it... then go ahead lol

Also,  for some reason the exrpessions arent working...
I'm okay with the eyes going completely into Bowser's head at some points, the same happens with SMG2 Mario, it's jus the way they were made, and I don't have experence with completely reshaping Brawl models, Popple was an reshaped Mario, but there wasn't that much I edited when thinking about. I'm about to test my HD texture for SMG Bowser, he looks good in BB, so hopefully he'll look even better in game. :)
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.