Demon's Model Shack -Services up! More games added 9/6

Started by DemonBoy, April 12, 2012, 09:26:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Quote from: DemonBoy on April 14, 2012, 12:39:16 PM
@Ninka_kiwi, ExorcistRain, NekuBrawler
Finished with the models. Will pm the links shortly

@ramonM64
For some reason I can't get the highpoly models from FF12. Would you be okay with the lowpoly ones?

Yep. It's the highpoly model from FF13 so you might have to optimize it a bit. I also got her model from 13-2 if you want it.
oh

yea, could you send me Vaan's and Ashe's low-poly models? i wanna take a look at them. do you have any of their equips?

is this who you were referring to as the robot chao?

thats too bad about Star Ocean.. i know a dude that ripped Fayt and shared him, it needs fixing though. he's gonna get better rips from it and more of them someday. i noticed he posted in here

Quote from: ramonM64 on April 15, 2012, 05:14:14 AM
oh

yea, could you send me Vaan's and Ashe's low-poly models? i wanna take a look at them. do you have any of their equips?

is this who you were referring to as the robot chao?

thats too bad about Star Ocean.. i know a dude that ripped Fayt and shared him, it needs fixing though. he's gonna get better rips from it and more of them someday. i noticed he posted in here

Sure I can.

That would be the one.

About star ocean, I tried one last time and finally was able to extract the files from the iso. I also have someone helping me with them so there is now a chance that I can get them.

Quote from: DemonBoy on April 15, 2012, 02:50:45 AM
Crona is not in the game but I can get you Black Star. I haven't really looked at the stages yet.
Crona isn't in it? Awww that sucks.  I'll just have Black Star then. And I changed my mind, I don't really want stages, so you don't have to check.

burning questions? contact me at bjelkiers.tumblr.com

Can you send me Cosmo and Wanda from Nicktoons Attack of the Toybots, with their wands? I'm gonna put them on Ice Climbers :D


New source added. X-men Next Dimension

@Kagemaru
Got NightCrawler for you. You will need to t-pose him though.

@ExorcistRain
Bot Blackstar. Sending link soon

@ramonM64
Got Vaan and Ashe. I have some of their equips. what do you need?

@LittleBoygos
Sure thing. Links in a bit


And I think that's everyone so far. Let me know if I forgot something.

Quote from: Kagemaru on April 15, 2012, 01:18:00 AM
@SonicUnderground: I like the look of Juri overall... I might play around with her a bit if she is over ZSS. Meaning I'd experiement with the animations + psa to see if I couldn't make something small enough to go over ZSS

:happy: Great news, hope it will be possible.
お前はもう死んでいる。

Well this is more of a question then a request, but do you happen to know if the effects in UMvC3 are models that are rippable? Like I mean things like Zero's megabuster shot, and the beam of light that appears from dante's jam session....
I'm just curious is all.


Quote from: DemonBoy on April 16, 2012, 09:29:58 PM
Well most of them are, yeah. what do ya need?

Well I'd like zero's buster shots (If they are models) as well as most of dantes weapons.

I kinda wanted to get into PSA at some point and wanted to use them for future effects if they could work. That is of course if you can find there models. Thanks though if you can.

Thats possible?

I could TOTALLY use  the GFX for Wolverine's X-factor thingy and his special x-shaped special thingy.... the purple stuff xD.

Wolverine's almost done for anyone interested.
The thing that pisses me off about Project: M the most is that Sheik's chain doesn't tether ledges anymore. WHY THE NERF? :/

Quote from: Haseyo on March 25, 2012, 06:34:20 PM
If only hacking Brawl paid bills.

Can you rip from Melee? I want a good Pichu to import over Pikachu... The one that I have has messed up UVs. Thanks. Btw, Cosmo and Wanda are already almost done xD


Quote from: LittleBoygos on April 16, 2012, 10:29:25 PM
Can you rip from Melee? I want a good Pichu to import over Pikachu... The one that I have has messed up UVs. Thanks. Btw, Cosmo and Wanda are already almost done xD

i told u i can fix the UV's after u rig Pichu
Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Metal SonicBrawler on April 16, 2012, 10:32:32 PM
i told u i can fix the UV's after u rig Pichu
Yeah, but the model has random floating verts all over the place. I know why though, the guy who ripped them didn't use the right options in Noesis. If he rips us the model, I'll probably still need you to fix them. But if I can't find all the random verts, then I can't complete the rig :/


Quote from: Ninka_kiwi on April 16, 2012, 09:34:02 PM
Well I'd like zero's buster shots (If they are models) as well as most of dantes weapons.

I kinda wanted to get into PSA at some point and wanted to use them for future effects if they could work. That is of course if you can find there models. Thanks though if you can.
Well I took a look and Zero seems to use Gfx, not models, for his buster shots.
Everything for Dante is there though.

Quote from: Kagemaru on April 16, 2012, 10:20:37 PM
Thats possible?

I could TOTALLY use  the GFX for Wolverine's X-factor thingy and his special x-shaped special thingy.... the purple stuff xD.

Wolverine's almost done for anyone interested.

I took a quick look and I think I found what you are talking about. I'm not too sure though, because everything is colorless.

Quote from: LittleBoygos on April 16, 2012, 10:29:25 PM
Can you rip from Melee? I want a good Pichu to import over Pikachu... The one that I have has messed up UVs. Thanks. Btw, Cosmo and Wanda are already almost done xD

Well I could but I will need to get the game first.


hey bro thanks for the models that u gave me i was wondering if can u get me a deviljio from monster hunter plz and thank you

[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]