[Official] Project M discussion: RIP

Started by nanobuds, November 09, 2011, 10:30:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Quote from: Mochtroid127 on December 10, 2013, 03:52:58 AM
Well, I must say, Samus and Roy are hella fun to play. Mewtwo is pretty fun too, I just was never very good with him in the first place. It's been a while since I played Project M at all, so it felt brand new again. He's not my favorite to begin with, but Yoshi seems much better as well. I actually think I could get used to this version of Samus. I've tried to get good with her in Melee for years, but being a Ganondorf main, I just could never get used to her floatyness, but I feel a little more in control with her this way and I really like the dodge being changed to something faster. The Ice Beam attacks also really feel strong with less damage and more knockback to counter the flamethrower (Plasma Beam I guess) being the complete opposite. I don't know what to think about Turbo Mode yet. I almost got beaten by a level 5 just trying to figure out how it all works, but I definitely want to try it again as well. I shall be playing a lot more of this once I get through my finals this week and maybe there will be a tournament at MAGFest next month that I can sign up for. :D
I love what the other developers did with Yoshi. I never liked Yoshi... but in 3.0, I use him all the time now.... I may even make him my main.




Ok. So heres why I hate gecko. It only boots to the strap loaders, then a black screen. My disc drive flashes briefly, then I have to hard power off.

Quote from: Gravity on December 10, 2013, 02:26:16 AM
And by "model importer they use," I presume they mean the default BrawlBox importer, which does not support tristripping or whatever. They mentioned they were working on a fix, so hopefully one of the P:M members will pick up where BJ left off and add tristripping to the BBox importer, or at least something along those lines.

About that...
Things are definitely... happening, right now.

Quote from: LoganK93 on December 10, 2013, 04:13:31 AM
Ok. So heres why I hate gecko. It only boots to the strap loaders, then a black screen. My disc drive flashes briefly, then I have to hard power off.

That sounds like a personal problem. You might want to check your codes and other SD card files. Gecko works just fine for me and a lot of other people, so it's probably your fault.
3DS FC: 3265-5237-3766

Personas:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Nanobuds on December 10, 2013, 03:38:18 AM
All the alts will work with other hacks. Even Roy's model works on Marth.

However Mewtwo won't work on anyone.

so the dr Mario still throws pills outside of PM?

Switch FC: SW-4190-2933-4524

lol I just beat classic mode with Roy and weird things are happening. I get Mario's trophy at the end and it's playing a scene from Subspace. Now it says congratulations with classic in the top left corner and Ds22 name in the bottom right.

I hope you guys complete this feature someday even though it's a very small issue lol

Quote from: BlackJax96 on December 10, 2013, 04:13:59 AM
About that...
Things are definitely... happening, right now.
o snap

Post Merge: December 10, 2013, 04:21:09 AM

Quote from: Bad Box Art Gnorc on December 10, 2013, 04:19:34 AM
so the dr Mario still throws pills outside of PM?
Nope. But the costume still works.

Well it works great for me on any other game, and I am using the 3.0 pack only that I just downloaded. After the white screen where it says projectmgame.com blah blah it very briefly shows the little loading symbol in the bottom right then black screens. Did the same with 2.6. I have had my wii modded for years and this is the only thing that gives me an issue. I've used riivolution, usbloader gx, and more apps than I can remember.

Quote from: Nanobuds on December 10, 2013, 04:20:23 AM
o snap

Post Merge: December 10, 2013, 04:21:09 AM
Nope. But the costume still works.
all I needed to know.

Switch FC: SW-4190-2933-4524


Omg, i love everything about this
The beautiful alts
The awesome new Roy and Mewtwo
The new improvements to the existing characters
This is truely the greatest thing on the internet
PROJECT M IS AWESOME
Quote from: Miacis on December 10, 2013, 04:48:45 PM
Never underestimate the power of the ass.


Well those were some fun matches. I forgot how fun it was not playing COMs. Heh heh.... I have no friends.