Omni's Thread: Blaziken RELEASED ON THE VAULT

Started by Omniscient X, April 11, 2012, 06:32:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

I'd love to test. Nidoking is my favorite Poison type pokemon and it's diverse moveset would be very interesting to try out in Smash.
Check out my Project Concept on the forums!
http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=77902.0

I would like some help with the following topics:
Marowak over Toon Link - http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=77836.0
Help me fix a model rig! - http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=77891.0

Oh man Nidoran male is my favorite Pokemon ever so I can't wait to see this. If you need any more testers, I have experience in competitive play. Is this just being built for Brawl or will be balanced for PM at all?

Sorry for the delay guys I've switched to PM 4.0 and I've been trying to remake Nidoking so he's compatible, on the upside I'll be releasing new versions of past hacks including Electivire (which I gave Thunder and Thunderpunch, as well as the Motor Drive ability) and Blaziken (who I completely remade in the likeness of the Pokken incarnation) both of which the goal was to make them usable in competitive (or semi-competitive) play.  If anybody wants to fool around with a very low level beta version of Nidoking for vBrawl feel free to shoot me a PM and I'll hit you with a DL link, just no leaking  :)

Have great day and as always feel free to leave questions or suggestions below for any of the hacks I'm working on!
-Omni

July 20, 2016, 04:09:19 AM #483 Last Edit: July 20, 2016, 04:12:35 AM by Omniscient X
Bringing the thread back to front page to give you guys some news!  I released Blaziken on the Vault since I haven't actually got around to putting much of my work up on BV in ages.  I'll place a link in the first post when I can, in the meantime it's over Captain Falcon and you should be able to find it even if it's not approved yet!

Let me know how you guys like it and read the info tab so you learn how to use a couple of the secret commands you gotta know to take full advantage of the moveset.

DL Link: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=212400

I have CSPs. Stock Icons and the rest of that self-indulgent stuff if you guys really want those I can update it in the days to come with an added folder for those goodies.
-Omni

October 01, 2016, 01:50:30 AM #484 Last Edit: October 01, 2016, 01:52:31 AM by Omniscient X
Just wanted to give the thread a quick bump, for anyone who hasn't played Blaziken I could really use some feedback to flesh him out some more.  

There will be more updates to come.

Welcoming character suggestions.
-Omni

@DVK