Demon's Model Shack -Services up! More games added 9/6

Started by DemonBoy, April 12, 2012, 09:26:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.



Quote from: Nanobuds on April 20, 2012, 03:12:18 AM
Make them both prancing together. :P
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: DemonBoy on April 20, 2012, 03:16:35 AM
I now know what I must do..  :srs:
When i first saw his avatar, i died of laughter.

If you are doing going to do it with cloud and Seph together...i will die of laughter again  :srs:
Thats just too funny to watch

Quote from: Azai on April 20, 2012, 05:09:29 PM
Erm...whats that may I ask?? I never played SFxT so I have no idea...
Something like this

Quote from: DemonBoy on April 20, 2012, 02:39:22 AMNot at the moment, no. I can get the game though if ya really need em. and thanks :af:
Well I always wanted Garland over Ganon. If you can get him for me I highly appreciate that. If you find his EX Mode textures that would be great too. Also I'm starting to think Sephy got that prancing from Kefka. XD
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509

Hi DemonBoy :3
Can i get Felicia's default model + her texture from mvc3?
and if is possible, Jill dlc model and Morrigan dlc model + her texture from mvc3 ? 8D
Thanks in advance
Quote from: Nanobuds on April 20, 2012, 03:08:26 AM
Your avatar... is a win.
^ This

do u have quick access to umvc3 models?
if so, i'd like storm and magneto, thanks ^^

(if ur not taking requests anymore ignore me, havent read anything since page 4

Quote from: Ninka_kiwi on April 19, 2012, 10:28:49 PM
Ho [censored], you are going to be able to get no more heroes models!?

I am excited >.>

Anyway, I noticed that you are able to get models from jet set future...
Could you possible send me Beat's model?
Sure thing. Sending it now

Quote from: Azai on April 20, 2012, 06:13:07 PM
Hmmm...no thanks just the regular texture is fine :)
Alright I just finished it. Sending the link

Quote from: JuanMKnight on April 20, 2012, 08:54:55 PM
Hi DemonBoy :3
Can i get Felicia's default model + her texture from mvc3?
and if is possible, Jill dlc model and Morrigan dlc model + her texture from mvc3 ? 8D
Thanks in advance^ This
Alright Got Felicia along with her recolors and Jill and Morrigan's alt. I'll send them in a bit

Quote from: gamma kid on April 21, 2012, 02:43:53 PM
do u have quick access to umvc3 models?
if so, i'd like storm and magneto, thanks ^^

(if ur not taking requests anymore ignore me, havent read anything since page 4
Well I'm going to stop taking requests for a few days but since I was getting Felicia and the others for JuanMKnight I though I might get these real quick. Both come with thier recolors from UMvC3 and storm has 2 extra that were only in MvC3. Sending them in a bit.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

on my To-Do list

Fix M.Bison's and Heichi's Textures

Grab a copy of Lego Star Wars and attempt to rip the models from it

Grab a copy of Xenoblade Chronicles

Attempt to rip models from Hitman Reborn

Try to get my hands on Dissidia FF

Somehow get a Kabutops and Hatchiyack

and barrow my friends copy of No More Heroes

Can't you just rip models from the Dissidia 012 iso?
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509

Quote from: chaos_knight9000 on April 22, 2012, 12:44:33 AM
Can't you just rip models from the Dissidia 012 iso?
That's what I meant. Unless dissidia is not a FF game?

Quote from: DemonBoy on April 22, 2012, 12:50:52 AMThat's what I meant. Unless dissidia is not a FF game?
Oh I thought you mean buy the game from a store. XD Nvm. lol ^^;
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509

And when It's Reyn Time?
.
.
Always i think :P
.
.
I'll be so grateful with any Shulk Psa and the Monado :)


Well its been awhile I've been on here but my homie kagemaru told me what you were doing and I just have 2 request: gambit- x-man next dimension and vincent valentine- dirge of cerberus
Now I know you can already get models from XMND for gambit but could you add vincent to your list?

April 23, 2012, 04:27:22 AM #134 Last Edit: April 23, 2012, 04:32:43 AM by DemonBoy
Quote from: lightning29 on April 23, 2012, 02:30:10 AM
Well its been awhile I've been on here but my homie kagemaru told me what you were doing and I just have 2 request: gambit- x-man next dimension and vincent valentine- dirge of cerberus
Now I know you can already get models from XMND for gambit but could you add vincent to your list?

I can get gambit and i'll add dirge of cerberus to my list of games to get.

--------------------------------------------------------------

New resources added.
Lego Star Wars the Complete Saga