[Official] Project M discussion: RIP

Started by nanobuds, November 09, 2011, 10:30:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

December 16, 2013, 03:40:00 PM #1440 Last Edit: December 16, 2013, 03:43:52 PM by Velen
Quote from: SiLeNtDo0m on December 16, 2013, 03:33:40 PM
I didn't give any reason because I didn't feel the need to and I had already addressed the 'argument' numerous times in the past and felt it was stale.  Halo had said whatever I wanted to say and more.

Oh, give it up, SDo0m. Come on. Even I was satisfied by his response, and you know how often that happens.

Star did a much better job at explaining his position, and he did so in a much less thorny way than the rest of you did. Even though the argument's been brought up numerous times in the past, he gave a calm, warm, and more amiable response than, well, most of the people from the PMBR who have given responses.

Most of you at the PMBR could learn a thing or two from him.

3DS Friend Code: 2895-6640-9302

December 16, 2013, 03:45:27 PM #1441 Last Edit: December 16, 2013, 03:48:37 PM by Miacis
Quote from: SiLeNtDo0m on December 16, 2013, 03:33:40 PM
I didn't give any reason because I didn't feel the need to and I had already addressed the 'argument' numerous times in the past and felt it was stale.  Halo had said whatever I wanted to say and more.
Neither you nor Halo have been able to give me relevant arguments about my concerns. The least of courtesies when unable to provide help is to leave the place to someone who can, instead of insulting the guy who asked something you don't know what to answer to.

Now that the topic of rudeness is out of the way, I'll go back and play P:M, see if I can find more of those hidden quick-tap taunts. Peace.
Round and round the signature goes ~
~ where it stops, nobody knows.

December 16, 2013, 03:46:27 PM #1442 Last Edit: December 16, 2013, 03:48:22 PM by SiLeNtDo0m
Quote from: Velen on December 16, 2013, 03:40:00 PM
Oh, give it up, SDo0m. Come on. Even I was satisfied by his response, and you know how often that happens.

I'd written that response before I'd seen yours or Miacis'.  Am I not allowed to justify my position especially considering that I wanted this whole situation to be at rest at least a page so?  

And I also missed this new response from Miacis (I should probably turn that annoying prompt back on).

Soooo... anyone up for online?

SSBB FC:0775-8556-4547
SSBB Name: Omega
SSBB hack matches: If you want to Brawl with me with PSAs/textures please use these. If you want to add anything just PM me. Fixed the desync problem!
SSBB rank: I don't even know
[spoiler]Additional Smileys that KC-MM doesn't have or are hidden:

Is it me, or did the AI get smarter in P:M?

Also, Samus is bad-ass :srs:
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Quote from: Segtendo on December 16, 2013, 05:14:10 PM
Is it me, or did the AI get smarter in P:M?

Also, Samus is bad-ass :srs:

The response to both of these statements is yes.


December 16, 2013, 05:23:29 PM #1446 Last Edit: December 16, 2013, 05:29:55 PM by Scout
Quote from: Eternal Yoshi on December 16, 2013, 02:57:45 PM
I can.

Anyway, If anyone wants to play PM Wifi with me, PM me on Tuesdays, Thursdays, and on Weekends. If I respond in a timely manner, that means I'm getting ready and am available.

I'm up for no item serious battles and item battles with all of them on low, just say which when PMing me.

I'm downloading the wifi set as we write


Post Merge: December 16, 2013, 05:29:55 PM

Quote from: Omega-Zack Fair on December 16, 2013, 04:07:30 PM
Soooo... anyone up for online?

Downloading the wifi set as we speak.

December 16, 2013, 05:31:25 PM #1447 Last Edit: December 16, 2013, 05:35:57 PM by StarWaffle
I wanna wifi

http://xat.com/wifi

Quote from: Bad Box Art Gnorc on December 16, 2013, 02:41:51 AM
hold on, i wasn't taking notes... okay, and what motivation should we give this said lava monster named kraid?

Make a badass dubstep remix of his song so he can work for us?

December 16, 2013, 05:37:59 PM #1449 Last Edit: December 16, 2013, 05:40:12 PM by Omega-Zack Fair
FC's in my sig. Post your FC's here or PM them so we can start adding

EDIT: Nvm, chat's up. Better to post there than spam the thread lol

SSBB FC:0775-8556-4547
SSBB Name: Omega
SSBB hack matches: If you want to Brawl with me with PSAs/textures please use these. If you want to add anything just PM me. Fixed the desync problem!
SSBB rank: I don't even know
[spoiler]Additional Smileys that KC-MM doesn't have or are hidden:

I'll wifi later tonight if anyone is still online.

Is that PM tournament ever gonna happen? I'll want a piece of that, if so.

I'm bored to tears today so I'm up for a match for the afternoon.

December 16, 2013, 06:19:20 PM #1453 Last Edit: December 16, 2013, 06:23:08 PM by Scout
So guys, what would be the general rule for wifi matches? No items and balance stages right? I like to fight without items, still I find it fun to try and win with them, so its up to you.

By the way, my brawl user name is Scout and I have a charizard profile picture. I'll be available in the afternoon.

Code found in my sig.

Quote from: Gravity on December 16, 2013, 05:45:20 PM
Is that PM tournament ever gonna happen? I'll want a piece of that, if so.
I can attempt to do that again, yeah.