StupidMarioFan1's Stupendous Imports: Not as Active as I Used to Be

Started by StupidMarioFan1, April 09, 2012, 02:34:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 7 Guests are viewing this topic.

Quote from: MahBoiPlus on July 26, 2012, 07:50:33 PMAW, right. EDIT: Your SM64 hacks are great! i played bowsers revenge preview 2 demo. :laugh:
Well what did you think about it? Remember it is still an early beta, so there will be many changes before the final release.
Now what do you guys think, should I work on SMG2 Mario? Or continue on this Super Mario Universe project? :D
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

SMG2
Quote from: Miacis on February 19, 2014, 01:06:26 AM
I know for a fact that the vast majority of the public here cares more about free products than actual quality.
I mean, we're kinda modding an old Wii game after like 6 years, instead of buying new stuff. That's pretty telling. :P


Quote from: KnightMario on July 29, 2012, 12:36:53 PMSMG2
You haven't looked at this thread in a long time huh?
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

Quote from: StupidMarioFan1 on July 29, 2012, 04:34:03 PM
You haven't looked at this thread in a long time huh?
correction:
Quote from: StupidMarioFan1 on July 29, 2012, 04:34:03 PM
You haven't been at at a computer in a long time huh?
Quote from: Miacis on February 19, 2014, 01:06:26 AM
I know for a fact that the vast majority of the public here cares more about free products than actual quality.
I mean, we're kinda modding an old Wii game after like 6 years, instead of buying new stuff. That's pretty telling. :P

Quote from: KnightMario on July 29, 2012, 09:03:56 PMcorrection:
I have no idea how I forgot about that. :>.>palm:
Anyways, SMG2 Mario has rigged fingers, mustache, mouth, but he looks like a puppet, and even a unneeded rigged nose. He has the capless hair, eye movement, but no blinking eyes, He has many alternate costumes: Demo Mario (Beta Mario in otherwords), Beta Flying Mario, Beta Ice Mario, Ice Mario, Cosmic Mario, Flying Mario, Fire Mario, Cosmic Clone, Bone Mario (used when Mario or Luigi are electricuted), Luigi Mario (has Luigi's clothes), and he will have Cloud Mario, Bee Mario, Rock Mario, Spring Mario (it'll be an interesting rig)....that could be it....but then I have the Luigi version, but Cosmic Clone will be the same, since there is only a low-poly Mario version in the ISO, and he'll be in Mario's cloths for the Mario Luigi costume. >D
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

did you see my PMs about melee mario so we can get the blinking/moving eyes working on melee mario?
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

Quote from: Mariodk on July 30, 2012, 08:04:11 AMdid you see my PMs about melee mario so we can get the blinking/moving eyes working on melee mario?
Crap I forgot about that, please send me the files.
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

You guys are making Melee Mario? May I interject? The Melee Mario, as well as ALL of the Melee character models from http://www.models-resource.com/ are stretched vertically. Whoever ripped them ripped them incorrectly. They should only be 93% as tall as they are. They are stretched incorrectly, and it is irksome to watch as people import these models with incorrect proportions.

Remember, scale the model to 93% as tall as it is when first downloaded, and all will come to a happy end.

Quote from: Oshtoby on July 30, 2012, 04:11:23 PMYou guys are making Melee Mario? May I interject? The Melee Mario, as well as ALL of the Melee character models from http://www.models-resource.com/ are stretched vertically. Whoever ripped them ripped them incorrectly. They should only be 93% as tall as they are. They are stretched incorrectly, and it is irksome to watch as people import these models with incorrect proportions. Remember, scale the model to 93% as tall as it is when first downloaded, and all will come to a happy end.
He's already fully rigged, but we're having problems getting his eyes to work correctly. To me, I edit the model so it'll fit the bones, because if a model is tootall or short,  I make them the right height. But I agree with the model's resource not always ripping the model's correctly. I tried to do Spooky from Pac-Man World Rally off the Model's Resource, but a bunch of faces appeared backwards, so I had to flip the normals, which made him blocky, and a bunch of faces don't appear at all.
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

I think that it's better to took SMG2 Bowser and vertex Bowletta off of the model. Since SMG bowser looks more like M&LSS bowser and bowletta than the brawl one since it's an original mario game model and sprites too.. :)

Quote from: MahBoiPlus on July 30, 2012, 05:56:23 PMI think that it's better to took SMG2 Bowser and vertex Bowletta off of the model. Since SMG bowser looks more like M&LSS bowser and bowletta than the brawl one since it's an original mario game model and sprites too.. :)
I'll probably make a second version then, because this Bowletta is supposed to feel like she was originally in Brawl...sorta...kinda like True Dark Bowser.
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

Quote from: StupidMarioFan1 on July 30, 2012, 02:44:21 PM
Crap I forgot about that, please send me the files.
i send the model then i have done afew things on it
i will see if you can make moving eyes/blinking eyes
with melee mario´s polygons and not adding brawl mario´s eyeR/L polygons cuz then i am sure the eyes will be perfect for melee mario
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

Quote from: Mariodk on July 30, 2012, 08:17:14 PM
i send the model then i have done afew things on it
i will see if you can make moving eyes/blinking eyes
with melee mario´s polygons and not adding brawl mario´s eyeR/L polygons cuz then i am sure the eyes will be perfect for melee mario
send it to me if smf1 can't
Quote from: Miacis on February 19, 2014, 01:06:26 AM
I know for a fact that the vast majority of the public here cares more about free products than actual quality.
I mean, we're kinda modding an old Wii game after like 6 years, instead of buying new stuff. That's pretty telling. :P