[Official] Project M discussion: RIP

Started by nanobuds, November 09, 2011, 10:30:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

In PM I main ROB and Charizard; these guys are pretty good, I sometimes end up winning the best fox in the club, but never beat the best Roy.

I usually like to play a lot of different characters in PM just because some of them like Bowser are so much better than they used to be. If I were competing, I guess I would narrow my top 3 down to Ganon, Snake, and probably Ike. Love using Samus as well.

I never have just one character I play as. I'm actually sick of Project M cause I main every character, just like in Melee

Quote from: Scout on January 13, 2014, 07:10:31 PM
Not just that, most mods that had some sort of bone change freezes.
For me...
How do you fix that?

Hey I have a questions and I'd like a PMBR member to answer. and its about everyone's favorite Purple Hat man Waluigi. What is the "REAL" reason you guys don't want my PSA in your mod, Now I honestly could give 2 [censored]s about him being in or not. the real reason I ask is because I get asked on a daily bases for him to be "officially" now at the stage I have Waluigi at is pretty much an easy job to port him and add him in to make people happy.

Now to the point. Why?




Quote from: marioking64DS on July 07, 2014, 05:17:52 AMHey I have a questions and I'd like a PMBR member to answer. and its about everyone's favorite Purple Hat man Waluigi. What is the "REAL" reason you guys don't want my PSA in your mod, Now I honestly could give 2 [censored]s about him being in or not. the real reason I ask is because I get asked on a daily bases for him to be "officially" now at the stage I have Waluigi at is pretty much an easy job to port him and add him in to make people happy.

Now to the point. Why?
The PMBR has a limited number of clone slots at the moment, but we currently have tentative plans for them.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

why is your clone engine better than brawlEx?
and if it's not, why not use BrawlEx, which is a lot more customizable, and has plenty of slots...

Quote from: jjookkeekkiidd on July 07, 2014, 08:38:16 PM
why is your clone engine better than brawlEx?

When was that said? I'm curious.


Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: jjookkeekkiidd on July 07, 2014, 08:38:16 PM
why is your clone engine better than brawlEx?
and if it's not, why not use BrawlEx, which is a lot more customizable, and has plenty of slots...
Yeah, that'd save me some trouble when the Engine gets leaked out every other month.
Round and round the signature goes ~
~ where it stops, nobody knows.

Quote from: KingOfChaos on July 07, 2014, 03:30:21 PM
The PMBR has a limited number of clone slots at the moment

Then upgrate to BrawlEX or make a better cloning engine what can do more then 10 customs per character and add more then 7.




Quote from: marioking64DS on July 08, 2014, 01:05:36 AM
Then upgrate to BrawlEX or make a better cloning engine what can do more then 10 customs per character and add more then 7.

Won't that be too much to handle?

I mean, even with the Brawl EX, they might still release new characters very slowly due to balance/glitch testing, its not like they will make the next version and have all slots taken, or 1/4 of it so to speak.

I would not make a difference at all if you think about it.




Also, I need to mention, your sig is huge... very huge... you might wanna size it down.

Quote from: jjookkeekkiidd on July 07, 2014, 08:38:16 PM
why is your clone engine better than brawlEx?
and if it's not, why not use BrawlEx, which is a lot more customizable, and has plenty of slots...
That is a good point, and I can't see what the PMBR has to say to that. *pops popcorn to watch*

I can think of one thing that would hinder them if they were to use BrawlEx... Kirby hats.
...
But, I dunno, you know.
I still talk to myself! If anyone wants to use anything I've done, feel free to! But do tell me where you use it, I want to see the finished product!

Quote from: jjookkeekkiidd on July 07, 2014, 08:38:16 PM
why is your clone engine better than brawlEx?

PM's CE loads on the first try unlike BrawlEX which sometimes doesnt load, and kirby hats

thats the only things i can think of.
Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Can you add unlimited amounts of like, custom voices to BrawlEX? Becouse I feel like the only reason they're sticking with "adding 7 characters only" is so they can replace the bosses voices for the characters.

But then again.. there's way more than just 7 bosses in the game right? Maybe some of them don't have enough sfx files to edit or something, I don't know.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.