Omni's Thread: Blaziken RELEASED ON THE VAULT

Started by Omniscient X, April 11, 2012, 06:32:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

April 11, 2012, 06:32:36 AM Last Edit: July 20, 2016, 04:13:40 AM by Omniscient X
Blaziken

Download Link: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=212400

Enter the Battlefield of the Gods
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Enter Mount Olympus
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
-Omni

Well I started a Electivire over DK...

Kinda dropped/put it aside to peruse other things... if you wanna consider doing him, I could give you the materials.

As for your poll... I can't say any of those choices suit my personal tastes... but if I had to choose, I'd say Feraligator... he was my favorite starter for his generation.
The thing that pisses me off about Project: M the most is that Sheik's chain doesn't tether ledges anymore. WHY THE NERF? :/

Quote from: Haseyo on March 25, 2012, 06:34:20 PM
If only hacking Brawl paid bills.

is there any dragonite/feraligator models in the vault? i dont think so  but maybe i missed them?

i voted venosaur ivysaur sure would like a fun moveset and theres is a vertex with the venusaur evo pack so the moveset would fit all 3 bulba evolutions :P
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

I voted Dragonite because he is a sexy beast, but if you decide to do Tyranitar, I wouldn't mind.

Also, have you decided to continue work on your Sasuke PSA?

hmm i vote for Tyranitar cause he's a total beast and wouldnt mind having in mah brawlz!
https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady

I'm really liking Dragonite, got alot of options there and it would be really cool to do but there's also plenty of creative ideas I could do with the others!!

@Master Phoenix yes I'm still developing a perfect Susanoo over Sasuke and looking to make it functional quiet soon but it still needs alot of work :/

Also I'd like to hear any moves/attacks/abilities you guys think the respective moveset(s) for the Pokemon should have if they win!!
-Omni

I think that Dragonite should have "multiscale" as an ability. So that when he is at 0% damage, all attacks do less to him. then one of his taunts could be Dragon Dance which increase attack and speed. For his Forward Smash, Dragon Claw would be epic. His Final Smash could be Outrage/Draco Meteor.

I voted for Feraligatr. It'll be nice if Bowser would get a PSA.

why doesnt anybody tell me? is there a dragonite model over anyone that i missed? same for feraligator?
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Carnage on April 11, 2012, 09:11:10 PMwhy doesnt anybody tell me? is there a dragonite model over anyone that i missed? same for feraligator?
No but the models are on Model Resource.

so evryone thinks Omniscient X will also rigg the models? if thats so then dragonite would be fun but venasaur could use a fun moveset :P
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

these ideas are cool, but aren't you gonna finish up your Madara Uchiha PSA over
Link and your Sasuke PSA and release them?

i remember you working on them on another brawl website that people don't go
on at all, anyways are they close to being done?

It'd be cool to atleast have a beta of what you've got so far ;)

On topic though, when will the poll end, cause I can't wait to see a Dragonite PSA :P

I'll end the poll in a couple days I've been drafting a couple movesets and hopefully I'll find somebody to rig the models for me!

I don't give out betas.
-Omni

Alright Dragonite is locked in as the winner!!  Start making suggestions as to what you want to see in the moveset/abilities and I'm starting planning the moveset and gathering necessary GFX also a side note I'm going to need somebody to rig him up over Lucario if they would be so kind and anybody who's good with SFX would be greatly appreciated...
-Omni