Demon's Model Shack -Services up! More games added 9/6

Started by DemonBoy, April 12, 2012, 09:26:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

hmm could i get akuma's model from te mvc games?
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]

Quote from: FaIIenKing on April 17, 2012, 06:03:39 AM
Yes, please! :)
Quote from: Kagemaru on April 17, 2012, 06:29:22 AM
You don't have to, but they are more then welcome. :)
Quote from: AnImAiNe on April 17, 2012, 11:20:47 AM
hmm could i get akuma's model from te mvc games?
Done, done, and done. Sending links now


@SonicUnderground
I could only find models for the tasumaki and kikoken. M.Bison will have to wait a bit

Demon i hope this isnt ask too much but would u be able to see if akuma's models are there for his gohadoken tatsumaki or his shoryuken?
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]

Hey Demon, I can't get the weld to work on Cosmo and Wanda... :( I guess it's a lost cause. Could you by chance get me Carnage from either Ultimate Spiderman or Marvel Ultimate Alliance 2? Preferably Marvel UA2, but I just need some kind of Carnage :/


Quote from: AnImAiNe on April 17, 2012, 10:14:53 PM
Demon i hope this isnt ask too much but would u be able to see if akuma's models are there for his gohadoken tatsumaki or his shoryuken?
Well there is a model in his effects folder but its vertices are a messed up and he seems to use gfx for his shoryuken.

Quote from: LittleBoygos on April 17, 2012, 10:47:18 PM
Hey Demon, I can't get the weld to work on Cosmo and Wanda... :( I guess it's a lost cause. Could you by chance get me Carnage from either Ultimate Spiderman or Marvel Ultimate Alliance 2? Preferably Marvel UA2, but I just need some kind of Carnage :/
Carnage is dlc only for xbox360 and ps3 so i'm not able to get it. I can however get him from Ultimate Spiderman.

i thought you left man
i have a model i need ripped think you can do it?
I need Shulk from Xenoblade Chronicles
I also need hyper Tsuna from any Hitman Reborn Game
also ignore the message i sent you :>.>palm:


Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Sweet! Thanks a BUNCH! Could you grab Venom too?


Venom ftw
The thing that pisses me off about Project: M the most is that Sheik's chain doesn't tether ledges anymore. WHY THE NERF? :/

Quote from: Haseyo on March 25, 2012, 06:34:20 PM
If only hacking Brawl paid bills.

Quote from: LittleBoygos on April 18, 2012, 01:19:08 AM
Sweet! Thanks a BUNCH! Could you grab Venom too?
Sure thing.
also what seems to be the problem with the fairies?

OMG i just saw ur OP where it says one piece pirate warriors soon. Im working on a sanji psa would i be able to get his model when u get the game to rip?  :happy:
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]

Quote from: DemonBoy on April 18, 2012, 01:42:28 AM
Sure thing.
also what seems to be the problem with the fairies?
I can T-Pose them, and for some strange reason, the weld tool doesn't want to work on them, so they look realy boxy :/


Quote from: AnImAiNe on April 18, 2012, 01:50:14 AM
OMG i just saw ur OP where it says one piece pirate warriors soon. Im working on a sanji psa would i be able to get his model when u get the game to rip?  :happy:
Sure i'll get you his model. I'm just waiting for someone to finish a script to extract the models.

Quote from: LittleBoygos on April 18, 2012, 01:57:59 AM
I can T-Pose them, and for some strange reason, the weld tool doesn't want to work on them, so they look realy boxy :/

Have you tried breaking the normals with the normal modifier and then using the vertex weld?

Quote from: DemonBoy on April 18, 2012, 02:00:37 AM
Sure i'll get you his model. I'm just waiting for someone to finish a script to extract the models.

Have you tried breaking the normals with the normal modifier and then using the vertex weld?
Kinda... I was messing around with it, but I'm not sure if thats exactly what I did. Hold on I'll mess around with it.


April 18, 2012, 02:48:04 AM #103 Last Edit: April 18, 2012, 02:49:15 AM by DemonBoy
Alright, well if you still can't get it you should let me take a look at it.

Finally have melee and ultimate spiderman so i can try to get you the models you wanted.

--------------------------------------------------------
New resources added
Super Smash bros. Melee
Ultimate Spiderman

Coming soon
Hitman Reborn
Xenoblade Chronicles

Quote from: DemonBoy on April 18, 2012, 02:48:04 AM
Alright, well if you still can't get it you should let me take a look at it.

Finally have melee and ultimate spiderman so i can try to get you the models you wanted.

--------------------------------------------------------
New resources added
Super Smash bros. Melee
Ultimate Spiderman

Coming soon
Hitman Reborn
Xenoblade Chronicles

Thank you bro! Btw, check out Buzz and Woody if you get the chance ;) Nano and I put those models to good use xD Thanks again!