Demon's Model Shack -Services up! More games added 9/6

Started by DemonBoy, April 12, 2012, 09:26:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

April 12, 2012, 09:26:01 AM Last Edit: September 11, 2012, 10:19:25 AM by DemonBoy
Just to be clear I am only extracting models for others to rigg. If you need a model ask me and i'll try my best to get it.
As of now I can get models from:

Kingdom Hearts: Birth by Sleep
Kingdom Hearts
Kingdom Hearts 2 Final Mix
Legend of Zelda Wind Waker
DragonBallZ Budikai Tenkaichi 3
Naruto Shippuden Ultimate Ninja Storm 2 (Characters only)
Bioshock
Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword
Dissidia 012 Final Fantasy
Borderlands
Toy Story 3
Doom 3 + RoE
Final Fantasy 7
Kirby 20th anniversary collection
Halo CE
Simpsons Hit & Run
Ultimate Marvel vs Capcom 3
Jet Set Radio Future (Characters only)
Final Fantasy XII
*Spongebob Battle for Bikini Bottom (PC)
*Sonic Adventure 2 battle
*Sonic Adventure DX
*Space Channel 5: Part 2
*Crazy Taxi

Games I'm working on getting again
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


**Ps2Games
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


And various other models


*Models ripped using 3d ripper dx and will need to be t-posed
**Models will not be t-posed. Models will need some fixing

If you need a model, let me know and i'll see if I can get it.

Model Service Station
So, you have a problem with your 3d model and need a little help? Then you have come to the place!
Things I can help out with so far

UV editing. I can fix/modify the UV coordinates of a model or completely remap them from scratch

Vertex Addition/Deletion. Need to add some vertices to you model? Sure! You want some deleted? No problem

Normal Fixing/Editing. Exactly as it says, I can help you fix the normals on your model

If there is anything else you need, let me know and I'll try me best to help

heya Demon

its good to see you around, even in this form. rippers and extractors are pretty rare around here

---

what kind of stuff have you gotten from FFXII? do you got Vaan and the others in high-polys?

in those 3 sonic games, did they have other kind of chao other than normal chao? Racing and Tennis i dont think so. i havent played Generations so i dont know about that one.

also.. have you tryed to extract from Star Ocean Till The End of Time again? i remember you tryed a looOong time ago

You wouldn't happen to have WW Ganon, would you?

Oh god you have naruto ultimate ninja storm models?! been looking for those for awhile...
Could you possible send Minato and Lars from it?

As for anything else I'd really love it if you could get me Ken's model from Street fighter X tekken.

Also I've been wondering this, but do you happen to have Cole's (from infamous) model from Street fighter X tekken? I'm just wondering cuz I dunno which version  of the game you are ripping from.

Thanks in advanced, and don't sweat it if you can't get the models for me, I just think it is pretty rad that your doing this.


Quote from: ramonM64 on April 12, 2012, 11:33:09 AM
heya Demon

its good to see you around, even in this form. rippers and extractors are pretty rare around here

---

what kind of stuff have you gotten from FFXII? do you got Vaan and the others in high-polys?

in those 3 sonic games, did they have other kind of chao other than normal chao? Racing and Tennis i dont think so. i havent played Generations so i dont know about that one.

also.. have you tryed to extract from Star Ocean Till The End of Time again? i remember you tryed a looOong time ago

Oh I forgotten about Vaan. I might need some time to rip him. I also forgot what else you wanted from that game.

As for the Chao, They all seem the same except for that robot one in generations.

I actually tried to rip from star ocean recently but had no success.

Quote from: Beyond on April 12, 2012, 12:39:27 PM
You wouldn't happen to have WW Ganon, would you?
Sure do. I'll send you a link shortly

Quote from: Ninka_kiwi on April 12, 2012, 01:12:55 PM
Oh god you have naruto ultimate ninja storm models?! been looking for those for awhile...
Could you possible send Minato and Lars from it?

As for anything else I'd really love it if you could get me Ken's model from Street fighter X tekken.

Also I've been wondering this, but do you happen to have Cole's (from infamous) model from Street fighter X tekken? I'm just wondering cuz I dunno which version  of the game you are ripping from.

