Omni's Thread: Blaziken RELEASED ON THE VAULT

Started by Omniscient X, April 11, 2012, 06:32:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Alright sounds good, I'm going to PSA of TAbuu's in the meantime can't you use his work too or do you have to basically start from scratch?
-Omni

Unfortunately, the latter. For now, just work on his model. If I can get mine up and running, I'll help you port your animations over the model.


Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Alright, sounds good.  Did you get the texture mess worked out?  Or are you still working on that?
-Omni

Quote from: Omniscient X on December 13, 2014, 08:45:57 PM
Alright, sounds good.  Did you get the texture mess worked out?  Or are you still working on that?
-Omni

No one seems to know what's wrong lol


Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Yep.

And Aniverage, and StupidMarioFan, and Gamidame_K.


Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Hmmm and nobody can figure it out? Also is the texture warp happening for you in-game too? or is it just me?
-Omni

Happens to me too


Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Alright is there anything I can do to help with the new bone edits?
-Omni

Quote from: Omniscient X on December 14, 2014, 10:05:06 PM
Alright is there anything I can do to help with the new bone edits?
-Omni

Nevermind, the files seem to keep crashing upon opening >.>


Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

So no bone edits?  Try using the ones that were uploaded for Tabuu to use.

If I'm on my own on this then I'll just do what I can to make the model work, but I am going to need that texture glitch fixed.

Work on the Super Moves and misc attacks continue, however due to technical difficulty with the Nidoking model there's no beta release tonight.
-Omni

Figured out how to get the bone edits for the tail to work. It shouldn't be too difficult, because it's just the tail.


Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Awesome thank you drogoth, I cannot stress how great this news is!
-Omni

Sent the files. It SHOULD work perfectly now.

The rig on the tail might need work, but the textures and everything else should be fine.


Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Awesome man the rig on the tail works great, you have my gratitude on this.

Will be updating with new screenshots of everything soon.
-Omni