Demon's Model Shack -Services up! More games added 9/6

Started by DemonBoy, April 12, 2012, 09:26:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Quote from: mariokart64n on April 13, 2012, 07:51:31 PM
whats the deal with the textures?

send me the sizz and I'll port Juri han and her alt

The textures always look something like this
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


It's not really hard as it is time consuming

masking textures are no prob, hook me up!
Luka Megurine by mariokart64n
[Character-ImportModel-Zelda]

April 13, 2012, 08:35:15 PM #32 Last Edit: April 13, 2012, 08:37:02 PM by DemonBoy
Quote from: mariokart64n on April 13, 2012, 08:16:37 PM
masking textures are no prob, hook me up!
alright then.

Also sonicunderground
Juri doesn't seem to have that alternate in SFxT
she has her swap
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

and this alternate
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Do you want one of those? I can try to get her SF4 alt if you really want it.

Quote from: DemonBoy on April 13, 2012, 08:35:15 PM
alright then.

Also sonicunderground
Juri doesn't seem to have that alternate in SFxT
she has her swap
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

and this alternate
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Do you want one of those? I can try to get her SF4 alt if you really want it.

Yeah! try to get the one from SF4, I like it better ;) Thank you for you help
お前はもう死んでいる。

Could you rip these models for me?

Bardock (DBZT 3)
Gaara (Naruto Shippuden)
Fado (Wind Waker)
Makar (Wind Waker)
Gohdan (Wind Waker)
Amigo (Sonic and Sega All-Stars Racing)

Thanks and do you want to be credited?

burning questions? contact me at bjelkiers.tumblr.com

could ya get me Amigo from SASASR please?
Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

April 13, 2012, 09:29:45 PM #36 Last Edit: April 13, 2012, 09:39:20 PM by DemonBoy
Quote from: SonicUnderground316 on April 13, 2012, 08:48:27 PM
Yeah! try to get the one from SF4, I like it better ;) Thank you for you help
alright found the model. credit goes to rexil for the rip. All i did was convert it from Xnalara.
I'll send you the model along with akuma and get to work on ibuki.


Quote from: ExorcistRain on April 13, 2012, 09:14:43 PM
Could you rip these models for me?

Bardock (DBZT 3)
Gaara (Naruto Shippuden)
Fado (Wind Waker)
Makar (Wind Waker)
Gohdan (Wind Waker)
Amigo (Sonic and Sega All-Stars Racing)

Thanks and do you want to be credited?

Quite the list. Give me some time for the WW models.
And it's whatever you want


@Ninka_Kiwi
I'm almost done with ken.

@ramon64
I finished dumping the files from FF12 and will search for Vaan's model


@NekuBrawler
Sure. I also got my hands on Punch time explosion so i'll try to get you bubbles. she will have to be t-posed though

sweet. and epic. i can try my hand at t-posign the models i have gotten from u.
Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: DemonBoy on April 13, 2012, 09:29:45 PM
Quite the list. Give me some time for the WW models.
And it's whatever you want
Take your time, no rush.
When I was looking at WW characters, I felt my childhood rushing at me and I couldn't import just one.
I'll credit you (if I ever release the imports).

burning questions? contact me at bjelkiers.tumblr.com

Quote from: DemonBoy on April 13, 2012, 09:19:04 PM
here is Juri's texture
http://www.mediafire.com/?205t19pr7g5m8p7

no need to convert juri's alt texture

I thought you were gonna hook me up with the model... lol what good is a texture going to do me.

whatever I can just bum the models off rexil. that's where the original screenshot came from anyways

http://www.tombraiderforums.com/showpost.php?p=5414250&postcount=11667
Luka Megurine by mariokart64n
[Character-ImportModel-Zelda]

Quote from: mariokart64n on April 13, 2012, 10:09:45 PM
I thought you were gonna hook me up with the model... lol what good is a texture going to do me.

whatever I can just bum the models off rexil. that's where the original screenshot came from anyways

http://www.tombraiderforums.com/showpost.php?p=5414250&postcount=11667

I thought you were just going to convert the texture.
Well then I guess you don't need the model then?

that link is the 3 models + rigged + baked textures
Luka Megurine by mariokart64n
[Character-ImportModel-Zelda]

April 13, 2012, 11:43:21 PM #42 Last Edit: April 13, 2012, 11:48:21 PM by Kagemaru
Juri doesn't need to ever wear tight pants w/o shoes...

Her feet are huge.

Kairi can get away with it cause she's wearing shoes...

But Juri isn't that lucky xD

Edit: and I think she'd be better suited over Sheik then ZSS

Sheik IS a girl too >_>
The thing that pisses me off about Project: M the most is that Sheik's chain doesn't tether ledges anymore. WHY THE NERF? :/

Quote from: Haseyo on March 25, 2012, 06:34:20 PM
If only hacking Brawl paid bills.

I remember on your old forum you had FF XIII Lightning. Do you still have her?
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509

Quote from: chaos_knight9000 on April 14, 2012, 12:27:49 AM
I remember on your old forum you had FF XIII Lightning. Do you still have her?


yep. you need the model?