Demon's Model Shack -Services up! More games added 9/6

Started by DemonBoy, April 12, 2012, 09:26:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Is it in T-pose? Because I can have a lil trouble with models not in that pose.
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509

@Ninka_kiwi, ExorcistRain, NekuBrawler
Finished with the models. Will pm the links shortly

@ramonM64
For some reason I can't get the highpoly models from FF12. Would you be okay with the lowpoly ones?

Quote from: chaos_knight9000 on April 14, 2012, 01:50:46 AM
Is it in T-pose? Because I can have a lil trouble with models not in that pose.

Yep. It's the highpoly model from FF13 so you might have to optimize it a bit. I also got her model from 13-2 if you want it.

FF12 doesnt use hipoly models, they started using an active battle system, in which they used the same lowpoly model throughout all cutscenes and battle sequences.

square has repeated this practice ever since.

however lucky enough with the evolution of the normal map, they've successed in covering that up
Luka Megurine by mariokart64n
[Character-ImportModel-Zelda]

Well when I dump the files from the game I get a few folders including "c" which has the characters and "hc" which should hold the hipoly models. Although incomplete and/or broken I did find a model of a face that looks more detailed than it's lowpoly counterpart.

Send me the XIII model. I keep on finding models of her not in T-pose.
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509

Quote from: chaos_knight9000 on April 14, 2012, 08:20:25 PM
Send me the XIII model. I keep on finding models of her not in T-pose.

Sent the model

-----------------------------------------------------------

New resource added. I can now get just about all models from Soul Eater: Monotone Princess

yes yes yes yes YES! I want Soul, Death the Kidd, and Madusa :af:
Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Metal SonicBrawler on April 14, 2012, 11:01:30 PM
yes yes yes yes YES! I want Soul, Death the Kidd, and Madusa :af:
sure thing. sending the links now

yes! :af2:
Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

:oshi:

You wouldn't happen to have a Nightcrawler model laying around would you?
The thing that pisses me off about Project: M the most is that Sheik's chain doesn't tether ledges anymore. WHY THE NERF? :/

Quote from: Haseyo on March 25, 2012, 06:34:20 PM
If only hacking Brawl paid bills.

Quote from: Kagemaru on April 14, 2012, 11:57:22 PM
:oshi:

You wouldn't happen to have a Nightcrawler model laying around would you?

No sorry. do you know if his model is in any game?

April 15, 2012, 12:43:39 AM #56 Last Edit: April 16, 2012, 04:52:41 PM by SonicUnderground316
Quote from: Kagemaru on April 13, 2012, 11:43:21 PM
Juri doesn't need to ever wear tight pants w/o shoes...

Her feet are huge.

Kairi can get away with it cause she's wearing shoes...

But Juri isn't that lucky xD

Edit: and I think she'd be better suited over Sheik then ZSS

Sheik IS a girl too >_>

I know she's a girl but i already have spidey on her. Also, although ZSS filesize is small ...
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

お前はもう死んでいる。

Quote from: DemonBoy on April 14, 2012, 12:39:16 PM
@Ninka_kiwi, ExorcistRain, NekuBrawler
Finished with the models. Will pm the links shortly
Thanks so much!
Quote from: DemonBoy on April 14, 2012, 10:59:07 PM
I can now get just about all models from Soul Eater: Monotone Princess
I love you.  :srs:
I'd hate to be demanding but could you send me Crona if he's in the game? If not, I'll have all of them Black Star.
Also, what kind of stages are in there?

burning questions? contact me at bjelkiers.tumblr.com

A gamecube game, Xmen next dimension...

Or Marvel Ultimate Alliance (or the incarnations before that one)

Should have a Nightcrawler model.

I KNOW X-Men next dimension has him.

@SonicUnderground: I like the look of Juri overall... I might play around with her a bit if she is over ZSS. Meaning I'd experiement with the animations + psa to see if I couldn't make something small enough to go over ZSS
The thing that pisses me off about Project: M the most is that Sheik's chain doesn't tether ledges anymore. WHY THE NERF? :/

Quote from: Haseyo on March 25, 2012, 06:34:20 PM
If only hacking Brawl paid bills.

Quote from: ExorcistRain on April 15, 2012, 12:54:16 AM
Thanks so much!I love you.  :srs:
I'd hate to be demanding but could you send me Crona if he's in the game? If not, I'll have all of them Black Star.
Also, what kind of stages are in there?
Crona is not in the game but I can get you Black Star. I haven't really looked at the stages yet.

Quote from: Kagemaru on April 15, 2012, 01:18:00 AM
A gamecube game, Xmen next dimension...

Or Marvel Ultimate Alliance (or the incarnations before that one)

Should have a Nightcrawler model.

I KNOW X-Men next dimension has him.

@SonicUnderground: I like the look of Juri overall... I might play around with her a bit if she is over ZSS. Meaning I'd experiement with the animations + psa to see if I couldn't make something small enough to go over ZSS

I can try to get him from next demensions. Just give me some time