Thanks in advanced, and don't sweat it if you can't get the models for me, I just think it is pretty rad that your doing this.

I'll send you a link to Lars and Minato in a bit. They both come with some kind of lowpoly copy which I think they use for the outline effect on the models. Still works the same with the textures though and would probably be best for the import seeing as Lars' body is around 1400 verts and the low poly is around 8000

Ken I can get, but I would need to fix the textures. which model would you like? I have his original, swap, and alternate.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Cole I am not able to get though. I am only able to rip from the 360 version.

It's alright, and the low poly ones would be great for brawl I bet.

As for Ken I'll take just his regular outfit.

Thanks a lot :D

April 12, 2012, 10:00:56 PM #6 Last Edit: April 12, 2012, 10:02:13 PM by kingskull95
hey can u get me chris redfield and spencer from UMVC
a Tigrex from monster hunter tri

[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]

i have 4 requests if you could send me the links via pm.

Woody and Buzz from Toy Story Mania
Tetra and Toon Zelda from Windwaker.

I will collab you for the models, if you can get them.
I DONT TAKE REQUESTS.


Quote from: ShadowSnake on April 12, 2012, 10:15:46 PM
i have 4 requests if you could send me the links via pm.

Woody and Buzz from Toy Story Mania
Tetra and Toon Zelda from Windwaker.

I will collab you for the models, if you can get them.
DAMMIT. DAMMIT. DAMMIT. I've spent ages looking for a damn Woody xD
Mind if you send me Woody too? I've wasted a total of about 6 hours trying to crack the PC version of Toy Story 3, and couldn't get him :(


I'm surprised you guys didn't just use the beta models of woody and buzz that were found in kingdom hearts 2's files...

Quote from: Ninka_kiwi on April 12, 2012, 10:39:35 PM
I'm surprised you guys didn't just use the beta models of woody and buzz that were found in kingdom hearts 2's files...

They are on the Model's Resource after all. Same with some unused Keyblades.

3DS Friend Code: 2895-6640-9302

Quote from: kingskull95 on April 12, 2012, 10:00:56 PM
hey can u get me chris redfield and spencer from UMVC
a Tigrex from monster hunter tri


Sure thing. give me a while to get the Tigrex model.

Quote from: ShadowSnake on April 12, 2012, 10:15:46 PM
i have 4 requests if you could send me the links via pm.

Woody and Buzz from Toy Story Mania
Tetra and Toon Zelda from Windwaker.

I will collab you for the models, if you can get them.

Gonna need time to get buzz and woody in good poses. Same with toon zelda and tetra since the model names are a jumbled mess

Quote from: LittleBoygos on April 12, 2012, 10:29:52 PM
DAMMIT. DAMMIT. DAMMIT. I've spent ages looking for a damn Woody xD
Mind if you send me Woody too? I've wasted a total of about 6 hours trying to crack the PC version of Toy Story 3, and couldn't get him :(

Sure thing. I actually have the Highpoly model from TS3 if ya want. but you might need to optimize the model quite a bit for no lag.

Quote from: Ninka_kiwi on April 12, 2012, 10:39:35 PM
I'm surprised you guys didn't just use the beta models of woody and buzz that were found in kingdom hearts 2's files...
Quote from: Velen on April 12, 2012, 10:50:31 PM
They are on the Model's Resource after all. Same with some unused Keyblades.
Yep. I actually uploaded those myself

DemonBoy, could you get me only the texture files for these UMVC models? :
Captain America, Ghost Rider, Iron Man.

Note: oh and I mean every texture: normal, recolors, specular map (the black & white one), normal map (the blueish one)...

Thanks in advance :)

Quote from: Velen on April 12, 2012, 10:50:31 PM
They are on the Model's Resource after all. Same with some unused Keyblades.

yeah, but those buzz and woodys dont have textures. I dont want to spend hours uv mapping and texturing them.
I DONT TAKE REQUESTS.


hi, could you get me just a few textures from naruto shippuden ultimate ninja storm 2?:
-tobi
-6 tailed naruto
-all 6 peins
-hokage naruto
-pein king of hell http://images2.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20100610143751/naruto/images/thumb/3/30/Outer_Path.PNG/300px-Outer_Path.PNG

you´ll be collabed. thanks ;D